GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the blue latex glove, could he have used it because he was handling the raw chicken he grilled for his work lunches that week. Is he that fastidious?
Happy Christmas to you all *advertiser censored*

The children would ha e been dead many hours. The dogs did not alert much. I think they would have if it was so many hours.

Why that night is a good question as the plan was so stupid. He still had enough time to drive her away and run back. Where is a good spot to ditch the car?

I wouldn’t put much faith in the dog search. To many of us it did not look well done. I won’t go into all of it again, but it was definitely not done the way I have seen while working at ISP training facility

The children would ha e been dead many hours. The dogs did not alert much. I think they would have if it was so many hours.

Why that night is a good question as the plan was so stupid. He still had enough time to drive her away and run back. Where is a good spot to ditch the car?
There are a number of lakes to the west of the sub-division. off of Highway 52. I don't know how close they are or what the terrain is like. I've been looking for some photos. One of these may have been in his mind. Or he may have wanted to get further from the house.

He had maybe three and a half (3 1/2) hours, at the most, from the time SW arrived home until he had to go to work. It would have taken at least an hour for the murder (s), load the car , drive to a location, and hide the car. I believe he would have needed a couple of hours to run home. So, yes, he may have had enough time, but it would have been close.

The children would have been dead about 4 or 5 hours if he murdered them before SW arrived home. Do we know that the dogs in the house were cadaver dogs? IIRC, it was only speculated. Also, LE referenced the smell of cleaning products in the house. Would that have mitigated the scent? You bring up some good points to ponder, but I don't want to ponder them right now. Just too difficult.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D
BE SAFE, BE WELL, AND BE HAPPY!

Thanks for all the effort, the insight, and the warmth.

My prayers go out to Shanann, Nico, Bella, and CeCe and the families.

I just started getting into this whole story so bare with me!

I was just listening to this interview with SA's childhood friend

At this timestamp she talks about her interaction with Chris on aug 13th at their house and how she describes Nick and Amanda is quite interesting how they didn't leave Chris's side, answered Chris's questions. I found that a little odd, would someone with a little more insight tell me if it's something people were aware of? What is the whole Nick and Amanda story are they just neighbors?

They were really good friends of the Watts family. Their kids were best friends. Nick jogged wth CW. They initially supported CW when everyone was first missing but then became very suspicious of his behavior. They have cooperated with LE fully. They are devastated imo.

See full interview here, should answer your questions:

ETA: Also, statements, etc are all in the Discovery:

18CR2003-Discovery-REDACTED-FINAL.pdf

Last edited:
I just started getting into this whole story so bare with me!

I was just listening to this interview with SA's childhood friend

At this timestamp she talks about her interaction with Chris on aug 13th at their house and how she describes Nick and Amanda is quite interesting how they didn't leave Chris's side, answered Chris's questions. I found that a little odd, would someone with a little more insight tell me if it's something people were aware of? What is the whole Nick and Amanda story are they just neighbors?

Here is another good resource to help you get caught up: :)

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINES - NO DISCUSSION - - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4

And also this, the first post of every thread has all the links to the prior threads:

This is one thick case to put it mildly.

This is another part of Lauren's interview where she is talking about Amanda and she seems to be annoyed with her

It might be nothing but this girl seems to have really good instincts and seems to be put off by this Amanda and Nick couple every time she talks about them.

Not sure about her instincts. She is tight with the hateful podcast crew.

There are a number of lakes to the west of the sub-division. off of Highway 52. I don't know how close they are or what the terrain is like. I've been looking for some photos. One of these may have been in his mind. Or he may have wanted to get further from the house.

He had maybe three and a half (3 1/2) hours, at the most, from the time SW arrived home until he had to go to work. It would have taken at least an hour for the murder (s), load the car , drive to a location, and hide the car. I believe he would have needed a couple of hours to run home. So, yes, he may have had enough time, but it would have been close.

The children would have been dead about 4 or 5 hours if he murdered them before SW arrived home. Do we know that the dogs in the house were cadaver dogs? IIRC, it was only speculated. Also, LE referenced the smell of cleaning products in the house. Would that have mitigated the scent? You bring up some good points to ponder, but I don't want to ponder them right now. Just too difficult.

He ran a lot. He could probably run ten miles in over an hour. Drive the car-20 mins? Run back. 2 hours.

I do wonder if he had a plan . He really thought no one would wonder where SW was all day? Bizarre.

I am sure driving the car somewhere and running back was in his plan.

Maybe all of her stuff was going to be in the car and that is why he did not take it originally.

I suppose the tattletale on his work truck made it so he could not put SW elsewhere.

The universe conspired against him. Where is the universe with other horrors such as Jayme Closs!

This is another part of Lauren's interview where she is talking about Amanda and she seems to be annoyed with her

It might be nothing but this girl seems to have really good instincts and seems to be put off by this Amanda and Nick couple every time she talks about them.

What time stamp(s) are you referring to?

Top 10 local news stories of 2018: No. 8 — Christopher Watts convicted, sentenced to life in death of pregnant wife, two daughters

“The triple murder made headlines around the globe, and flooded the small development in Frederick where the Watts lived with news crews and mourners.“

Top 10 local news stories of 2018: No. 8 — Christopher Watts convicted, sentenced to life in death of pregnant wife, two daughters

(Only number 8? Shoot this should be number one!!)

Thinking of Shanann, Bella and CeCe on this Christmas morning.
Seriously. What 7 local stories could have beaten it??

Apparently NK is under witness protection and changing her name

Killer Chris Watts' mistress 'is in witness protection' | Daily Mail Online

"Said it would be hard for her to go out in public 'for years' due to threats
Chris Watts' mistress is in witness protection hundreds of miles from home and will be given a new name and identity, it has been reported. "
I don't know if I believe it. Witness protection is for witness that would be in danger because of their testimony, isn't it? She could just change her name and be done with it.

Man....just getting caught back up with this. The fixation on and demeaning accusations about NK is out of hand and shocking.

Over 50% of marriages fail and infidelity from both genders is a leading cause. Using those numbers a decent percentage of any group, including right here on WS, is going to have those who were unfaithful and it led to divorce. Lets not pretend her conduct was shocking. Millions do it yearly, it just doesn't end up tragic like this.

Thank you for the links I am still very new to this case, just discovered it a few days ago, YT seems to really be pushing it in recommended videos now it's all I see in my feed.

My thoughts so far from everything I have read and watched, and I might be completely out of the loop here but I think he used his company car to go to work and dispose of the bodies, for an alibi. His company car is tracked and he cannot use it for anything besides work, I think it was premeditated because he called his co worker the day before. Nicole really put a wrench in his plans, she really saved the investigation.

As far as NK could she have typed in Amber Frey book deal because she was planning on purchasing it not really planning on making a book herself?
Also, could she have done a search for SA in sept 2017 because she started having a crush on Chris not necessarily started to date him? If that's the case I wonder how she found out what her first name was since apparently Chris wasn't speaking to her back then.

I thought it was strange how she seemed annoyed with Nick and Amanda, I have listened to a few interviews and I don't remember anyone seeming annoyed with others like she did with N and A.

Also any news about that women figure that was seen walking towards the house on sept 21st? That was creepy! What are your thoughts?

What is the hateful podcast?

Margarita25, if you click on the video it starts just a little before Lauren starts mentioning Nick and Amanda.

Thank you again and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
I don't know if I believe it. Witness protection is for witness that would be in danger because of their testimony, isn't it? She could just change her name and be done with it.
I agree. And putting someone in WP must cost an awful lot in terms of money and man hours (the latter at least in the beginning).

As to screams; I'm sure he knew he could easily overpower SW before she could scream, or do anything. Murdering Shanann had to have happened soon after she walked in to the house. Remember, she still had her make-up on.
No evidence of any of this but I have creepy thoughts about him "rubbing her back to wake her up to shower" before he left. He leaked so much on the interviews, I cannot help but wonder.

I know that area, it was well populated when I moved away in 2014, and since marijuana was legalized that same year the population has exploded. Highly unlikely he could have dumped it in one of those ponds or lakes without being seen/witnessed/discovered quickly. Not the smartest tool in the shed so he might have risked it, Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj