Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not getting the nugget of who first was alarmed. BM called the girls first to urge them to call Suzanne for Mother's Day? If so, that is absolutely heartless.

It's not especially alarming for an adult not to be reachable for a few hours so not sure why the neighbor had to be called to check, except to get the ball rolling and for BM to ensure he wasn't the one who had to call 911.

Sorry for re-hashing what are probably tedious details to people who followed diligently over the years. I dropped out of the case for awhile. Now that we know WHERE Suzanne was put, I'm eager to figure out the timeline with that knowledge. Who did what and when?

jmo
“Suzanne, 49, was reported missing on Mother’s Day, May 10, by neighbor Jeanne Ritter, 70, after her two daughters Mallory and Macy were unable to reach her on the phone.

It gets dark early beside the mountains.

I wonder now if Barry didn't take Suzanne's body on that hike to Moffatt between 5:30 and 10:30. Get home, burn her diary, sleep for 4 hours....

Jmo

BBM

“A source familiar with the investigation told 9 News they discovered skeletal remains, identified Suzanne based on dental records and her cancer port.”

Finding her chemo port!!!… Gives me hope that her remains hold strong clues. Maybe.

Ugh! MSN, Daily Beast, CNN and WaPo are repeating the bike ride and/or DNA narrative! Noooo!

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. We were all thinking he went to great lengths to dispose of Suzanne’s body, like a mineshaft or some pre-dug hole with his Bobcat. Nope. I’m shocked he was able to even dig a shallow grave in the first place in that earth.

Her disposal wasn’t just an afterthought, it was panic.
Is this why he disposed of coats and boots?

Not sure if the girls called or texted him. Redacted
pg 20 affidavit

While on the jobsite, Barry explained that his neighbor, Jeanne Ritter, called him and explained’ ___ still could not reach Suzanne. Jeanne, who has the access codes for the house, asked to go check the house. Jeanne discovered Suzanne’s car was there; however, her mountain bike was not. Barry stated he had texted Suzanne, “Happy Mother’s Day,” earlier, as did their daughters. Barry stated his daughters had not received any replies from Suzanne. Also, Barry stated there is no cellular phone service at the house, unless the phone is on the Hughes Net Wi-Fi internet service. Barry stated, “I was at the job site when Jeanne called me,” adding that Jeanne called around 5:00 PM. Barry left the jobsite and drove to the hotel where he dropped the tools off in the lobby. He then drove directly back to Salida.”*
Shades of Mark Sievers using Dr. Petrites to go check on his (dead)wife Teresa.This type of monster is very transparent if you look at the big picture.
Barry’s web is about to come undone.
Prayers for those girls & the SM family.
MOO

When he left the job on Mother's Day to go back home, he first dropped off tools, including a shovel, for his crew. Getting rid of evidence he used to bury his wife?

I am aware most here already have absorbed this info about a shovel, but I also am assuming I'm not the only person who needs a refresher on details, timing, etc.

I do wonder how the defence will play this.
Well, Odin sacrifice is already being used and I read the Mountain Lion is filing civil suit against BM so I’m guessing the pot growers or maybe the outcasts from Crestone but think that they had already fled the area or were dead. The only other theory is Alien abduction being she was located near the UFO Watchtower- considering the history of sightings may be a better strategy than the mellow pot farmers. JMO

WTH! what a statement, moo o_O

NEW: Here is a statement from Iris Eytan, defense attorney for Barry Morphew. Eytan says Morphew’s daughters were not notified about the discovery this afternoon. She says Barry is “innocent as he was from Day 1.”

1695909157233.png

Well, Odin sacrifice is already being used and I read the Mountain Lion is filing civil suit against BM so I’m guessing the pot growers or maybe the outcasts from Crestone but think that they had already fled the area or were dead. The only other theory is Alien abduction being she was located near the UFO Watchtower- considering the history of sightings may be a better strategy than the mellow pot farmers. JMO
Chipmunks Humane Society are feeling their pain too, I hear, through the chipmunkwire..
I expect litigations aplenty because there are millions of members, wee chipmunks whose ancestors were hunted and darted by an evil man who hated furry creatures...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB