GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think NK was aware that he planned to kill them. I have zero proof or evidence, but I wouldn't be shocked if she knew in advance or even asked him to prove his love to her.
I really don't see that at all. She may be self-absorbed, self-aggrandizing, was jealous and in deep, but I truly do not see her as a co-conspirator to murder in the slightest.

Well I must not be remembering it right because I thought for sure they described it as dark gray or grayish purple. And I thought Chris said it was black. I'm just skeptical of Radar on line because the sheet looks all white and I thought it had blue stripes in it.
CW said Black bra. I believe he simply said SW sleeps in t-shirt but don't recall him providing a description of shirt.

I wonder what CW's diehard fangirls and his family think of the fact that it was INVESTIGATORS who initially proposed the theory that Shanann murdered or hurt the girls. Not CW. And he initially denied that was the truth before suddenly and quickly embracing the theory.

That's pretty transparent. Pretty obvious that he latched on to an out provided by a third party rather than finally confessing of his own volition to what "really" happened.

Will they be able to understand that logic?

Probably not. They haven't been logical thus far.

No, they don’t have any critical thinking skills. I’ve argued with several on fb the last couple days. I don’t know why I bother... more than one has said seeing his interview just made them more sure he was innocent.

I think the shirt is inside out in the evidence picture? I can see the outline of the heart though. Here is a picture of the same shirt I’m thinking it is brand new.

Attachments

• EEC0E7CA-FAFA-4F32-B8BA-4B80EF792EFE.jpeg
    EEC0E7CA-FAFA-4F32-B8BA-4B80EF792EFE.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 82
I wonder what CW's diehard fangirls and his family think of the fact that it was INVESTIGATORS who initially proposed the theory that Shanann murdered or hurt the girls. Not CW. And he initially denied that was the truth before suddenly and quickly embracing the theory.

That's pretty transparent. Pretty obvious that he latched on to an out provided by a third party rather than finally confessing of his own volition to what "really" happened.

Will they be able to understand that logic?

Probably not. They haven't been logical thus far.
Probably not. I really think they thought that so much more "negative" information was going to come out on SW. That forensics or Internet searches or prior texts or conversations that emerged were going to show the world that SW was the "unstable" "bipolar" "narcissistic", baby strangler, nut-gate instigator, who spritzed her kids with water and put them down to bed too early. I think they thought the disturbing covered doll facebook picture would show to be from her. And then....

Thousands of hours of pages and documents and investigative work released and nothing. Any texts show SW trying so hard to connect with her husband. Protecting and loving her girls. Caring about bringing her baby into a healthy dynamic. Not pushy or demanding. Open. Giving space. Trying. Contrasted to everything CW was doing.

I don't think his groupies will ever get logic. They don't care about facts. They seem to lack basic intelligence and critical thinking skills. Wild speculation apparently equals facts. I think it's a lost cause.

But his family - they know the undeniable facts. Whether or not they choose to accept them, who knows. On some level, I can understand wishing there was some sort of explanation they could live with. But I don't know if they will ever stop blaming SW, Thrive, her ailments, her dog, the nap schedule for her kids, the baby he "didn't want", her preference not to have tree nut items around her allergic daughter, that he never thought she would be able to have any kids - pick a reason, etc etc etc. Hopefully if they do continue to do that, they will at least do that privately.

I have not been able to enlarge the photo of the shirt he buried her in but it really looks like one of those multi-colored types with the purple at the bottom. She might had more than one in different colors. Someone posted her in one that she is wearing and it looks grey so I wonder. I could see colored spots from the dirt but it looks uniform like multi.
Did you notice if Victoria's Secret had them in other colors if it is their brand?
IIRC the shirt Shanann was wearing was the same one she had been wearing her last day in AZ so I doubt it would be sleepwear.

Is there any way someone can link the polygraph/interview tapes that were in thread 61? ( The raw ones) I can not find that thread. I was waiting and waiting for it to re-open and somehow found this thread. After 4 or so months you would think I would know how to navigate this site.

I found them easiest to watch on the news YouTube channel - they are all here.

I'm sure @PommyMommy will link them all! I'm scared to attempt and mess up her system! :)

ETA: Oh @PommyMommy has been on it since they were posted. They are ALL already posted in the media thread here. :)

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4

Last edited:
I thought according to the evidence document it was purple and white with a peace sign and a heart on it.
I actually have no idea anymore. I think someone else said it was described as purple and I thought it was all one color so I don't really know. I just don't think it's the one in the picture on Radar on line. That had three colors on it and was a tie dye type shirt. And it looked too short.

Last edited:
Fan girl comments have surfaced back to SW BAC insisting she was intoxicated and attacked the girls -- unbelievable.

It disgusts me. His family, although I can at least understand WHY they wouldn’t want to believe he killed his daughters- moreso than the random strangers who are desperate to absolve him.

I don't think he would have taken her or any of them down there to kill them. I think he killed them in their beds and then put them in the basement. Especially if he killed them earlier. I don't think he waited until 4:00. I think he killed Shanann soon after she fell asleep. Then he moved the bodies so he wouldn't have the discomfort of having to look at them. Imo
If the girl's(or Shanann's) bodies were there for more than a couple hours I would think the cadaver dogs would have shown a "hard command" as opposed to just an alery.

Last edited:
I actually have no idea anymore. I think someone else said it was described as purple and I thought it was all one color so I don't really know. I just don't think it's the one in the picture on Radar on line. That had three colors on it and was a tie dye type shirt.
Really, I think when they got her out of that grave, the shirt was so dirty that you could not tell what colour it was from a photo.
Just more indignity for a woman who always looked like she had just stepped out of the shower.

Something interesting that I came across in the Discovery, was when CW mentioned to the investigators how: early on in a relationship he would press his forehead to his partner's and it was as if they were reading each other's minds. Take it for what it's worth.

Something along these lines was mentioned by an astute poster (I'm sorry that I forget who wrote it originally) who said that CW is the type of person to adapt to whoever he is with and become whatever person they need him to be. He picks up on their personality and makes it his own; their interests and opinions are now his. This poster said that SW probably thought that she and CW were thinking along the same lines, but in actuality he was just what I will call: a personality vampire. (This is more than manipulation, it's a deficit.)

It makes sense that he thought that he connected to SW and NK in this way. He had no sense of self, he was whoever he needed to be to fit with them. IMO Part of how he figured that they viewed him, and his thoughts, was all in his head.

About NK: "She actually likes me". Oh, go away. You didn't think that your wife actually liked you? How quickly he forgot all that she did for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
womackian