Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe it’s finally happening!!! This feels weird. Are any of us going to sleep tonight? Lol

Let me know who's still up, 'cuz it's already Monday in the afternoon of the 9th here!
I'll have to wait until 23:00 tonight, and I'll admit, I've already started a bit early on the Kahlua and milk. Oops.
To calm the anxiety, of course.

My husband is happy to see me "feeling better" -- well -- nothing like a fresh reminder of the murder of this lovely lady, to wake me up and put my own stupid "miseries" into perspective; and now with justice on it's way, to give some energizing hope.

Let me know who's still up, 'cuz it's already Monday in the afternoon of the 9th here!
I'll have to wait until 23:00 tonight, and I'll admit, I've already started a bit early on the Kahlua and milk. Oops.

My husband is happy to see me "feeling better" -- well -- nothing like a fresh reminder of the murder of this lovely lady, to wake me up and put my own stupid "miseries" into perspective; and now with justice on it's way, to give some energizing hope.
We are all still up! Ahh! Coffee and wine

Does anyone believe in signs?

Yeah, me neither.

But look?? This is on our Neighborhood watch tonight. That coupled with the Cat on the Courthouse lawn have me setting an alarm!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 20.57.42.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-08 at 20.57.42.png
    190.4 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

We’re all a bunch of obsessed weirdos.

I’m more excited than watching Tom Brady’s annual trip to the Super Bowl.

I won't tell him you said that. At least as excited as Sweet Caroline at Fenway for the 7th inning stretch.

I'm sure the witnesses are nervous and I am hoping they all feel confident and have comfort in being one step closer to justice for SM.

#justiceforsuzanne

We’re all a bunch of obsessed weirdos.

I’m more excited than watching Tom Brady’s annual trip to the Super Bowl.

Talking about obsessed weirdos... Told a coworker today where I was heading after work. She looked at me all concerned (she is a Psychologist) and said something to the effect that she doesn't understand how I can work in mental health and then follow true crime in my time off. I didn't know what to say to that... other than, i am just fine!!! :D:p

B e a u tifully said!!!

I won't tell him you said that. At least as excited as Sweet Caroline at Fenway for the 7th inning stretch.

I'm sure the witnesses are nervous and I am hoping they all feel confident and have comfort in being one step closer to justice for SM.

#justiceforsuzanne
I hope that they are happy to finally let Suzanne’s voice be heard. She sounds like an amazing woman and any witness that speaks for her should be proud.

Get a bit of sleep and we'll see you in the morning when you can put some strong coffee in that Kahlua and milk! :D

I wonder what our suspect is doing right now at 10 pm his time… and Ms Eytan and Neilson. I sorta doubt they’re asleep, but maybe..
Remember how he was pacing back and forth in those early days, looking out the window? Bet he's pacing tonight. And when he sits down, that right leg starts shaking so bad he's gotta get back up and pace some more. Lol!!

I can’t believe it’s finally happening!!! This feels weird. Are any of us going to sleep tonight? Lol
No! I just can't yet tonight.
I remember like it was yesterday when I first heard about SM.
I was burned out on Letica Stauch's antics and needed to put my efforts elsewhere.... SM touched a cord with me, just like Kelsey did, and Dylan.
We are here for them every inch of the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia