Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 #81 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris Eytan said the assault case was a disorderly conduct case and was dismissed. #BarryMorphew has no criminal history. He is 54-years-old, he is a hard working man. "He has family that supports him, his two daughters love him dearly. They want to hug him."
~snipped for brevity~

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Gives me shivers. I've seen this happen all too often with "charismatic:confused:" problematic "fathers." MOO

Was there any inheritance due to Suzanne?

From Gene? I don't think so - I think Gene may have dispensed her inheritance to her - but I don't think he had a large estate. Her mom did, though, and Suzanne already collected that and put it into the Puma Path house - which Barry liquidated and is now using as his cash.

I’m so confused…is it Barry has to pay all $10 million or can he get a bail bond and only have to pay a small percentage?? If anyone even KNOWS what is going on at this point. Now they are saying the bond has not been set yet?? This hearing has more twists & turns than the Incredible Hulk rollercoaster at Universal! :eek:

I’m so confused. Why is he going to trial if not enough evidence for first-degree murder?
Because preliminaries tilt in favor of the prosecution. Doesn’t mean the prosecution had enough for a jury just enough that the offender might have committed the crime so a trial is appropriate. It is a low bar.

@LaurenScharfTV

Eytan said #BarryMorphew has been made a public spectacle. Wrongly defamed. He has sustained great financial loss. It will be hard for him to make money at this time. Take away his passport. Let him have a constitutional bond that will let him go home to his daughters.

6:02 PM · Sep 17, 2021
I actually think Barry made a spectacle of himself. No one did it for him......

Oh wow. This explains the “Turkey” excuse! Here’s your premeditation.

On Saturday between 11:30 and 1 pm, the last day there's proof Suzanne was alive, Barry removed the game cameras near their home. The tranquilizer cap found in the Morphew dryer is a key piece of evidence, and prosecutors say he had injuries on the outside of his hands.

https://twitter.com/carolamckinley/status/1438961343864786946?s=21
Just catching up, and wow. I wonder why this wasn't front and center of the prosecution's presentation in the PH? That's far and away the most damning piece of evidence we've heard regarding premeditation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaMaude