Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're on a quick lunch break!

Biggest update- Judge Lama finds DA Linda Stanley violated the gag order set forth by Judge Murphy. The defense has decided to do without major punishment. They'll discuss more of what they're seeking after the break. @KKTV11News #BarryMorphew

Judge says statements made by the DA on the "Profiling Evil" podcast were inappropriate. Says she continued to make statements after Judge Murphy reiterated the order and says any violations after that in-Judge Murphys words-are considered a "self-inflicted wound"
#BarryMorphew
https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1486022553483321348?s=21
https://twitter.com/ashleykktv/status/1486022553483321348?s=21
Can they do anything right? This is getting old.

I caught a few screenshots from (I think Laurens) twitter. I noticed the demeanors and it kinda made me smile,
knowing they are human, young and under pressure.

Attachments

• 012522.BM.MM.sees.camera.JPG
    012522.BM.MM.sees.camera.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 012522.Macy.leaving.pissedface.JPG
    012522.Macy.leaving.pissedface.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 012522.Mallory.runs.out.smiling.JPG
    012522.Mallory.runs.out.smiling.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 121
Lol.

Lauren says that Mr. Ritter said that during the early days, there were group searches led by Barry. He'd give a speech prior to the searches, and it bothered Ritter that the speech was always the same every single day.

"This is how we met. She's the love of my life. I don't know what I'll do without her."

He was bothered by Barry's lack of emotion.

Member of defense named Rachel basically harassed him. She pretended to be his friend. He wanted prosecution to be there at the same time. The defense wouldn't respond to that request.

Ritters were very uncomfortable when Barry moved back into the neighborhood. They installed a security system. He repeated his fears to multiple law enforcement people.

He read the AA over several days, and he believed Barry was responsible after reading it.

Lol.

Lauren says that Mr. Ritter said that during the early days, there were group searches led by Barry. He'd give a speech prior to the searches, and it bothered Ritter that the speech was always the same every single day.

"This is how we met. She's the love of my life. I don't know what I'll do without her."

Member of defense named Rachel basically harassed him. She pretended to be his friend. He wanted prosecution to be there at the same time. The defense wouldn't respond to that request.

Ritters were very uncomfortable when Barry moved back into the neighborhood. They installed a security system. He repeated his fears to multiple law enforcement people.

He read the AA over several days, and he believed Barry was responsible after reading it.
I’m kind of confused. This is a Motions Hearing so I understand why LE Investigators were testifying, but why is this witness, the neighbor Mr. R being called up ?
What was he speaking to? Etc
Thanks

I wish this case didn’t make me so angry, I want to hear how a competent prosecution team engaged in a courtroom battle against a formidable defense. I don’t want Barry to win points or freedom because the prosecution wasn’t prepared, or was not able to present themselves in a professional manner with the necessary materials to explain their case. Is this the prosecution’s A team? Do they have to redo parts of their case to make it cohesive and understandable in laymen’s term? Do they have a workable narrative? A game plan? Are their witnesses capable and above reproach? Who’s the quarterback and who is the coach? When you get there, play to your jury. Know the answer to every question you ask. Do it for Suzanne, and as sad as it may be, do it for her daughters as hard as it will hurt.

Lol.

"Member of defense named Rachel basically harassed him. She pretended to be his friend. He wanted prosecution to be there at the same time. The defense wouldn't respond to that request."

The D Team is guilty of harassing witnesses and fraud by pretending to be their friend. This shows what was mentioned earlier today about the lack of ethics of this D Team. #sleazy

Judge wasn't a fan of the name "Profiling Evil."

He agreed with some of the states arguments, but mostly sided with the defense in Regard to Stanley's violations.

Lol. They asked for a case dismissal again, but the judge quickly denied it.

It doesn't sound like there will be any sanctions after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azouheir