Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #58 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“willfully destroyed, mutilated, concealed, removed, or altered a human body, part of a human body, or human remains with intent to impair its or their appearance “

I think I’m going to be sick.

IMHOO

#FindSuzanne
#BringSuzanneHome
#JusticeForSuzanne

Me too, short rifle...must have shot her and then possibly dismembered her...He is more evil than I imagined... I want to vomit.Poor Suzanne:( JMO

Starting to look up the names-one is an FBI Agent, one a CCSO deputy, looking at the others

All of the public servants are LE, FBI and CBI

Lamine Mullenax - Chaffee Co Sheriff Deputy

Alex Walker - Chief Investigator DAO

Derek Graham - CBI

Joe Cahill - CBI

Robin Burgess - CBI

Jonny Grusing - Special Agent FBI

Kenneth Harris - FBI

MOO - Mod please delete if not allowed.

Lauren Scharf Twitter
https://twitter.com/laurenscharftv/status/1394759659634970633?s=21 MORE CHARGES
UPDATE: #BarryMorphew faces two additional charges. Tampering with a deceased human body and possession of a dangerous weapon. This is in addition to first-degree murder, tampering with physical evidence, and attempt to influence a public servant. #FindSuzanne @FOX21News @KDVR
EBM add link with Info on more charges
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/11th_Judicial_District/Chaffee/cases of interest/21CR78/21CR78 Morphew Complaint.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1x3RYQd-aaQVkGfXd24OKeAzNc65jVGieJ4rSSz0aX3gBggADCSRW_rE0

ran out for a few hours, saw a few new pages added to the thread and thought, huh, wonder what happened while I was gone... only to see this.

I don’t feel shocked, but geez. Every.single.charge applicable should be put against him. Glad to see that’s how things are going.

I believe now, more than ever that Suzanne's body was in the toolbox of his truck when he left for Broomfield and then had to clean all the tools in there and that explains the bleach smell. If he shot her at home, he would clean up with bleach so that explains the bleach there. So, I'm guessing her body is somewhere between Salida and Broomfield. I lean closer to Salida because I can't imagine how anxiety ridden a person would be if they were driving around with a body in their vehicle. Jmo

Criminal Defense Team are no slouches...look at their experience. Women too boot, must be very costly or possibly pro bono representation? JMOO
Eytan Nielsen | Iris Eytan

Iris Eytan of Eytan Nielsen LLC is one of the leading Colorado lawyers practicing in high-profile criminal defense litigation. She is well known as an aggressive Denver lawyer and for her unrelenting pursuit of justice.

As a highly experienced Colorado criminal defense attorney, Iris has brought more than 50 cases to trial. Most recently, her work as counsel in the jury trial of Tom Fallis caught the attention of the national and international media. Mr. Fallis was wrongfully charged with the murder of his wife. Along with their legal team, Iris Eytan and her partner Dru Nielsen, secured an acquittal by jury in this highly publicized case.

Iris’ practice is focused on the aggressive defense of crimes including homicide, serious assault, Title IX disciplinary proceedings, sexual offenses, sexual violence and criminal cases involving mental health defenses and issues. She is also experienced in handling cases that are under investigation and has successfully convinced the prosecution to drop potential criminal charges against her client. Iris also has special knowledge of the disciplinary process that male college students face when accused of sexual misconduct.

JMOO

It is drop feeding information we did not think we would hear until the AA .

I don't think it is for the public's benefit. Other than possibly new evidence coming in right now, I can't understand why they would not have charged him with all of these at one time. But oh well, keep em coming! I have nothing to do from now until the 27th and need reading material. Jmo

Agree. This is a lot to digest. The sawed off shotgun was never in my top ten possibilities. IMO such a cold vicious man - boggles my mind even more. The two female lawyers will rue the day they took this job - IMO

Hopefully we don’t see Norm Pattis, Fotis’ lawyer, fly out and offer to be Barry’s pro Bono lawyer for the publicity. I think Norm is a disciple of Jerry Spence who I believe is pretty much retired-somewhere in Colo. IMO

I cannot stand Norm Pattis. I’m in a position where I may cross paths with him soon and I’m equally anxious and enraged. I’ve never been a fan at all, but certain comments about Jennifer just solidified my feelings against him.

I’m not sure if he’d be able to practice out of state, though I know he has in NY, unless that’s just a matter of making a request to the court. But working for just the publicity is so his style. BM being represented by pattis would be a nightmare for a lot of people. Oh, please let’s not speak this into existence.

ebm to say I posted this before I saw he had hired 2 lawyers already. Oops. My comment still stands anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member