Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #87

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the notes, his phone was in normal mode, and then went into airplane mode shortly before he left the house that morning. Barry would have wanted his phone to be tracked at home while he was off disposing of Suzanne's body.

On May 9th, at 10:17 PM, an “airplane mode off’ event started on Barry’s phone and the phone was then powered on at 4:32AM on May 10,2020. That May 9-10,2020 night, approximately 210 locations for Barry’s phone registered near the Morphew residence, compared to zero-to-two locations on previous nights from May 1st through May 8th.
210 locations May 9-10 night for Barry’s phone?! I missed that somehow!
The only way the defense could ever win is by keeping out all the facts of the AA. If the prosecutor lays out the timeline the way WS folks have done, it’s all over for Barry.

On January 11th at 4:30pm the judge will make a ruling on if he will be disqualified from the case or not.

It's sounding like this has to do with something pertaining to Shoshona Darke's case. They're still discussing things. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew

https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1470850442221522945?s=21

You can see his Airplane Mode history in the AA.

It won't format here and I don't have an image file of it handy so you'll need to follow the link: Barry Morphew Redacted Arrest Affidavit – Find Suzanne Morphew
Thanks I have a copy of the affidavit but didn't recall any history of his phone that would indicate if the weekend was an anomaly or normal behavior.

Judge says he had to remove himself from Shoshona Sarke's case because he is very close with one of the attorneys at the firm Ms. Darke is using-- he has known this particular person for 40+ years and is very close with him. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew

https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1470852009649754118?s=21

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members