GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know when NK actually started working at Anadarko?

How would she know Shanann's name in September 2017. The documents also don't indicate she googled about SW frequently after 9/2017 until more closer to the time frame that she has spoken to LE about. Which is weird.. unless she was able to permanently delete some of that information.

It is obvious that she is not telling the full truth about her and CW relationship. There is a lot more to the story.
When I first read that, I thought maybe they had met at work earlier than she claimed, and were attracted to each other. Maybe they flirted with each other until he finally had the nerve to ask her to go to the park. That could be her description of the first time they "met." Maybe that was when he came into the office and asked her out. It would explain their intense, sex fueled relationship. All that time wondering, hoping or anticipating before they finally got together. Jmo

Also.. does anyone remember that as early as Friday, 8/10, he said he was going out to that site. CW met up with a coworker (I think McNeill) in a parking lot with Bella and Celeste in the car. CW was meeting to get a fire stick from the coworker. The coworker received a phone call about the valve or whatever at that specific site, and CW chimed in the convo saying he would go out there.

Thats what I remember... but someone correct me if I am wrong.
Yes - page 475
MCCOY said as he was talking to WATTS in the Safeway parking lot MCCOY received a phone call from KODI ROBERTS another Anadarko employee. ROBERTS told MCCOY there was leak in the by-pass line on the oil well at CERVI 319. MCCOY said this leak was small enough that it could wait until Monday to be fied. MCCOY said WATTS overheard part of his conversation with ROBERTS and WATTS volunteered to go out to CERVI 319 first thing on Monday, August 13, 2018, to fix the leak.

I noticed CW was wearing a dark/black long sleeved shirt in the neighbor's cam on the morning he disposed of his family's bodies. Later in the day, he arrives home wearing a light grey long sleeved shirt. Wonder why he changed clothes?

ETA: Best part of this video is right at the end. Chris in handcuffs!

Perhaps CW changed shirts, because of all the effort required, in disposing of the bodies.
Also, it has been stated, the smell of death lingers around, so perhaps also on that shirt.
MOO.

Yes - page 475
MCCOY said as he was talking to WATTS in the Safeway parking lot MCCOY received a phone call from KODI ROBERTS another Anadarko employee. ROBERTS told MCCOY there was leak in the by-pass line on the oil well at CERVI 319. MCCOY said this leak was small enough that it could wait until Monday to be fied. MCCOY said WATTS overheard part of his conversation with ROBERTS and WATTS volunteered to go out to CERVI 319 first thing on Monday, August 13, 2018, to fix the leak.
That.. Thank you! No way I would have remembered the page number, but that definitely stuck out to me. He had to have been thinking about killing them before that point to jump on that opportunity.

It may have been a dark purple! That sounds familiar. Like a grayish purple? Or that may have been the underwear. They were a slightly see -through purple I think.

The autopsy report says it was purple and white. Bra was black. Blue underwear.

That.. Thank you! No way I would have remembered the page number, but that definitely stuck out to me. He had to have been thinking about killing them before that point to jump on that opportunity.
Here is the rest of the relevant paragraph. Sorry! The formatting is a bit off when I copy and paste from the discovery report. Same page, 475
MCCOY said he did not think this was unusual for WATTS to volunteer to go out and fix the by-pass line. MCCOY said he did not see or have any contact with WATTS again until Monday, August 13, 2018, about mid-morning at the CERVI 319 site. MCCOY said he thought that WATTS called ROBERTS on Sunday, August 12, 2018, and told ROBERTS he would go to the CERVI 319 first thing Monday to fix the leak.

She has two ways to play this:

Fade away and shun all media attention.

Write a book and conduct media interviews in an effort for fame, profit, and to reframe her image.

If she goes the second route, it will likely backfire.

She will forever be known as the “other woman,” one who wasn’t completely forthcoming with investigators in the aftermath of a horiffic tragedy.

You can only successfully take the same tack as Amber Frey, if you have some of the same attributes as her.

She does not.

The thing that distinguishes Amber from NK is that social media didn't exist back in 2002 like it does today. Search engines and websites were available but not like today where you can view someone's home on Google Earth or go on Facebook or Instagram and find someone's personal info in a matter of seconds. NK doesn't have that excuse. When she says she doesn't have social media, she is lying. She most definitely still has one, but it's probably under a pseudonym.

Idk, gitana 1 would have to answer, maybe it is just symbolic or covering their bases

Yeah. It's been asked before. I think to be able to take anything if he has any estate left. Like his half the equity in the house of any. Also, maybe they would be able to make his life miserable and garnish his commissary account. Or any prison wages.

I think they may also want him further humiliated.

IIRC it was his coworker who explained that CW said he needed to defecate before leaving the site. LE did some digging because the coworker said in hindsight that he may have been hiding evidence and said he needed to defecate as an excuse.. but.. no.. he did, and they found it. How gross.. you defecate outside the tanks you threw your two precious girls in.. and use paper towels. Just thinking about how he shook Officer Coonrod's hand when he arrived home. YUCKK.
He defecated at Cervi 1029, not 319.

When I first read that, I thought maybe they had met at work earlier than she claimed, and were attracted to each other. Maybe they flirted with each other until he finally had the nerve to ask her to go to the park. That could be her description of the first time they "met." Maybe that was when he came into the office and asked her out. It would explain their intense, sex fueled relationship. All that time wondering, hoping or anticipating before they finally got together. Jmo

My theory is they hooked up or had a date right before that Sept 1, 2017 Google search. Shanann had her neck surgery and was in the hospital Aug 29-31, 2017. Friends took care of the girls while SW was in hospital recovering. Plenty of opportunity for CW to tell the friends watching the girls he was going to the hospital to see Shanann and going to dinner with NK or going to her place for a quickie. It's possible he took her out on a date and then admitted he was married. Perhaps the relationship sort of fizzled after that, but they kept flirting at work until June 2018 when CW had another opportunity to see NK while SW took the girls to NC and then maybe he came up with the story that he and SW "separated". My Speculation Only.

ETA: Here's a list of posts from Aug, 2017 that NK might have seen on Sept 1, 2017: GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60

I think his boss or a coworker said that Chris pulled his truck up somewhere to do his business behind it. He thought maybe Chris had buried evidence there. LE dug it up and searched through the feces and didn't find anything.

I wonder if he did to ward off animals that could dig up her body.

MOO

I think part of Chris's infatuation with NK (besides sexual attraction) was due to her being the opposite of Shanann: single, no kids, rough around the edges, tomboyish, outdoorsy kind of girl. He didn't want to date another Shanann. So he fixated on NK and NK, being the emotionally immature person she is, probably felt flattered by all the attention Chris was giving her.
I'm gonna chance getting this post deleted but it's kinda driving me crazy not being able to point this out in view of my extensive knowledge of the subject. I'm jumping off your post to point out tha t SW and NK were opposite astrological signs(Capricorn SW, Cancer NK). Your post is partially correct. In actuality, opposite signs many times share common traits and values...So while they may have seemed opposite in a lot of ways, their values and beliefs are a mirror, if projected in different ways and temperament. Incidentally, each sign views the other with a secret envy about certain traits they have and feel are lacking within themselves.

sorry to the mods for TOS violation. 30 years of being an astrologer I tend to filter certain info through that knowledge

Perhaps, CW used the spade to cover his crap, so if the spade was ever examined, the remnants of soil on the spade, would be accounted for.
He could see his workmates, in the distance, and arranged for them to see him using the spade.
So possibly, he may be planning, ahead, 'a cover up' in this instance.
The fact, there is a 'potty' nearby, points to this.
With the potty, he doesn't need to exert any digging effort!!!!
MOO.

Nah, he's not smart enough to think of that IMO. He thought he could get away with lying about the girls being strangled instead of smothered. CW has no knowledge of forensics. He just felt like taking a crap in the dirt for some reason. Although I do wonder if he might have used this time to change his clothes and boots (coworker noted he wasn't wearing his brand new work boots that morning and his clothes were not as spiffy as his usual look). He couldn't risk being seen going into the porta potty in one set of clothing and emerging in different clothes and boots. Easy to crouch down and change boots/clothing next to his truck after he takes a dump. MOO.

My theory is they hooked up or had a date right before that Sept 1, 2017 Google search. Shanann had her neck surgery and was in the hospital Aug 29-31, 2017. Friends took care of the girls while SW was in hospital recovering. Plenty of opportunity for CW to tell the friends watching the girls he was going to the hospital to see Shanann and going to dinner with NK or going to her place for a quickie. It's possible he took her out on a date and then admitted he was married. Perhaps the relationship sort of fizzled after that, but they kept flirting at work until June 2018 when CW had another opportunity to see NK while SW took the girls to NC and then maybe he came up with the story that he and SW "separated". My Speculation Only.

ETA: Here's a list of posts from Aug, 2017 that NK might have seen on Sept 1, 2017: GUILTY - CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #60
Yes, maybe just a one night stand for them both until SW went to NC.

Can she read aloud words on a web page, such as this site? That would be awesome!

Not sure, but my computer does that. If you have a Mac, highlight text, right click highlighted text, select speech, then select start speaking. There is also a keyboard shortcut Option Escape.

I use this ALL the time.

I always find it interesting when I hear CW on an LE/CBI interview talk about how he misses his kids because "you know you made those kids" - such an odd reference. It strikes me as further proof (not that we needed any) of his sociopathy - he didn't bond with them as individual human beings with love that we can feel. His google search for how someone feels when they are told "I love you" is most chilling evidence of his sociopathy. I have never heard of someone pondering this...but I don't think I have closely known any sociopaths, either. When I first came to this case, I truly thought I was witnessing someone capable of love and empathy when I viewed FB videos of him playing and interacting with his children. Amazing how they can hide in plain sight. MOO.

I think he washed them on the night of the 13th.

Discovery page 543,
"-NICHOL recalled on August 13, 2018 she and CHRIS “facetimed”. During the video call CHRIS was
laying on a mattress that did not have sheets on it. CHRIS said he was cleaning his home and trying to keep busy to keep his mind off of things. NICHOL inquired why the bed in the video call did not have sheets on it and CHRIS told her he had washed the sheets. CHRIS was quiet during this video call and did not say much. NICHOL said CHRIS was fixated on her and was staring at her during the video call."
yes!
you are correct steelhead
I remember this too now you highlight it.
NK cant remember sunday night :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members