GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a random thought. Could CW have planned to just load up the Lexus, drive it somewhere and wreck it, and run home. Later claim SW left him and then, when the car was found, say she had an accident?

O/T:

3 workers injured in oil tank battery fire in Weld County
OCTOBER 27, 2018

damaged-tank.jpeg

“An oil tank battery was engulfed in flames when first responders arrived. Three crew members who were working on the oil tank battery were injured during the incident.”

Snip

“Initial information suggests that the fire started during maintenance operations,” a statement from the sheriff’s office said.“

This again shows how potentially combustible these locations are. Remember all the precautions taken by the recovery personnel as included in the discovery?

It’s impossible not to think about the girls when I see a story like this.

—-

(I can’t help but wonder if any of the injured parties are names we would recognize, Melissa, Troy, etc.)
Maybe the thought crossed his mind that he would wait until their disappearance died down :rolleyes: and then set the burial site on fire. He would know exactly how to do it.

Maybe the thought crossed his mind that he would wait until their disappearance died down :rolleyes: and then set the burial site on fire. He would know exactly how to do it.

Wow, Nuttmeg. I can totally see this. Good new thought out of the box. This would ensure they would never be found.

But what about Shanann? Would he have the, stomach, to dig her up and move her? Since he has already done what he did then I would say nothing can be put past him.

Wow, Nuttmeg. I can totally see this. Good new thought out of the box. This would ensure they would never be found.

But what about Shanann? Would he have the, stomach, to dig her up and move her? Since he has already done what he did then I would say nothing can be put past him.

If things had gone his way, I think he would have re-located her or cut her up to fit the thief hatch (8" dia). I noticed in his CBI interviews that he said nothing at all when they asked him why he didn't put SW in the tank too. After awhile one of the agents, Tammy, IIRC, suggested that she wouldn't fit, and he kind of agreed, but it wasn't his idea to say that "she wouldn't fit" in the first place. And, notice there was none of that RW BS about not burying them with the mother who had killed them, that, IMO, RW picked up from a family member or chat site. CW didn't say that in the interviews I watched. He admitted that the co-workers were coming straight to the site, and following the time line of another of the workers, they were not far away from Cervi 319. He had to dump her in a shallow grave, some 7" deep from her hip to the surface IIRC, other parts of the "grave" extending down to 25" IIRC. (Not positive about those measurements, but that's what I remember. Shallow shallow shallow.)

Question: We didn't get to see the actual polygraph results, did we? IE the actual lines on paper like, well, in the movies.

Last edited:
If things had gone his way, I think he would have re-located her or cut her up to fit the thief hatch (8" dia). I noticed in his CBI interviews that he said nothing at all when they asked him why he didn't put SW in the tank too. After awhile one of the agents, Tammy, IIRC, suggested that she wouldn't fit, and he kind of agreed, but it wasn't his idea to say that "she wouldn't fit" in the first place. And, notice there was none of that RW BS about not burying them with the mother who had killed them, that, IMO, RW picked up from a family member or chat site. CW didn't say that in the interviews I watched. He admitted that the co-workers were coming straight to the site, and following the time line of another of the workers, they were not far away from the site. Cervi 319. He had to dump her in a shallow grave, some 7" deep from her hip to the surface IIRC, other parts of the "grave" extending down to 25" IIRC. (Not positive about those measurements, but that's what I remember. Shallow shallow shallow.)

Question: We didn't get to see the actual polygraph results, did we? IE the actual lines on paper like, well, in the movies.
I would love to see a transcript of the polygraph with matching graphs.

Why make it easier for those who monetize teaching how to fool the test... How to Beat a Polygraph Test
LOL! I had no idea. I did have a friend who once told me he could fool a polygraph with a tack in his hand, to cause pain. Never figured that one out. Also, you don't hear much about Voice Stress Analyzers anymore. They were supposed to be very accurate.

LOL! I had no idea. I did have a friend who once told me he could fool a polygraph with a tack in his hand, to cause pain. Never figured that one out. Also, you don't hear much about Voice Stress Analyzers anymore. They were supposed to be very accurate.
Getting hold of actual polygraph results plus the transcript could be invaluable to those teaching evasion. Also, that might be important to a defense, had there been the need for a trial. (?)

It says she called the authorities that day SW was reported missing, and spoke to the FBI that same day. But IIRC she didn't do that on Monday, and was still spending hours on the phone or texting or facetiming with him most of Monday evening into Tuesday.
Also, she didn't contact LE until she had deleted things from her phone, to protect herself.

MOO

Hi and WELCOME!

The Sept. 2017 entry was admitted to be a typo, but NK did start checking things out before June 2018!

If NK was only interested in the book, she would have just typed in the name or title. not included "deal".
Actually it seems it wasn't a typo after all, according to the DA.

"The dates to which you are referring — in 2017 where it appears she Googled or otherwise searched Shannan — was data that came off her phone,” Rourke said.

“It’s not a typographical error in the report. [The detectives] are reporting what was contained in the data from her phone. I don’t know the answer to the question of why or how those dates ended up in her phone.”

‘This is not a witch hunt’: Chris Watts prosecutor cannot explain data from girlfriend’s phone showing Shanann Watts internet searches months before affair began

"The dates to which you are referring — in 2017 where it appears she Googled or otherwise searched Shannan — was data that came off her phone,” Rourke said.

“It’s not a typographical error in the report. [The detectives] are reporting what was contained in the data from her phone. I don’t know the answer to the question of why or how those dates ended up in her phone.”

‘This is not a witch hunt’: Chris Watts prosecutor cannot explain data from girlfriend’s phone showing Shanann Watts internet searches months before affair began
Thanks. I missed that. So, about a year before the murders and almost a year before CW and NK hook up, she was checking out Shanann! What does that mean?

Added by me; is there a connection between this and NK going into Witness Protection?

Last edited:
Thanks. I missed that. So, about a year before the murders and almost a year before CW and NK hook up, she was checking out Shanann! What does that mean?
It would be interesting to find out how long she had worked at Anadarko, perhaps on a prior contract. She may have just seen CW around and thought he was cute, then googled him to see if he was single and through that search found Shanann. Just a guess.

ETA I highly doubt she's really in witness protection!

Well, regardless of the first date she checked SW out online, there is no way, no way at all IMO that she wasn't checking SW out in July and August, which means she couldn't have missed the pregnancy. Didn't she contradict herself in the interviews by saying that she didn't participate in ANY social media...."none of them"? Then later say something else?

Why Witness Protection?

"Federal Witness Protection Program—or Witness Security Program (WITSEC)—has provided safe harbor for over 18,000 federal witnesses and their families in exchange for damning testimony."

Damning testimony?

12 Secrets of the Witness Protection Program

"The U.S. Marshals Service provides for the security, health and safety of government witnesses, and their immediate dependents, whose lives are in danger as a result of their testimony against drug traffickers, terrorists, organized crime members and other major criminals."
- The U.S. Marshal's Office

Curious?

Edited by me;
"According to RadarOnline, a source close to the investigation revealed that federal authorities had placed Kessinger, 30, into witness protection for her safety. "

“She has received several threats, public shaming and could be considered one of the ‘most hated women’ in America,” the source said. “She plans to start fresh with a new name, new town and ultimately a new identity.”
BBM

Last edited:
Well, regardless of the first date she checked SW out online, there is no way, no way at all IMO that she wasn't checking SW out in July and August, which means she couldn't have missed the pregnancy. Didn't she contradict herself in the interviews by saying that she didn't participate in ANY social media...."none of them"? Then later say something else?
I believe you're right. IIRC PommyMommy posted a list of videos and posts, with explanation, that NK had to have seen, about the family, pregnancy, etc.

Seriously, to me it makes much more sense that this is related to incorrect timestamps. Why?

1. It’s a known issue. Just google timestamp problem smartphone.

2. If I remember right, NK noted during her second (?) interview that some of the messages were in the wrong order and the interviewer said something to the effect they will make sense of it.

3. The employer‘s e-mails from the document dump really don’t back up speculation about them having anything going on before.

Seriously, to me it makes much more sense that this is related to incorrect timestamps. Why?

1. It’s a known issue. Just google timestamp problem smartphone.

2. If I remember right, NK noted during her second (?) interview that some of the messages were in the wrong order and the interviewer said something to the effect they will make sense of it.

3. The employer‘s e-mails from the document dump really don’t back up speculation about them having anything going on before.
Did the current employer have access to her work phone or company internet access before her current contract? Didn't this contract extend back only 4 months?

Anyway, no way she would not have known that SW was pregnant.

Did the current employer have access to her work phone or company internet access before her current contract? Didn't this contract extend back only 4 months?

Anyway, no way she would not have known that SW was pregnant.
IDK but the communication they included in the discovery docs (both, e-mails exchanged between CW & NK and messages exchanged between NK & Charlotte) indicates to me this was fresh and not going on for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95