Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More bond modification to allow his travel to Fremont County.
I know it's necessary but coupled with his smug face grinning yet again, when he enters the courthouse on a first degree murder charge, it's just bloody infuriating.

I am pleased, Defence is filing motion, after motion.
Imagine BM's face as his money goes down the drain, as he realizes all the scrimping/saving is dwindling down.
Poor thing.:D:D:D

https://twitter.com/marcsallinger/status/1488633329263931393?s=21

When deputies go inside the Morphew home for 1st time, they search for clothing that would have Suzanne's scent on it

They take mountain biking shorts. Suzanne's bike was found nearby

"Do you realize what you just grabbed. Those are for mountain biking" one deputy tells another
Seemed to me that BM staged the wrong shorts on her closet floor. I don't think the Deputy was buying the padded shorts for trail riding. Personally, I was taken by how confidently BM entered and exited his own home-- well knowing he was the last person there!

I'm running behind today so if this was answered, my bad. If not, hope this helps.

These are the times when Barry accessed the unknown device in UTC time. From page 41
Barry Morphew Redacted Arrest Affidavit – Find Suzanne Morphew

Dates this device was associated with Barry’s iPhone since May 5, 2020:

05/05/2020 12:48:34 PM (UTC-6)
05/10/2020 08:47:28 AM (UTC -6)
05110/2020 11:50:52 AM (UTC -6)
05/11/2020 08:14:29 AM (UTC -6)
05/11/2020 05:44;42 PM (UTC -6)
05/12/2020 05:58:11 PM (UTC -6) I

I just had a rather sick feeling hit. Might just be my crazy brain, but figured I would throw it out there.
What if he planted a camera of some sort at the site he put her? What if he can access it from his phone? He put it there the 5th and was checking to see if he could access it when he placed it. Then when he arrived in Broomfield he checked to see if it was there.. then again and then the next day and the next. Is there something like that which wouldn't be able to be detected? It doesn't sound like they know what this device even is?

The youngest daughter's boyfriend and father played a key early role here. The son cast doubt on the bike ride, based on the location where the bike was found (steep climb, and having to push your bike up the hill). He said it would be out of character for her to ride there, and indicated that she hadn't gone riding there before.

He also explained there were marital issues, and they had talked about separating according to the youngest daughter.

This would have obviously been key in catching Barry in those early repeated lies about the state of their marriage.

The boyfriend's father seems like a great guy, and prodded his son to be completely open and honest, despite being put in a bit of a difficult situation.

The boyfriends dad is also the one that posted the most heart warming and real tribute to Suzanne on her birthday last year. I know we can't post FB here so I won't. It just really was moving and painted her as such a lovely lady that his entire family had met and had dinner with a few times and how much of a positive role she played in Miles life and how his family cared deeply for both MM1 and MM2.. it was 100% absent any mention of Barry (and this was before his arrest, I believe end of April on Suzanne's 50th birthday). They seem like just a great family that does good in their community and really was concerned for her well being as if she was actually part of their family.

They definitely went down the incline to the ravine and hiked parallel to the road. I cannot believe how the bike was handled though by searchers...I get they thought she had an accident but still...lotsa hands on that bike.

I was looking at it with a view of Suzanne 'cycling downhill' so in my mind, the position of the bike is before the incline and bend, but if she was going uphill I would also consider her being the opposite side of the road therefore her bike wouldn't be downhill anyway? Haven't got a clue which side Suzanne was supposedly cycling on a route she didn't normally cycle, at a time she didn't typically ride at, but I don't believe Suzanne went on a bike ride.
It's just out of place there- the footage, for me, made that much much clearer.
Was a little surprised they didn't have gloves on their person, in terms of handling the bike, for a 'just in case' situation, guess I just thought it was something they have a little supply of somewhere in their uniform :) too many crime TV shows maybe :oops::)

Seemed to me that BM staged the wrong shorts on her closet floor. I don't think the Deputy was buying the padded shorts for trail riding. Personally, I was taken by how confidently BM entered and exited his own home-- well knowing he was the last person there!

I know I would have been calling out for my husband. I would have asked the officers, did you check everywhere? Just frantic and probably useless at that point to yell for him, but I would still likely be doing that. He just sorta strolled in and didn't even seem to be looking around. I would want to look around at least with my head side to side trying to see if something was out of place.. he didn't even seem concerned. It's like he knew what happened or something....

I know I would have been calling out for my husband. I would have asked the officers, did you check everywhere? Just frantic and probably useless at that point to yell for him, but I would still likely be doing that. He just sorta strolled in and didn't even seem to be looking around. I would want to look around at least with my head side to side trying to see if something was out of place.. he didn't even seem concerned. It's like he knew what happened or something....
Did he even call out for her? I have limited ability to focus on YouTube videos, but I'm pretty sure he didn't.

I just had a rather sick feeling hit. Might just be my crazy brain, but figured I would throw it out there.
What if he planted a camera of some sort at the site he put her? What if he can access it from his phone? He put it there the 5th and was checking to see if he could access it when he placed it. Then when he arrived in Broomfield he checked to see if it was there.. then again and then the next day and the next. Is there something like that which wouldn't be able to be detected? It doesn't sound like they know what this device even is?

I had an equal morbid thought, like a heart monitor or even some sort of trigger device.

I thought all the mountain liar chatter stopped pretty quickly? Definitely within the first couple weeks if I recall correctly.
BM didn’t let it die down that quickly.
It was 3 weeks past Mother’s Day when he had his roadside chat with TD and so callously described a mountain lion dragging it’s prey uphill.
When he first spoke to the media (Fox21) on August 20 he was still pushing an animal attack. He said it was either that or abduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop