Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaffee County Courthouse a bit ago... What strikes you in this picture???
I just can't stop laughing. Ok...maybe I had a little bit to drink tonight. Ha! But to see that picture.

Yep 8 witnesses to testify and Mr. Bobcat is first inline. Even quarantined off to be first!! Haha haha!!

Last edited:
Don’t worry about the news stuff as that’s what reporters are for. You can offer your thoughts afterwards, and answer questions if we have them. Don’t get overwhelmed.

Who is there?

What’s Barry’s demeanor.

Overall impressions.

Interesting observations.

People’s reactions.

Just anything that strikes you as interesting.

When all is said and done for the day, you might be able to fill in any gaps that were left in the reporting.

Exactlty. What the witnesses demeanor's are, and who they are. Stay safe and best of luck @NoSI

Don’t worry about the news stuff as that’s what reporters are for. You can offer your thoughts afterwards, and answer questions if we have them. Don’t get overwhelmed.

Who is there?

What’s Barry’s demeanor.

Overall impressions.

Interesting observations.

People’s reactions.

Just anything that strikes you as interesting.

When all is said and done for the day, you might be able to fill in any gaps that were left in the reporting.

Exactlty. What the witnesses demeanor's are, and who they are. Stay safe and best of luck! Thank you for being there and keeping us posted!!
ban-rollerbanana.gif
@NoSI

Last edited:
I just can't stop laughing. Ok...maybe I had a little bit to drink tonight. Ha! But to see that picture.

Yep 8 witnesses to testify and Mr. Babcat is first inline. Even quarantined off to be first!! Haha haha!!
LOL wine time for us tonight and wine time for our friends overseas tomorrow when it starts.

Last edited:
States really vary in the way that the jury participates. Can jurors take notes in CO?
They are not permitted to in my state. On one hand, I don’t like it because I feel like note taking is a great guide to go back to during deliberation. The court’s position is that a juror’s notes could incorrectly influence a person’s thought process and sway another juror (my interpretation), and we have to request testimony be read back if we need to review.
The Redwine trial was in Colorado and I am pretty sure they were taking notes. As a matter of fact, IIRC, the jury requested, while in deliberation, to have a transcript of certain testimony---the testimony of the CBI agent that had interviewed Redwine.

And the judge denied them and told them to use their notes and memories...which made me nervous at the time.

Last edited:
Thanks! I thought so but I'm setting my alarm and don't want to miss a thing. I'll be up before 9am for the red carpet arrivals (and coffee!). :p
Oh my gosh. It’s almost starting to seem like we should’ve started our own Webex meeting for tomorrow. Lol (I won’t be surprised if that happens if he doesn’t plead out before he goes to trial)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot