Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admittedly, I was shocked to receive a notification from Indiana Courts. So guess the Guardian is compliant -- for another biennial:

Case modified 29D01-2006-GU-000096 IN RE: THE GUARDIANSHIP OF SUZANNE R MORPHEW, Filed: 06/01/2020
  • A minute entry has been added to this case.

I just saw this thread. I really followed that case. my theory is that Barry didn't kill her - at least not directly. imo jmo my theory is that he shot her with the tranquilizer, dumped her still alive into the mine shaft, and left her. she would have been drugged, frozen, trapped unable to get out, etc. and then his statement about the last time he saw her she was sleeping would technically be true. jmo.

editing to share this info: https://www.blm.gov/sites/blm.gov/files/uploads/AML_PUB_DangersAtAbandonedMines.pdf
That's murder. You can't throw somebody down a mine shaft leaving them no way out and it not be.

JMO

Mailing address listed on what, please?
TIA
@Seattle1's post above re: Barry's guardianship of Suzanne in Indiana.
It was noted that a copy be sent to him via first class mail, and that's the address listed for him as both petitioner and guardian.

Suzanne's last address is the Puma Path home :(

It was noted that a copy be sent to him via first class mail, and that's the address listed for him as both petitioner and guardian.

I will forever wonder if that isn't also her final resting place. Landscaped right over.

Control being what it is.

JMO

I think he's preparing to make the move to Indiana as soon as he's legally able to leave Colorado. Seems he's already transferred Sunset Farms, LLC, and even SM's non-profit back to Indiana! JMO

I think he's preparing to make the move to Indiana as soon as he's legally able to leave Colorado. Seems he's already transferred Sunset Farms, LLC, and even SM's non-profit back to Indiana! JMO
Just came here to post that part!

It burns my tail to see BM continuing a foundation in Suzanne’s name listed as HOPE.

Exactly what he took from her. Her Hope. Her Life.

SUZANNE R MORPHEW HOPE FOUNDATION INC
5539 Buck Dr
NOBLESVILLE, Indiana 46062-8712
United States

ok.........
...understood:
- antlers would be moveable.
- But M1 & M2 ? o_O ?
IMO, M1 and M2 grew up in Indiana and still most likely have several friends in Indiana.

Additionally, just my opinion, but if BM does return to Indiana, I highly doubt he will be welcome and may even have a hard time finding customers. The disappearance of SM has left a large impact in Indiana and not many IN residents are fond of Barry. MOO

IMO, M1 and M2 grew up in Indiana and still most likely have several friends in Indiana.

Additionally, just my opinion, but if BM does return to Indiana, I highly doubt he will be welcome and may even have a hard time finding customers. The disappearance of SM has left a large impact in Indiana and not many IN residents are fond of Barry. MOO
It's good to read a post inferring not all residents of Indiana believe BM's story that SM left on her own. :rolleyes:

IMO, BM is shameless and he'll make do with his church, mother, sisters, and the half-dozen flying monkeys that continued supporting him since the beginning. And his gf will just continue smiling as she assumes SM's place in the pecking order back home.

As for work, I think BM will do fine. Salida is a small town where he still kept the bobcat busy behind the scenes, moving dirt for a year up until he was officially arrested and made the headlines. There's always plenty of work for 3rd-tier subcontractors. MOO

Look who’s inserting her narrative into the Idaho murder case.

“Eytan, the Colorado defense attorney, cautioned against a rush to judgment in the case. She said police usually put their best evidence into an arrest affidavit, and the court documents released by authorities have a lot of holes. She said there are many reasons why someone’s DNA could be present on an item in a stranger’s house — and there’s no evidence to say whether Kohberger had been to the house before.”

^BBM - I found this part interesting on the article. Wasn’t it IE who honed in on the significance of stranger DNA in SM’s car in the Morphew case - to introduce SODDI? So now here we have her suggesting that BK’s DNA could be in the Idaho house, yet unrelated to the crime. She can’t have it both ways.

jmo

Last edited:

“Eytan, the Colorado defense attorney, cautioned against a rush to judgment in the case. She said police usually put their best evidence into an arrest affidavit, and the court documents released by authorities have a lot of holes. She said there are many reasons why someone’s DNA could be present on an item in a stranger’s house — and there’s no evidence to say whether Kohberger had been to the house before.”

^BBM - I found this part interesting on the article. Wasn’t it IE who honed in on the significance of stranger DNA in SM’s car in the Morphew case - to introduce SODDI? So now here we have her suggesting that BK’s DNA could be in the Idaho house, yet unrelated to the crime. She can’t have it both ways.

jmo
Grrrrr

^ VR ed, for focus. ^
i) One cannot bank on setting-up under old friends' roofs;
ii) nor with your missing mom's kin should your conjoined, virtue-monitoring 'dad' be in your time zone.

Barry Morphew has been buoyed in his own pollution by leaching onto Suzanne's miracle baby girls. Already he's dragged them under. Control and power, all old hat.
These young women separately face the fights of their lives if they are to resurrect their own personhood. Their father must be removed from their society, and from ours. Everyone needs this trial. It's a rescue mission to my thinking.

I will forever wonder if that isn't also her final resting place. Landscaped right over.

Control being what it is.

JMO

Good day/quiet night - to all who may languish as does here our compatriot, @Megnut ...,
...who to my thinking, however, could not be more prescient :)!

In the footprint of the Puma Path structure itself shall in time be uncovered the cruelly meagre artifacts of Suzanne's presence on earth. I thank the Lord she was blessed with children, which are her witness and her memorial. While it will take an upheaval, natural or accidental, to trigger the replacement of whatever ruins remain, this will someday happen.
Boulders will be jostled aside; stone edifices and rock ramparts thwarting progress will be relocated out of the way; driveways and paved aprons will scraped clean and carted off; swimming pools and patios will vanish; the verges along the South Branch might even be transformed into a kind of arboretum, replete with a situation established there for a gazebo or a fountain :D!
And it will happen during this interval of chaos and upheaval that one curious...then quickly troubling anomaly comes to (day)light. One of which, quickly as well, the coroner shall take note.

All hopeful opinion, but earnest hypothesis, too.

jmo
Where's the puke emoji?

and there’s no evidence to say whether Kohberger had been to the house before.

RSBM - bolded for emphasis

She really can't help but tell this lie over and over

Well-known Colorado defense attorney Iris Eytan said she thought the newly released charging document reflect a police department desperate to make an arrest without considering other possible suspects or exploring why the surviving roommates didn’t do more to help their friends.

Same old conspiracies

Eytan recently represented a man accused of killing his wife, and said in that case, investigators’ reliance on cellphone data later proved inaccurate.

And another lie.

Wow! How may times can you mislead people in single article.

I get that she is trawling for business via rent a quote but it is the dishonesty that bugs me. How does she know whether investigators looked hard at the friends in the house? Of course they did!

"They honed in on this white car and worked back from there."

Then they got a break in the case and tracked it to the killer. ZOMG! Police work!

Last edited:

jmo

Omg! Literally just jumped off Idaho thread after thinking thank goodness Iris is in a completely different state otherwise her flappy chops would be moving nineteen to the dozen about soddi, to read this.

NO IRIS, SOME OTHER DUDE DIDN'T DO IT

jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads