Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34, dec.), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That court document seems to state the children's bodies were in OIL WELLS in crude oil not in nearly filled Oil or Gasoline TANKS as had originally been in what I thought was the press release.

I thought an oil well was basically a piston. There wouldnt be much free space in there for even a small child

I'm confused by that, too. How could there have been room?

but you have to assume this is a person who has just killed their wife and children. he is already calculating how he's going to dig himself out of this (as evidenced by his pre-arrest interviews).

when someone does something as heinous as this their first thoughts MUST BE to remove evidence that a crime was even committed (right??). the making of their childrens' bed may be first on that list.

Edit to add: I make these statements cuz I remember what it was like trying to hide something I did wrong (eating the chips, calling boys, etc) from my parents before they got home from work.

Not necessarily. If planned, he could have thought he would have several hours before reporting her missing but Nicole threw a wrench in that plan.
I’m working a local case here where a wife went “missing” and no one saw or spoke to her for about 10 days (theory is husband killed her & used her phone to text people to not raise suspicion) before her WORK & FAMILY ( in another country) reported her missing. Husband never reported her missing - until police showed at his door-
I think hubby actually held onto the body for at least a few days to calmly think of a good disposal site.

or triggered everything. we may never know.

Could those Thrive patches have caused him to go psycho? From her FB page it looks like he started the patches the middle of June of this year..There is one picture of him on her instagram where he has two patches on , could he have been doubling up on them? ..She sent him a comment asking him how it was going at work with the Thrive patch around the 20th of June and he told her that it was going well that he did not feel like falling asleep at his desk.....These patches must be some sort of stimulant as on her FB page she commented that one day she had worked all day , went to a birthday party and then cleaned the house for four hours , all of this in her first trimester!!!!

I'm wondering if the neighbors video camera pointed towards their home caught any other coming/going? Isn't that how they seen him back into garage that morning?

so does that mean he was getting them in the truck or coming back after placing them ??

do we know what time this was

i dont get the importance of the truck being backed in if it was after everything??

Chris Watts asks judge to compel coroner to look for DNA on children's necks - CNN

His attorneys asked a court Friday to require pathologists doing autopsies on the bodies of his family to swab the little girls' necks and hands for DNA, court filings show.

In a second motion, obtained by CNN affiliate KDVR, defense attorneys asked the court to compel the coroner's office to look for DNA under the mother's fingernails and on her hands.

They also asked the court to allow defense expert Richard Eikelenboom to take swabs from the bodies.

It is unclear whether a judge ordered the coroner's officer to swab for DNA.

The first motion, according to documents, was filed 20 minutes before the autopsies were scheduled to begin.

Defense attorneys did not indicate in the court filings what motivated them to make those requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay