Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #65 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:)
I too have been a member here - and ditto on the rest of your post. Every since I watched Perry Mason - oh so long ago - interested in crime mysteries.

I'm not much into researching either. That's why I keep notes on most of the trials I follow here.
Amazing people here - most definitely! :)

You are amazing with all you do here at WS!:)

Will we only hear who the witnesses will be as they are called, or will the revised list be discussed early on?
Will be interesting. Usually preliminaries are heavily weighted by LE for witnesses since they can tell first hand what evidence has been gathered etc. so my curiosity is aroused if it will be anyone other than local LE, CBI and FBI.

Frankly, I hope -- and won't be surprised to learn that -- the helmet was buckled.

JMO

Or that the bike wasn't capable of being operated.

Or that Suzanne's iCloud account and her apple watch tell a large part of the story (including when her heart stopped and where she was, more or less, when that happened; also whether her pulse rate was very high right before). I'll bet dollars that the watch does not show that she went to bed on Saturday night at all, thereby refuting Mr Morphew's claim that he saw her sleeping at 5 am.

I also think the watch will show that she was wearing it, moving around, up until very close to the time of her death. I doubt he thought to take her watch off before he did whatever he did.

Oh, there are so many things that will be mentioned, I'm sure.

I think it is possible that someone else saw or heard something. And that is why the police locked the house up so quickly. They may have a witness to something untoward. Dumping the bike, loading Suzanne into the truck (or a deceased Suzanne 'sitting' in the passenger seat), dumping the unidentified article that was found, for example.

I remember in the Karen Ristevski case, it was absolutely ages before we learned that a neighbour had heard sounds of fighting on the morning that Karen disappeared. And then it was only a brief mention by a crime reporter in one MSM source IIRC.

I think the police tend to protect innocent bystanders who may have given them crucial information.

Like a neighbor that reports their neighbor missing?

Or that the bike wasn't capable of being operated.

Or that Suzanne's iCloud account and her apple watch tell a large part of the story (including when her heart stopped and where she was, more or less, when that happened; also whether her pulse rate was very high right before). I'll bet dollars that the watch does not show that she went to bed on Saturday night at all, thereby refuting Mr Morphew's claim that he saw her sleeping at 5 am.

I also think the watch will show that she was wearing it, moving around, up until very close to the time of her death. I doubt he thought to take her watch off before he did whatever he did.

Oh, there are so many things that will be mentioned, I'm sure.

Or they could have had a smart tv, alexa, or echo. Bet they had a computer with a webcam. I wonder if Suzanne was using it to chat with her BFF. And, I wonder if it captured her murder. Maybe her spy pen did. Any one of these instruments could have done that. I hope one did. But, why would LE wait so long to arrest BM?

You're right. I live in the bible belt. I don't care for it much anymore. Time to move north where I once lived.

I learned about, "Bless your heart" while shopping in lovely boutiques in MS.
I thought the ladies were so sweet.
My daughter clued me in on the REAL meaning of acid-tongued, nice meanness....sounding proper, while being awful.

So BM, "Bless your heart!"
You had no right to take SM's life!
How dare you!

MOO

Now THAT's dedication. Hope they'll be alright!

Getting them in early so all is good. Plus, we are not set to engage in services until September at the earliest. Without getting into identifiable details of my job, I would never jeopardize a family's needs for true crime. But that doesn't mean that I cannot offer up alternative days and times when there is not an urgent need for a certain date or ASAP.

I learned about, "Bless your heart" while shopping in lovely boutiques in MS.
I thought the ladies were so sweet.
My daughter clued me in on the REAL meaning of acid-tongued, nice meanness....sounding proper, while being awful.

So BM, "Bless your heart!"
You had no right to take SM's life!
How dare you!

MOO

Is that so? I hear that all the time here in SC. :(

You're right. I live in the bible belt. I don't care for it much anymore. Time to move north where I once lived.
Funny. I grew up in the south, Bible Belt, and I now live in the North. No difference.
People are people.

In no way would any man from the “Bible belt” fraudulently vote for his wife. Excuse me...dead wife. BM is a heinous person and he is from the North, where I live now.

A gentleman is a gentleman. A murderer is a murderer. Period.

Or they could have had a smart tv, alexa, or echo. Bet they had a computer with a webcam. I wonder if Suzanne was using it to chat with her BFF. And, I wonder if it captured her murder. Maybe her spy pen did. Any one of these instruments could have done that. I hope one did. But, why would LE wait so long to arrest BM?
Or LE recovered video that showed Barry alone with Suzanne’s bike in the area where her bike was “discovered.” This type of evidence, and those that you mentioned above, would be a reasonable explanation for why the abduction scenario never gained traction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821