GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The narc/sociopath I was engaged to, fell out of "love" with me and into "love" with someone else in less than 24 hours. Shacked up with her within 1 month, then convinced her to sell her home (he had no money) and move out of State with him within 4 months. She used some of her money and took out a big mortgage to buy a tiny cabin, married him and put him on the deed immediately. Narcs, particularly the sociopath/psychopath version, move VERY quickly.

I pray for her daily.
Yup -- they simply cannot attach, and that's why the discard is part of their formula. MOO

If the girl's(or Shanann's) bodies were there for more than a couple hours I would think the cadaver dogs would have alerted.
Yes, me too. Thats what started the conversation, that the dogs detected something under the stairs and on the bed. People were just speculating as to why but we will probably never know.

Perhaps he brought the first girl in the basement so if there was any noise, it wouldn't arouse the other and then he would have to manage both girls awake.

Once one child was gone, it didn't matter if the other one made noise while struggling.

I think they were killed in their beds, but the dog alerting the basement does make it seem that something happened down there....so maybe it was one of the girls?

jmo
The dog showed some interest but did not command

ETA to fix. I was obviously confused about the terms "alert" and a "command" from the dogs

Last edited:
Just to give a bit more insight into Alexa:

With the right equipment, you can do a lot with Alexa. I use it to control lighting in several rooms. I have a hub for that connected to my router and special bulbs with WLAN. I use an app with a fence function that automatically switches on selected lights when I come home (or switch them off when leaving). I also use Alexa and special radiator thermostats to regulate temperature (when I‘m on the road and I want it cozy, I can give remote commands), I have a calendar file imported into an Alexa app (so called ”skill“) that will tell me when garbage is picked up if I ask. I can turn on the coffee machine while still in bed. I can say ”Add milk to my shopping list” which is then added to the shopping list on my iPhone. Using a service called IFTTT (If This Then That), I can program dependencies such as ”If sunset, turn on lights” or ”If outside temperature drops below zero, turn on all heaters“ (literally thousands of things you can do). I can listen to Podcasts, radio, my own music or connect my smartphone/ TV via bluetooth. Alexa has a lot of useful skills but most people probably only use a few.

Alexa is always listening AFAIK but only records when you say ”Alexa” (it sometimes reacts when you say a similar word like ”Alexander“).

Yes, privacy is an issue but when I murder someone, I usually plug it off. <- just kidding! :p
Can she read aloud words on a web page, such as this site? That would be awesome!

The videos I have watched made by psychologists say this is not about an unhappy marriage in the classic sense. They describe him as a sociopath lacking the “gene” that makes us feel a responsibility to do good for others, he does not have the guilt when he does not do good. He cares about how others see him though. When he met someone and had the opportunity to cheat that is not necessarily because he was miserable at home. They described him as problem solving by murdering his family, it was not a result of any festering rage. If it was from rage you would expect to see regret and grief following but none of that is seen. In the police interviews they asked him what he was thinking and his response was how he let his family down, mom, dad, sister, co workers. He never once said anything about never seeing his girls again, never cried over his loss, he did cry at the thought of co workers helping to recover the bodies. All evidence that he does not bond and feel emotions internally, people are like objects.

Maybe he has alexythimia, the condition when there are no words for emotions, so-called "emotional dyslexia"?

And even if he does not, this article is very interesting

This medical condition is widely unheard of but can impact the emotions we feel

I dated a pathological liar also was nightmarish. He told everyone I killed myself then changed his story I died of cancer. Boy were people shocked when I returned to my hometown quite alive.
I do not understand the need to create such fantasies except to garner sympathy.
Sounds familiar.. I dated a guy and he disappeared, called me 2 months after telling me his sister died of cancer and he was helping take care of her kids so he was so busy with that. Nope, a year or so later i saw his sister alive and well on facebook. I never in my life experienced someone lying to that extent. Scares me thinking about that now!

Fan girl comments have surfaced back to SW BAC insisting she was intoxicated and attacked the girls -- unbelievable.
So weird that CW forgot to mention how intoxicated SW was when she attacked the girls. You would think he would have been sure to let the investigators know how drunk she was in his courageous confession.

I actually have no idea anymore. I think someone else said it was described as purple and I thought it was all one color so I don't really know. I just don't think it's the one in the picture on Radar on line. That had three colors on it and was a tie dye type shirt.

Yeah I’m honestly not sure either. I saw a post about it on another site and it intrigued me for some reason because I didn’t think her shirt would be that bloody. Or maybe it’s just dirt. Either way it’s heartbreaking that way she and Nico were just thrown away like trash in such an undignified manor.

Exactly. I was perplexed that he was able to come up with this scenario on his own, on account of his tremendous stupidity.

The discovery documents showed that this scenario came from LE, as they pushed him towards a partial confession.

They were able to get him from “my family vanished,” to “I killed Shanann.”

They couldn’t get him to go all the way (which was their intent), but what they got was good enough.

Well, good enough for people with common sense anyway.

You know, @MassGuy, the fact that he came up with the story is not surprising. Because the story is childish.

But how so many adults believed him is perplexing.

Probably not. I really think they thought that so much more "negative" information was going to come out on SW. That forensics or Internet searches or prior texts or conversations that emerged were going to show the world that SW was the "unstable" "bipolar" "narcissistic", baby strangler, nut-gate instigator, who spritzed her kids with water and put them down to bed too early. I think they thought the disturbing covered doll facebook picture would show to be from her. And then....

Thousands of hours of pages and documents and investigative work released and nothing. Any texts show SW trying so hard to connect with her husband. Protecting and loving her girls. Caring about bringing her baby into a healthy dynamic. Not pushy or demanding. Open. Giving space. Trying. Contrasted to everything CW was doing.

I don't think his groupies will ever get logic. They don't care about facts. They seem to lack basic intelligence and critical thinking skills. Wild speculation apparently equals facts. I think it's a lost cause.

But his family - they know the undeniable facts. Whether or not they choose to accept them, who knows. On some level, I can understand wishing there was some sort of explanation they could live with. But I don't know if they will ever stop blaming SW, Thrive, her ailments, her dog, the nap schedule for her kids, the baby he "didn't want", her preference not to have tree nut items around her allergic daughter, that he never thought she would be able to have any kids - pick a reason, etc etc etc. Hopefully if they do continue to do that, they will at least do that privately.
Agree with what you say, but it seems to be fairly common on internet social media/forums these days that people split into groups and want to be contentious of what others have to say.
They know that Shanann and her little ones were the victims of a horrid murder and there is no justification for that.
CW admitted his crimes, what don't they get about that i wonder?
That's why IMO those idiots do it for shock & awe effect. All IMO

You know, @MassGuy, the fact that he came up with the story is not surprising. Because the story is childish.

But how so many adults believed him is perplexing.
People believed him because they wanted to believe him. Maybe they found him attractive or something.

They watched Shanann’s Facebook videos, and decided that she was a terrible mother. They twisted what they saw, and created a ridiculous narrative in which she could have done what he claimed.

Some were more careful than others, thinking they were being sneaky by only insinuating things, and then saying “I didn’t say that,” or “no one said that.”

Most of us saw through it, because we are rational people who make judgements based on facts and evidence.

Some people just hate other people, and are willing to destroy them to satisfy some emotional need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice77