Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only skimmed the last several pages but I’m sure you all have commented on the picture of CW in his new orange suit. No remorse. No shame. Didn’t even move to cover his face. Total evil. I mentioned earlier I live in Colorado. Lived in Boulder during the Ramsey nightmare and worked at their pediatrician’s office during that time. I love it here but I’m worn out with evil Colorado crime- I know it’s everwhere, unfortunately, but we seem to get some real bad stuff. Continued prayers for Shanann, Bella, Cece and their family and friends.
Thanks again to you guys for all your insightful thoughts and options. What a week.

I have only skimmed the last several pages but I’m sure you all have commented on the picture of CW in his new orange suit. No remorse. No shame. Didn’t even move to cover his face. Total evil. I mentioned earlier I live in Colorado. Lived in Boulder during the Ramsey nightmare and worked at their pediatrician’s office during that time. I love it here but I’m worn out with evil Colorado crime- I know it’s everwhere, unfortunately, but we seem to get some real bad stuff. Continued prayers for Shanann, Bella, Cece and their family and friends.
Thanks again to you guys for all your insightful thoughts and options. What a week.
I live in Colorado too. Why is it that a state that should be so laid-back and mellow attracts such horrific criminals?

<modsnip - removed quoted post>

Apparently she said that she wouldn't have tried to get pregnant but he convinced her and made her feel 'safe' about it?

I wonder what 'safe' meant to her? But I'm thinking it might be that he convinced her that he loved her and the children so much and was so committed to their marriage and family that he even wanted another baby with her. I think the 'safe' part might mean that he had to make some promises of change and commitment before she'd agree to try for another baby, and she wanted to believe him and she loves her children and would be happy to have another child...So at that point she would have been wanting them to stay together. If she was now thinking of leaving him I think that might mean that the changes he'd promised her (in my conjecture) weren't happening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't they precious? What kind of rage or sicU kening, twisted determination could allow someone to do what he did to his own children?

I have a feeling he may have been molesting these little girls. I hope they do a thorough examination of their remains. Watched him in court, and not ONE tear, not ONE indication of regret, just a psychopath sitting there in an orange jump suit.

I attribute it to a combination of arrogance, hyper confidence that he could get away with it and slow reality check of what he had done as well as the likely pressure from LE. They were clearly on to him from the first minute. Moo.

Absolutely!! It was not only those of us who have followed cases for decades seeing right through him, the general public that doesn't make it a habit to follow these types of cases did as well. No doubt LE had his number from the word GO. IMO they were just collecting the evidence needed to make the case against him and putting the pressure on him. I would imagine Nicole was a critical witness who had pointed LE in the right direction. She would have the best insight to those last days Shanenn and the girls were around. She may have had personal knowledge of Shanenn's NC trip as well. Sometimes women in rocky relationships will inform a friend of some of the circumstances going on rather then their family in order to keep their family from worrying about them. Nicole appeared to be a solid and good friend and just the person Shanenn needed to have her back.

Perhaps she was already pregnant when their troubles started escalating.

This article, 'He fooled us': Friends of man who allegedly killed family speak out after arrest, posted earlier, is a real window the damage caused by the likes of CW.

I was/am married to a Narcissitic Sociopath.

Hindsight is 20-20 vision. At the time my soon-to-be ex (STBX) was leading a double life, he was very keen on us having another baby. In retrospect, it might be his plan to control the scenario so that I would be more tied to him, if it makes any sense .....

After viewing the courtroom video and judging from the defense motions filed, I would say that the reports of CW confessing are erroneous.

We pretty much were all on this guy since the beginning. Some had hopes of her running away, but there was no evidence of that. That fb post from SW talking about how much she cleaned and worked so hard when she got home. I know from personal experience, posts like that are more about complaining than uplifting. She cleaned everything for 4 hours and then had a huge argument with CW, the "calm one" who snapped because he was embarrassed about being yelled at by a woman. Even the girls warned her. They appeared to have some premonition of what was going to happen. Or maybe he communicated his evil thoughts to them at some point. But no matter how much you hate your spouse, how can you murder your children? I just hope the kids went quickly and didn't know what happened.

Thinking about the third baby and his comment about it probably being another girl on the fb video she shared. Just don't get it. They were having another baby, it was a boy and his precious girls, including his wife. Hope someone from his past will speak out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BanPokies1