Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #67 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM had no real success in Indiana. <baseball or $$$> He surely wanted to get the heck out of there quickly.
BM pressured Suzanne to move to CO, probably using her daughter going to school there as a tool to force her.
Used Suzanne's money to finance the move and restart his 'business' which I would love to see the financials for btw.
Suzanne's cancer had come back, BM was unsupportive, hell he didn't even go to her treatments. She felt trapped, unloved, worried about her health, etc.

With the girls being gone that weekend and talking a lot to her friend about the upcoming wedding, I think she may have asked BM for a divorce and her money to move back to IN. He murdered her Saturday afternoon, disposed of evidence, and maybe even her body, on his way to 'Broomfield for his job'.

It's all about the money for BM, always.

MOO
Don't forget he even conveniently told the employee of his that he was going home to "make his wife happy" that Saturday. I feel more planting of his alibi and good husband narrative. ugh

Someone else posted earlier that BM's mom said SM had a boyfriend to one of the YouTube people who met BM and his mom during a search. I haven't watched any of the YT videos related to this case so I don't know what was said and when but hopefully the person who caught that can chime in.
I posted something like that in last thread.

I am hoping others may remember it too---I remember we talked about it here---what Barry's mom had said---I was actually 'outraged' that she made an accusation like that against Suzanne at the time....

I only remember 'the shape' of the incident but I want to try and track it down/ Does anyone remember the name of the guy that pretended to run into Barry, and he recorded him secretly, supposedly anyway---and Barry went on and on about his searches for his wife, and about his military friend who had searched hundreds of square miles or whatever exaggeration he said....

Well, IIRC, as they were walking back to their trucks, Barry's mom was sitting in his truck, and the you-tube guy made small talk with her, and asked some question about where SM might have gone if she had run off or something---and Mama made a wisecrack about 'IDK, you'd have to ask someone who really knows her---' or something like that---I cant remember exact language---

Except I do remember we were talking about why B's Mama would be making accusations like that. I thought B had just told his mom bad stuff to make himself look better...

Would there be info on whether or not both doors opened on Barry's truck? No blood evidence in the house has we wondering again if he might have taken SM from the house alive and killed her elsewhere? LE was interested in one of Barry's guns if I remember right? What does everyone think - killed in the house (strangled, smothered) or killed elswhere? MOO.

Think he might be the witness that they played the spy pen for? The very important one?

I agree. If that's the case, it sounds like this guy (IMO) had to have that recording played for him by LE to push him into confirming his identify and affair with SM. He wanted to stay out of this entirely. Kind of wild considering there's zero chance he didn't eventually hear that SM was missing. IMO

I am hoping others may remember it too---I remember we talked about it here---what Barry's mom had said---I was actually 'outraged' that she made an accusation like that against Suzanne at the time....

I only remember 'the shape' of the incident but I want to try and track it down/ Does anyone remember the name of the guy that pretended to run into Barry, and he recorded him secretly, supposedly anyway---and Barry went on and on about his searches for his wife, and about his military friend who had searched hundreds of square miles or whatever exaggeration he said....

Well, IIRC, as they were walking back to their trucks, Barry's mom was sitting in his truck, and the you-tube guy made small talk with her, and asked some question about where SM might have gone if she had run off or something---and Mama made a wisecrack about 'IDK, you'd have to ask someone who really knows her---' or something like that---I cant remember exact language---

Except I do remember we were talking about why B's Mama would be making accusations like that. I thought B had just told his mom bad stuff to make himself look better...
Tyler something?

Would there be info on whether or not both doors opened on Barry's truck? No blood evidence in the house has we wondering again if he might have taken SM from the house alive and killed her elsewhere? LE was interested in one of Barry's guns if I remember right? What does everyone think - killed in the house (strangled, smothered) or killed elswhere? MOO.
I think he strangled her in the house. He’s always struck me as the type.

If Barry didn’t know of the affair, why would his mom say something soon after SM’s disappearance about an affair? Unless the thinking is he found out immediately after he killed her?
IMO just because SM didn’t tell anyone about the affair doesn’t mean BM didn’t some how find out. He likely had access to call records, cc receipts, etc., at a minimum. At the very least if this had been going on for two years he probably had suspicions. And, being narcissistic, if he had suspicions he likely looked into them thoroughly. He did suggest early on that someone else close to her may have been responsible. I think he knew but may not have had a name.

MOO.

Tyson Draper I think?

If they know where and when his car doors opened, maybe they've found something and just not mentioned it yet as they did say he was dumping evidence!!!
You know a bit like that Fotis dude,
I hope so anyway as so far the evdience seems weak, but i know we got a long way to go yet so hoping to hear more against Barry very soon!!

Don't forget he even conveniently told the employee of his that he was going home to "make his wife happy" that Saturday. I feel more planting of his alibi and good husband narrative. ugh
His employee, also said he was acting weird that morning. Let's not forget to mention that ... something was off, MG recognized that and called it out..

Yes! He he left at 5 then arriving about 8 would be perfect time wise. But, he left early so that extra 2 hours 15 minutes seems to be helpful to get rid of Suzanne and continue on to where he said he was for his alibi. So he couldn't have detoured more than 1 hour off his route to his job site.

Suzanne's phone no longer pinged or had any activity after I think it was 4:30 am. Barry had to have had the phone wherever he was at that time, otherwise, why did it turn off or stop having any activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper