Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has a tad of borderline traits as well. He behaves very macho, but he essentially has few male friends, except for that ex-commando turned priest with X missions to Afghan or Iraq (long ago, don't remember them all). The communication he had with TD, the young youtuber who filmed him was strange...as if he wanted to befriend TD, but didn't know how?
My degree is in Criminal Justice so I don’t have the knowledge of professionals but from personal experience MOO is that the personality he presents publicly as a confident rugged outdoorsman and volunteer firefighter are all a cover for his actual low self esteem and lack of confidence and thus his constant need for approval. Whether her illness or something else similar, once Suzanne was no longer dedicated to his needs only then she became the enemy and he was determined to destroy her. Plus, his insistence of being so dedicated to his faith and such an outstanding Christian man, husband and father that was a big red flag for me- act of manipulation at its finest.
All just my personal opinion.

I wonder if his phone or vehicle has driven past the burial site on more than one occasion in the past few years.
Any connection to that location would be huge. Unfortunately, data like that would almost certainly be lost to time, but that doesn’t mean that some sort of connection can’t be proven.

Given BM's filed Complaint was 185 pages, they were probably getting very excited about now to begin receiving and digesting the answers to their absurd allegations from I think, the count is about 25 defendants!

For the sake of efficiency, an ORDER was issued on 9/5/23, resetting the extended deadlines for responsive pleadings for ALL DEFENDANTS to 10/13/23.

In other words, the fun was just beginning for BM and his defense team and I can't think of a better day for SM to reveal herself than today.

A scheduling conference was also reset by the Court for 10/26/13 at 10 AM and it will be interesting to see whether or not the date is revised.

I'm embarrassed at how much pleasure I derived over Iris finding out Suzanne was located by a reporter and not BM or one of the daughters! :D

The finding of Suzanne Morphew's body is downright miraculous! It seemed that she'd never be found.

BM must have been looking forward to the day he could proceed with his brazen lawsuit. He's probably not going to be getting any sleep tonight.

Hopefully, he will soon be arrested, and the Prosecutors will prove their case without reasonable doubt. Justice for Suzanne Morphew!

Yep. Pg 24

Barry Interview June 17") On June 17, 2020, CBI Agents Cahill and Derek Graham interviewed Barry. The interview was audio recorded. When questioned of anything recently that "might have been a first" for Suzanne, Barry responded that she started taking THC/CBD edibles and oils [about a month "before she left"]. Barry reported that she was getting it from "a guy in Westcliffe" named Tim and that Barry could provide Tim's contact.** Near the end of the interview, Barry provided Tim’s phone number. Barry separately said that Suzanne was buying drugs “off the street” and cited that the person from whom she was buying drugs is a viable suspect for her disappearance. 35 See interview summary of Timothy Agnew in Section 5. separately said that Suzanne was buying drugs “off the street”

Thank you @steeltowngirl!

Interesting proximity between Westcliffe, Crestone, and Moffat at about 15 miles each segment as the crow flies but if you're driving, Maysville to Westcliffe is about the same distance as Maysville to Moffat.

1695877697048.png

1 hr 9 min (57.8 mi) via US-50 E and CO-69 S

I think BM thinks he's a strategic thinker. He thinks he's created a faraday shield around himself keeping him safe from further scrutiny through his fake concern for his missing wife (even though he accused her of running away with someone) and judicial mismanagement that got him a get out of jail card. But he's lazy. And I believe there will be evidence at the body drop that implicates him. As long as we know nothing about what LE found, it means he knows nothing, too. And I just want to watch him stew.

My degree is in Criminal Justice so I don’t have the knowledge of professionals but from personal experience MOO is that the personality he presents publicly as a confident rugged outdoorsman and volunteer firefighter are all a cover for his actual low self esteem and lack of confidence and thus his constant need for approval. Whether her illness or something else similar, once Suzanne was no longer dedicated to his needs only then she became the enemy and he was determined to destroy her. Plus, his insistence of being so dedicated to his faith and such an outstanding Christian man, husband and father that was a big red flag for me- act of manipulation at its finest.
All just my personal opinion.

I doubt he is a believer. However, he grew up in a religious home and lived in a religious state and with religious partner. Meaning, he had to demonstrate religiosity to get clients. Of such people, they say, "outpopes the Pope". However, give or take, I don't see a group of normal male friends with him. I think that the motive for the murder was greed, but wonder if Suzanne having an affair caused serious narcissistic injury given his insecurity. JMO.

I'm breathless. The day has finally arrived.

Investigators were searching in the area of Moffat in Saguache County on an investigation not related to the Morphew disappearance when the remains were discovered.
When I searched Google Maps, the first thing, which my eyes fell on, was: Moffat Fire Department. Hmm .....

I worry that no evidence of tranq (unless the needles hit bone) will be there. I am hoping you are right.

Even if there are needle point marks on the bones, the Defense will still find a way to make it "very interesting."

I am a betting woman, and I bet that Barry cannot afford the same private defense lawyers, this time. However, I could be very wrong. I hate this phase of a crime case, but can't look away.

I wonder if her chemotherapy port was still in her body when she disappeared? Remember, the one on her photo in the hospital, if I am not forgetting, with a blue top? What if he used it? Then there may be a tad adhering to the plastic. Keeping fingers crossed...

(And if it is not there, and should have been, even more suspicious).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member