Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #66 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very excited and now nervous for Nosi. It’s like that first day of school where you feel like you’re on the wrong line. Hope she has a spare charger too. Yes I’m an over thinker.

What a bittersweet day. As someone who has followed this case from the beginning, there is an air of excitement that will we begin to learn the details of LE’s investigation, confirm suspicions we had and learn crazy new details.

But for the Moormans, this is probably one of the hardest days of their lives. And I hope that SM’s daughters can make it through these hearings and find truth and love.
Somehow I believe Andy Moorman likely knows some of the facts already and maybe the family has braced for the worst. Not sure BM’s mother or his daughters know or have accepted what truths might come forward. They all need our prayers, even though we are glad all of this is coming to light. It’s all on Barry.

This is going to be really hard on Suzanne's girls. They have been relying on their Father's word because he is a manipulating narcissist and they have grown up under his influence. But some shocking truths are headed their way in an hour or two.

I hope they are with someone besides their paternal grandmother. They need a soft landing place, not a den of denial.

This is going to be really hard on Suzanne's girls. They have been relying on their Father's word because he is a manipulating narcissist and they have grown up under his influence. But some shocking truths are headed their way in an hour or two.

I hope they are with someone besides their paternal grandmother. They need a soft landing place, not a den of denial.
So true, @katydid23. Suzanne's family has left a wide open door for them offering love and support. I hope they choose to use it. And close the door behind them, IYKWIM.

OMG, roll on 3 o'clock.

Last edited:
bc5nbv6o_breakfast_650x400_01_October_20.jpg
Lovely spread! Looks YUMMY!! Thank you! I have to admit though, I’m waiting for @crhedBngr to arrive with the donuts :p;)!!

@BrissyGirl
I am in Perth and almost about to go to sleep but I’ve set my alarm for 4.30am to get up and follow along before my 6am shift. Looking forward to #Justice4Suzanne
Goodnight all you amazing, tenacious, lovely people

Nite to you over in the West Irony Detective… I’m working from home at the moment so hoping to be able to sneak in a nap or two in the morning

Oh my! Just saw for the first time the video posted by dizzyb for Suzanne’s birthday! I guess it was created by her best friend (SO?). I am emotional and in tears and it makes today even greater. I wonder if BM saw this video and if it would make him confess for his daughters sake? It really shook me. Beautifully created! Kudos to whoever made it. Beautiful Suzanne. We want justice for you!

I agree with you but his mother may or may not be in denial. She needs our prayers too. BM did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot