GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something interesting that I came across in the Discovery, was when CW mentioned to the investigators how: early on in a relationship he would press his forehead to his partner's and it was as if they were reading each other's minds. Take it for what it's worth.

Something along these lines was mentioned by an astute poster (I'm sorry that I forget who wrote it originally) who said that CW is the type of person to adapt to whoever he is with and become whatever person they need him to be. He picks up on their personality and makes it his own; their interests and opinions are now his. This poster said that SW probably thought that she and CW were thinking along the same lines, but in actuality he was just what I will call: a personality vampire. (This is more than manipulation, it's a deficit.)

It makes sense that he thought that he connected to SW and NK in this way. He had no sense of self, he was whoever he needed to be to fit with them. IMO Part of how he figured that they viewed him, and his thoughts, was all in his head.

About NK: "She actually likes me". Oh, go away. You didn't think that your wife actually liked you? How quickly he forgot all that she did for him.
Very much a trait of narc/sociopath to mirror his partner and do/say what you told him you were looking for in a relationship. Then comes the love bombing, and you believe this has to be destiny and how did you get so lucky ... (sound familiar, how often did we hear SW cite this). That's up until he found a replacement, and then it's detach/discard and move on as if 8 years, 2 kids, and unborn child never happened. CW never deserved a family.

It disgusts me. His family, although I can at least understand WHY they wouldn’t want to believe he killed his daughters- moreso than the random strangers who are desperate to absolve him.
I think it was the family who went straight to work on SM attempting to sway people. It's amazing how many they were able to persuade. Imo

I think the shirt is inside out in the evidence picture? I can see the outline of the heart though. Here is a picture of the same shirt I’m thinking it is brand new.

Great find! And perfect place to find a good photo of the shirt PLUS measurements!

The size M shown here is listed as 29” long. I’m about 5’8” and 29” comes down to the beginning of my inseam, so not crazy short for a sleep shirt. If she purchased it after she was expecting, she may have ordered a size or two up to be comfy and it may be even longer than inseam length on her.

Attachments

• 4B22E3D6-520B-4515-AC41-6769D57C0C5A.jpeg
    4B22E3D6-520B-4515-AC41-6769D57C0C5A.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 66
I think it was the family who went straight to work on SM attempting to sway people. It's amazing how many they were able to persuade. Imo
I think that some people were flattered to be in contact with a close member of the family of a murderer in a hot topic crime. Like a brush with fame (or infamy) or something.

Congratulations Cindy and Ronnie Watts. You raised a sociopath. This laid back, quiet, smart, people pleaser murdered his entire family. Shannan knew when he was strangling her. So when people ask where your son is or where your grandchildren are you can tell them he is incarcerated for life because he is a killer.

I guess I can post this on the main thread now, since everyone us discussing it. Some thoughts that I had:

The search result on NK's phone for SW's name in SEP. 2017. In the polygraph transcript CW mentions that he knew a year ago that his marriage was falling apart.

CW also says that SW could have burner phone. (He knew of them enough to mention it casually...not an "extra" phone, but specifically burner. He & NK probably both had them.)

NK was searching images of interracial threesome *advertiser censored* on her phone before their last date prior to the murders. On either ***** or ***** I saw comments from a woman who said CW and "his wife" participated in threesome with her, she was AA, as far as I can recall. This was months ago, I had forgot about it until I read the discovery. (This was in the Discovery, this woman was dismissed but not disproven.)

Maybe this was not CW and his wife, but CW and NK.

I think she is just as effed up as he is and that they began an interest in each other back in late 2017 and it turned physical somewhere in early 2018, hence the increased sex drive in CW. This is common for people who are also having sex outside of the relationship. The baby came either as a last ditch effort for CW to "fix" things, as he put it or as a way to keep SW in the dark.

When CW found out that SW was pregnant he upped his game with NK, probably telling her that he was absolutely divorcing his wife, and stringing both women along for the few weeks until SW went to NC. When SW left they both stopped giving a crap about getting caught.

No one starts looking for wedding dresses after a few weeks of dating a married with kids guy.

I bet CW had told NK that he was no longer sleeping with SW in early 2018. I also bet that she found out, or he inadvertently mentioned the pregnancy sometime after anal sex and before pizza party disposal site planning. The emotional convo was between SW and NK after she found out about pregnancy. She flipped out and he devised a plan to make his obligations go away.

Pawing the ring is also callous and out of character for an AP in a brand new relationship.

CW's mom knows a bit. She said he was having an emotional relationship "at first" in her tv interviews. At first? You mean back in 2017.

Page 757 a co-worker named Brown describes CW and NK at the office and says he saw them chatting and standing very close to each other 5 months ago, interview was 8/30/18.

That's some of it...

I'm used to listening to liars. I've heard at least 2 speaking in this case.
Do we know when NK actually started working at Anadarko?

How would she know Shanann's name in September 2017. The documents also don't indicate she googled about SW frequently after 9/2017 until more closer to the time frame that she has spoken to LE about. Which is weird.. unless she was able to permanently delete some of that information.

It is obvious that she is not telling the full truth about her and CW relationship. There is a lot more to the story.

Maybe she meant that they suited each other better than he and SW? They did have more of the same interests, I always thought it.

I think part of Chris's infatuation with NK (besides sexual attraction) was due to her being the opposite of Shanann: single, no kids, rough around the edges, tomboyish, outdoorsy kind of girl. He didn't want to date another Shanann. So he fixated on NK and NK, being the emotionally immature person she is, probably felt flattered by all the attention Chris was giving her.

Just curious..how many of you think that NK will still be in communication with CW once everything dies down? I know that my former hair dresser got involved with a convicted murderer in my state and eventually married him. I couldn't face getting my hair done by her once I knew she was emotionally involved with the guy. He and his fellow convict had our whole area scared as they went on a "kill for thrill" spree. Just wondering if NK liked the spotlight?? MOO

I think she should be angry with him. He clearly idolized her and probably she, like Shanann, liked his passivity, and his adoration. But after all, now her name is smeared in the media, and the main reason people are not laughing is because we have some squeamishness.

I doubt her book will sell, unless she illustrates it with "those" photos and titles "Kamasutra, Weld-county style", or something like it.

I think she might need some therapy to sort out things for herself.

So, I doubt. If she keeps in touch with him, then she is simply stupid.

Congratulations Cindy and Ronnie Watts. You raised a sociopath. This laid back, quiet, smart, people pleaser murdered his entire family. Shannan knew when he was strangling her. So when people ask where your son is or where your grandchildren are you can tell them he is incarcerated for life because he is a killer.
They would rather die than utter those words.

Y
Something interesting that I came across in the Discovery, was when CW mentioned to the investigators how: early on in a relationship he would press his forehead to his partner's and it was as if they were reading each other's minds. Take it for what it's worth.

Something along these lines was mentioned by an astute poster (I'm sorry that I forget who wrote it originally) who said that CW is the type of person to adapt to whoever he is with and become whatever person they need him to be. He picks up on their personality and makes it his own; their interests and opinions are now his. This poster said that SW probably thought that she and CW were thinking along the same lines, but in actuality he was just what I will call: a personality vampire. (This is more than manipulation, it's a deficit.)

It makes sense that he thought that he connected to SW and NK in this way. He had no sense of self, he was whoever he needed to be to fit with them. IMO Part of how he figured that they viewed him, and his thoughts, was all in his head.

About NK: "She actually likes me". Oh, go away. You didn't think that your wife actually liked you? How quickly he forgot all that she did for him.
Yes, a great many have observed this and now we have a ton of examples to back it up! Psychopaths spend their lives studying human behavior. Who better to learn from than those closest to you. Many brought attention to his mimicking behavior and making it his own long ago. Actually I remember some posts noticing how some of his posts sounded exactly like the things Shanann would say. It turns out she did post them herself. All he seemed to be capable of was "liking" sports comments or responding to them in two word sentences. Imo

I think that some people were flattered to be in contact with a close member of the family of a murderer in a hot topic crime. Like a brush with fame (or infamy) or something.

Yes. Also, shows like 'Making of a Murder' make it popular to think that a murder defendant is being railroaded by evil detectives and DA's.

I think she should be angry with him. He clearly idolized her and probably she, like Shanann, liked his passivity, and his adoration. But after all, now her name is smeared in the media, and the main reason people are not laughing is because we have some squeamishness.

I doubt her book will sell, unless she illustrates it with "those" photos and titles "Kamasutra, Weld-county style", or something like it.

I think she might need some therapy to sort out things for herself.

So, I doubt. If she keeps in touch with him, then she is simply stupid.
She has two ways to play this:

Fade away and shun all media attention.

Write a book and conduct media interviews in an effort for fame, profit, and to reframe her image.

If she goes the second route, it will likely backfire.

She will forever be known as the “other woman,” one who wasn’t completely forthcoming with investigators in the aftermath of a horiffic tragedy.

You can only successfully take the same tack as Amber Frey, if you have some of the same attributes as her.

She does not.

I am way behind (didn't realise the thread was open as there was no link on thread #61) but I also did not realise he sent her photos of the wildflowers on the same day as burying Shanann there. I feel uneasy about this.... you don't suppose it was a message of some sort?

CW was an acolyte worshipping his new love goddess... With human sacrifices, his firstborn, his second born, his would-be firstborn son...all on the altar of love. He probably felt poetic and awed. Like barbarians did.

We humans became civilized rather recently if we think about the span of evolution. Some didn't, at all.

I always wonder how long before he'd start devaluing his new goddess, NK, and move on to another woman.

Where did you guys hear about this? Did he say during one of his interviews that he went to the bathroom? Seems kind of weird for him to mention.

IIRC it was his coworker who explained that CW said he needed to defecate before leaving the site. LE did some digging because the coworker said in hindsight that he may have been hiding evidence and said he needed to defecate as an excuse.. but.. no.. he did, and they found it. How gross.. you defecate outside the tanks you threw your two precious girls in.. and use paper towels. Just thinking about how he shook Officer Coonrod's hand when he arrived home. YUCKK.

Also.. does anyone remember that as early as Friday, 8/10, he said he was going out to that site. CW met up with a coworker (I think McNeill) in a parking lot with Bella and Celeste in the car. CW was meeting to get a fire stick from the coworker. The coworker received a phone call about the valve or whatever at that specific site, and CW chimed in the convo saying he would go out there.

Thats what I remember... but someone correct me if I am wrong.

Is the bodycam video released of the neighbor when he said this? I can’t find the actual video.

Toward the end, Watts leaves the room to speak with a detective outside. Trinastich turns to Coonrod and says, "He's not acting right."

Trinastich goes on to tell Coonrod that he often hears the Watts fighting verbally. The last time he heard them fight was before Shanann Watts went to North Carolina, he said.

"To be completely honest with you, my wife and I were wondering when she was on vacation if something happened, because I've heard them flat-out screaming at each other at the top of their lungs, and he gets crazy," he said.

nvm
This is a bit disturbing/confusing as it seems to contradict Shanann's telling of how before NC they had sex 3/4 times a day, he couldnt keep his hands off her and how much in love they were. I suppose these behaviors/feelings arent mutually exclusive but then that would point to some serious dysfunction for awhile before all this happened. And NK. It also contradicts what pretty much everyone who describes CW: quiet,laid back, even tempered and calm.

I recall seeing one of those "Porta potty" things adjacent to the tanks he crammed his children into... And instead, he digs a hole and defecates into it, then covers up his nastiness.

At least the guy is consistent: it seems he is always choosing the exact wrong thing to do, when other reasonable options are right in front of his face. I IMO

Perhaps, CW used the spade to cover his crap, so if the spade was ever examined, the remnants of soil on the spade, would be accounted for.
He could see his workmates, in the distance, and arranged for them to see him using the spade.
So possibly, he may be planning, ahead, 'a cover up' in this instance.
The fact, there is a 'potty' nearby, points to this.
With the potty, he doesn't need to exert any digging effort!!!!
MOO.

Could someone please tell me which clip has the moment when he freaks out that LE might tell co-workers where he put the bodies of his family? I have watched a lot of footage (too much :( but somehow missed that. Thank you. I am just curious to see him actually showing a feeling other than very anxious to please.
As far as I know, there was no confirmation that there was blood on her shirt.

If it was blood, it would almost certainly be something related to her pregnancy and the decomposition process.

She has two ways to play this:

Fade away and shun all media attention.

Write a book and conduct media interviews in an effort for fame, profit, and to reframe her image.

If she goes the second route, it will likely backfire.

She will forever be known as the “other woman,” one who wasn’t completely forthcoming with investigators in the aftermath of a horiffic tragedy.

You can only successfully take the same tack as Amber Frey, if you have some of the same attributes as her.

She does not.

She is very money-conscious. I wouldn't be surprised if she tries, once the dust settles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod