Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she wasn't facing him grabbing his bicep because that would be most likely a thumb in that position of his arm in a grab. Only thing that would fit would be reach out and slashing at him while facing him or grabbing him from behind would put fingernails there.... but two short scratches and not all three middle fingers? but I don't know...I guess I need to hear the theory before I commit to fingernail scratches made by Suzanne. But then everyone knows by know I'm super cautious about jumping to conclusions LOL. Same with the jamb ...need to ask my husband about that one and show him the image. We've had plenty of tenants push in doors in rentals when they lost their keys instead of calling and it really splinters the wood and does more damage than making a vertical crack so need to know more about that one too since maybe interior doors are more flimsy so you could pressure it open without more damage. I just don't have enough knowledge to come to a conclusion about the "how" let alone the "when".
MOO looks like a split jamb from shouldering in a door.
It's a big split.

I just looked at the path of BM running around the house when he got home at 2:44.
The characterization of running through walls isn't going to stand in a trial.

21 seconds total, 158 feet covered = 5mph.
A medium running speed.
All checks out.
Does any one know where BMs phone goes immediately after the "running around chasing."

I heard here that CC DA is getting a lot of pro assistance to manage and organize the massive evidence load.
His defense attorneys won't be facing a smaller overloaded county Sheriff and DA department, with a weird judge who publically criticizes the AA next time.

IMO he might skip appearing for trial.

And she wasn't facing him grabbing his bicep because that would be most likely a thumb in that position of his arm in a grab. Only thing that would fit would be reach out and slashing at him while facing him or grabbing him from behind would put fingernails there.... but two short scratches and not all three middle fingers? but I don't know...I guess I need to hear the theory before I commit to fingernail scratches made by Suzanne. But then everyone knows by know I'm super cautious about jumping to conclusions LOL. Same with the jamb ...need to ask my husband about that one and show him the image. We've had plenty of tenants push in doors in rentals when they lost their keys instead of calling and it really splinters the wood and does more damage than making a vertical crack so need to know more about that one too since maybe interior doors are more flimsy so you could pressure it open without more damage. I just don't have enough knowledge to come to a conclusion about the "how" let alone the "when".

Interior door frames are generally made from a softer wood. The don't need to secure the home and usually get painted to hide the grain.

What I know about wood is that it will split to relieve pressure. I have seen that exact split type from a kicked in door.

As far as the scratches they are fingernail gouges, I just can't figure out a hold/position that aligns the bicep and fingers in the correct orientation. I'm close to building 3D models to work out the poses. If anybody has a couple of the artist mannequins, maybe see if you can get the angles right.

Interior door frames are generally made from a softer wood. The don't need to secure the home and usually get painted to hide the grain.

What I know about wood is that it will split to relieve pressure. I have seen that exact split type from a kicked in door.

As far as the scratches they are fingernail gouges, I just can't figure out a hold/position that aligns the bicep and fingers in the correct orientation. I'm close to building 3D models to work out the poses. If anybody has a couple of the artist mannequins, maybe see if you can get the angles right.
Something like this would work. There are so many holds, variations of holds, and positions these two could have been in, that would align.
AC2880B5-3864-43AC-B241-BC8B72977157.jpeg 089031A9-207E-4F76-9FB7-F74F3D89B4E5.jpeg

How to Do a Sleeper Choke Hold: 13 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow

I am sure someone will be able to persuade their partner to volunteer to help with this experiment.

Regarding wood splitting, Colorado is high desert, arid climate year round. The type of home they lived in, modern faux log cabin construction is in all likelihood new forest pine. Having been in several of these, the improperly cured wood splits, i guess they think it lends character?
Those obvious fingernail scratches are even more chilling imo as they show failing strength, the first three fingers but the pinky just couldn’t quite defend. Tragic.

What do you mean, a "weird judge"? And who or what is "the AA"? Thanks!
The prior judge was seemingly a very methodical person...there were people that didn't care for him and The new judge feels

Good idea because I can't figure out in my head what hand position would create only 2 short non trailing scratches on that location of his bicep at that angle...I keep playing different scenarios over in my head. Behind him so far is clearer for me, but what would prompt her to grab him and dig in her nails if she was behind him unless they were having an argument and he had his back to her and she got mad and grabbed him to spin him around to face her BUT that would be right hand to Barry's right bicep :-( not Barry's left.

The prior judge was seemingly a very methodical person...there were people that didn't care for him and The new judge feels

Good idea because I can't figure out in my head what hand position would create only 2 short non trailing scratches on that location of his bicep at that angle...I keep playing different scenarios over in my head. Behind him so far is clearer for me, but what would prompt her to grab him and dig in her nails if she was behind him unless they were having an argument and he had his back to her and she got mad and grabbed him to spin him around to face her BUT that would be right hand to Barry's right bicep :-( not Barry's left.
Grabbing her phone and keeping it away for one.

Lol

I remember people getting spousal assistance to try to re-enact key moments on the pistorius trial :D
Ha ha I was thinking the same thing. My H is out skiing so I will have to wait..and is Barry size and build but maybe a tad taller. I think I am abit taller and bigger than Suzanne at 5’9” she seems fairly petite in pictures. My husband is going to think I lost my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo