GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #63

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
im behind!
just wanna say omg blown away at the neighbours reaction to chris.
he is eyeballing him exactly the same way NUA was.
exactly!
they all knew :oops:
must have been very painful for everyone involved .
the contempt seen toward him it surprises me nobody decked him.
good folk in Colorado me thinks!o_O
Yeah, there's one video where a detective, CW and NUA are in the kitchen facing an officer talking on the phone, and they've all got the same look on their faces like they're smelling excrement, no word of a lie.

BBM, RSBM for focus

A few threads back when the discovery docs came out, I made a comment how shocked I was at how she talked to her friend about the sex act CW performed on her. This description totally fits that bill. :eek:
I don’t think that’s a big deal. Guys do that as well. I think it’s a bit of a double standard.

Immature maybe, but there’s worse things to hit her for.

Not sure if this will work to bring over from the last thread -

I think so too. Suddenly agreeing to "counseling" and that he "agreed to read the book" and write a letter back to her. Suuuurrrre..... the book he promptly threw in the trash. He had NO intention of doing any of these things IMO. (And two seconds later is saving more nude pics of NK into this secret calculator. And searching for prices for an Audi Q7. (But has a court date coming up for minimal unpaid HOA assessment fees.) And not making arrangements to go to Bella's first day of kindergarten.....and never once mentioning that it was the first day of the school is one of the biggest red flags of all. I am leaning toward thinking this "plan" was set in motion by Friday, if not before.

The August 9th interactions are pretty telling. (Also is the same day that CW sent SW the creepy doll picture.)

2227 hours: Sara Nudd asked how the conversation with watts went. Shanann replied, "omg much better. We talked. He told me he loved me back. Still cold, but not as cold. He even kissed me before going to sleep in basement, which is second kiss since picking him up from airport."

Shanann added, "I want to tell you gender, but you have to keep secret. He wants to wait till l'm back to tell everyone. So Monday." Shanann said, "He agreed to counseling." Shanann said Watts "agreed to read the book I ordered coming tomorrow and write me a letter expressing." Shanann said, "We are going away next weekend. Just us."

There is NO WAY that CW ever planned on going to counseling or reading that book. And intended to write a letter expressing his emotions? It's laughable if the situation wasn't so awful.

I know, SW sounding like a jr high school girl happy her crush noticed her, not the wife of this man for 8 years and pregnant with their 3rd child, its positively sickening what CW did to her. The mental torture.

I have been trying to go thru the discovery, who did SW tell the name Nico Lee to which is Nicole..put together. I would find it hard to believe SW wanted to name her son after her husbands mistress...did CW come up with that name?

Also, if SW got pregnant in May she was very newly pg when she left for the 6 weeks trip, did she go to a doctor in NC to confirm the baby was a boy? Did she have an OB there..?

Case is mind boggling in its complete and utter waste and tragedy...

Yeah, there's one video where a detective, CW and NUA are in the kitchen facing an officer talking on the phone, and they've all got the same look on their faces like they're smelling excrement, no word of a lie.
That was great to see. In that he appears to be thinking that he is going to be busted if friends are suspicious.

Who stands with their hands on their head like that? I kept thinking it was a good time to arrest him.
Ha! I thought the same thing. He was truly frightened...though likely a little reassured that you can't see any actual bodies due to the way he parked his truck. I remain surprised at how calmly and casually his neighbor throws him under the bus and rightly zeroes in that he is likely covering something up. Clearly he must be thinking the worst...yet he appears pretty casual. We are lucky he had his camera where it was and was so astute to point out key observations to LE - he was not really a friend, so his neutral observer commentary was likely invaluable...as well as his security footage. Do we have any further interviews with him detailing what those screaming fights were about or why he thought CW went crazy when they occurred? He appears to be the only one (perhaps along with his wife) who ever heard yelling between CW and SW. IMO

I'm a late-comer to this discussion (last time I obsessed over a crime on WS it was the Jody Arias case :). I just listened to the entire polygraph interview with CW... all multiple hours of it... fascinating stuff! I had two questions for the group:

1. What is the plausible scenario about what went down Aug 13? I find it hard to believe Chris would have killed his girls before SW got home.

2. Does anybody see ANY potential scenario whereby CW actually gets away with this murder? It is hard to believe he spent any time thinking this through in advance (as suggested by some), as it is just so incredibly unlikely he would ever get away with it (and get the girl!) I'm leaning toward a second-degree scenario with CW, and pre-meditation with the girls.

Cheers-

Dave
I think he planned it. But things didn't go according to the plan. They never do. I just don't think he has the personality to change plans midstride so it looks like nothing was planned.

If Shanann’s flight got in earlier/on time, I do wonder, would he have really driven the bodies out to the oil field at, say, 2 or 3am. Wouldn’t that look even odder (on the neighbor's cam and etc.) for him to leave the house at that hour?

They think they can get the guys to change and things will improve.

And, to be fair, they'd been married for 6 years but had only been having problems (in SW's mind) for a few weeks. My husband and I have had rough patches here and there, but we've worked them out. She didn't know about the affair. In her shoes, I also would have tried various ideas to work on my marriage before jumping straight to leaving him. She had no idea he was capable of murder.

#5 is especially important to me.

In the course of an argument that escalated to violence, there would at the very least be wounds on the bodies of atleast one of them.

Scratches, bruising, something.

She only suffered bruising on her neck from strangulation.

With everything else we know, I think the most likely scenario is that this was a previously planned act of murder.

She never saw it coming.

Yes. Big one against a rage murder.

More thoughts:

On the dynamic between CW and his dad.

I am wondering if some of CW's anger over SW and his parents falling out over Nut Gate had more to do with his hidden life.

If he was in fact seeing TB (Trent Bolte) for some time & CW's Dad had called him a "Nancy Boy" (according to TB in Discovery) when he was younger...maybe CW felt that he was keeping all of this hidden, in order to maintain a certain image in his father's eyes, only to have his father cut out anyway (of his own doing, mind you).

After Nut Gate SW texted that CW was blaming her for putting a wedge between CW and his dad. We know that wasn't her intention, but it didn't matter to CW. He was taking so much care to be sure that no one (especially mommy and daddy) ever found out about his secret self, and here comes SW and Mommy and the conflict over the nuts, dad is cut out anyway.

I think that CW had a deep internal struggle and much anger about this. I also think that CW cares about his image, but doesn't feel shame, so the reaction to this anger wasn't a blind rage so much, as a calculation. He was offended (his ego wounded) that he put so much effort into the obfuscation of his true self, and it didn't even matter.

I'm just trying to understand more of the dynamic with his father, because it seems odd to me. NK also has some strange dynamic with her dad, bringing him to the interrogation (interview) where she talks about her sex life. I would bring a lawyer, not my father. Jeez.

IMO CW's sister was never the favorite child & has probably spent her entire life trying to gain Mommy's love and approval. By ganging up on SW she was able to be "seen" by Mommy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3