Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A note.
IIRC spring 2018 they moved to Puma Path.
Suzanne asks BM to home more, instead he joins the VFD around October 2018, then in November 2018 Suzanne texts "Howdy Stranger" to Libler. They meet in person December 2019.

Oh, alright. Then, this is what I got from @sk716 timeline:

April 12, 2018 – The Morphew’s Purchase 19057 Puma Path
Barry and Suzanne Morphew purchase 19057 Puma Path for $1,575,000.

May(?) 2018 – Suzanne sends “Howdy stranger” message to Libler
First contact since high school.

Fall 2018 – Libler’s daughter sees messages from Suzanne on his phone.
Libler breaks it off.

Thanksgiving 2018 – Barry obsessive/possessive.
While Suzanne was at the Oliver’s house, she had stepped away from her cell phone to use the restroom, and Barry tried calling her several times within a few minutes, then tried calling Sheila, then tried calling Darin.

Holidays 2018 – Suzanne finds Libler’s LinkedIn Page.
Relationship Rekindled

Intriguing …IMO
So just to clarify - the apple authentication in the text from the Court transcript - refers to the two factor authentication when you are signing into an apple device ? And this authentication was received on BM’s cell for a phone number that he had saved in his phone as AG - do I have that right?

Do we have the dates for the apple authentication text?

Is it this phone ... was its ph contact entered as AG in Barry's normal ph? TIA
[italics mine]

Holidays 2019 – Suzanne and Libler stop talking on the phone because she is afraid Barry will find out.
They shift to more covert ways to communicate. Barry's second device makes its first appearance.

Quoting myself because I'm afraid I might have opened a huge can of speculation worms and you guys need to know this.

You can send and receive text messages while in Airplane mode if you are connected to wifi. The phones were in the house, they were connected to the wifi.

Usually airplane mode disables Wifi but they might have had their phones set differently.

As far as I can tell, this is text messages, I can't get any clear info on how Apple logs that kind of info, though.

The first part of Nielsen's line of questioning about it is:

Q (Nielsen): Barry's phone also recorded an Apple authentication for iMessage of Apple ID at 4:02pm on May 9, 2020, correct?
A (Grusing): Yes.

Q (Nielsen): For iMessage authentication activity to be recorded the phone has to be powered on, correct?
A (Grusing): I would think so.

Q (Nielsen): For iMessage authentication activity to take place the phone had to have a connection provided either by cellular or wifi.
A (Grusing): If you say so.
That's the extent of information I have at this time.

It's hard to know if BM must have had a data connection at that time without expert evidence on this point IMO. if the authentication is with a cloud server - then yes which I think is what Grusing is saying (if you say so).

Quoting myself because I'm afraid I might have opened a huge can of speculation worms and you guys need to know this.

You can send and receive text messages while in Airplane mode if you are connected to wifi. The phones were in the house, they were connected to the wifi.
@sk716 Thank you for your hard work on the case - Merry Christmas

Do we have the dates for the apple authentication text?

Is it this phone ... was its ph contact entered as AG in Barry's normal ph? TIA
[italics mine]

Holidays 2019 – Suzanne and Libler stop talking on the phone because she is afraid Barry will find out.
They shift to more covert ways to communicate. Barry's second device makes its first appearance.

This was activity on Barry's known iPhone.

"iMessage of Apple ID at 4:02pm on May 9, 2020"
As for AG, if the defense is correct (I'm unwilling to put any real belief behind anything out of the defense.) it's really interesting to me that Barry was texting this dude while Suzanne was getting cold.

We have multiple theories on the second device. The FBI thinks it was another phone. I think it may have been a camera or something other SMS capable device.

Usually airplane mode disables Wifi but they might have had their phones set differently.

I'm not sure it's automatic anymore, more and more planes are being equipped with wifi. But, Barry knew to turn off "location services" which is the one you really have to turn off if you want to hide your activities, he's more tech savvy than he behaves.

I hope Barry enjoys Christmas this year, as it very well may be his last as a free man.
That’s what we are all here for! It would be an excellent Christmas present for summer. I hope he gets to be a roomie of Patrick Frazee. They can call themselves dumb and dumber.
As for Morphew attorneys, my Christmas wish is they grow a conscience and find a way to make sure he goes down.

Yes. One of those things that should definitely be brought out at trial.

I have to wonder about that theory. Barry was the more fundamental non drinking etc Christian or so it is reported. He could have been the harder, put his foot down, boundary setting parent to two teenage daughters and Suzanne the more lenient. Sometimes they are because they are raising daughters and remember what it was like as a teenage boy. There really are no facts to go. Again has really nothing to do with the case but interesting to see people project their thoughts about two people very few of us know.
I love that I recognize your writing without looking at who posted. Kudos for bringing impartiality, even if I don’t always like it I do appreciate your input

Well, dont be suspicious, don't be suspicious.
For all we know the girls have only the knowledge BM has provided them with. Suzanne had a lover and BM begged LE never to share that with his daughters then went ahead and did it himself under the pretense of concern for the girls and being honest. Forgive your mom. We all sin! Maybe they believe JL killed her but a mere once over of the AA would dispel any belief along those lines. IMO time will tell the truth even if it’s slow and painful. I hope he choked on a turkey bone or worse. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper