Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what our suspect is doing right now at 10 pm his time… and Ms Eytan and Neilson. I sorta doubt they’re asleep, but maybe..
Eytan and Neilson are sleeping like babies.
The BM, on the other hand, is feverishly pacing back and forth looking alternately between the bars of his cell and his adoring mirror in the dim glow of one solitary light bulb while desperately trying to fathom where his grand, infallible plan went wrong.
And with that, I bid thee good night.
To sleep - perchance to dream... ~Hamlet

According to the court site:

Date Length Appearance Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
8/9/21-Murder
8:00 AM 1Hr IN PERSON MORPHEW, BARRY Preliminary Hearing D82021CR78 Chaffee County Division 2

8/9/21-Voter Fraud
8:00 AM 1Hr IN PERSON MORPHEW, BARRY Status Conference D82021CR85 Chaffee County Division 2

link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search

Looks like only 1 hour?? I don't believe it...
It’s just a placeholder. This is the earliest hearing I’ve ever seen, and they did it for a reason. There’s going to be a great deal of evidence to get through, and they’re going to need some long days to pull it off.

I imagine this will go 4 hours, lunch, then another 3-4.

The BM, on the other hand, is feverishly pacing back and forth looking alternately between the bars of his cell and his adoring mirror in the dim glow of one solitary light bulb while desperately trying to fathom where his grand, infallible plan went wrong.
Sweet dreams!! See you soon!

Still mystified why he thought old letters to him, showed how much he loved her.
Maybe just something to say that involved her.

That “sharing” was very odd. I still think one of those had strange wording. I wonder if BM faked it, wrote it himself or had a helper.

What are everyone’s thoughts on if she will ever be found??

Yes. And I’m hoping she’ll make her appearance before the end of the trial.

It’s just a placeholder. This is the earliest hearing I’ve ever seen, and they did it for a reason. There’s going to be a great deal of evidence to get through, and they’re going to need some long days to pull it off.

I imagine this will go 4 hours, lunch, then another 3-4.[
No! I just can't yet tonight.
I remember like it was yesterday when I first heard about SM.
I was burned out on Letica Stauch's antics and needed to put my efforts elsewhere.... SM touched a cord with me, just like Kelsey did, and Dylan.
We are here for them every inch of the way!
i went back and read the first initial threads last night when nobody knew what was up. It was a trip. Those of you who called it early or seemed like psychics I liked your comments. :) this has been a crazy case, amplified by the family and I can’t wait for those secrets to be revealed starting…9 hours from now..

I imagine this will go 4 hours, lunch, then another 3-4.
So PB&J for breakfast, a light lunch, and then put the lasagna in for dinner? MOO.

I believe Jail’s are no longer bars just big metal doors with little square window that can peep out and food trays go in a little opening

I have an alarm set. My partner thinks I have issues. I try to explain that there’s a whole lot of us out there, who have been anticipating this day for well over a year. Partner thinks I’m crazy.

Well, I guess he should know, this craziness, extends to members in other countries, that will need to wake early, for the 'big deal'.

We are all still up! Ahh! Coffee and wine
It’s 3 am and I cannot get to sleep!! I’ll be lucky to get 5 hrs in. Oh well, a pot of coffee should help get me ready for 10 am :p! Nice to see all you equally obsessed “weirdos” here burning your candles for Suzanne. Sweet justice is about to begin. The lies will be silenced and Suzanne’s truth will finally be told. Thankful for all those that will be her voice tomorrow.

@NoSI So good to see you’re there! Shine bright for Suzanne!! Looking forward to your “notes!”

I’m so anxious for today I can’t sleep. I don’t even feel sleepy.

I’d like to think BM can’t sleep either, but I fear he is utterly delusional and still thinks everyone is going to believe him and he’s sound asleep dreaming about getting bail.

I hope today will be his proverbial “slap in the face” to wake him out of his dream state :).

I’d like to think BM can’t sleep either, but I fear he is utterly delusional and still thinks everyone is going to believe him and he’s sound asleep dreaming about getting bail.

I hope today will be his proverbial “slap in the face” to wake him out of his dream state :).
I think he is excited about getting bailed out too. Him being unconstitutionally mistreated and all that...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I'm hoping he sees the Bobcat out the front of the courthouse when he arrives. Oh bobcat, how I miss you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia