Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what circumstantial means. DNA and fingerprints are circumstantial. There is no category called “definitive proof”. The other category is called direct proof. It needs no interpretation to explain it. Circumstantial evidence does. You have to interpret the DNA evidence. And the fingerprints. You need experts to explain what is there.
boy am i glad to see you here @gitana1 - we need your expertise..
IMO

Lauren Scharf
@LaurenScharfTV

·
Aug 10
Replying to
@LaurenScharfTV
On May 9, Text messages: 9:50 BM: Wanna go on a hike? 9:52 SM: where? (no response) Later on, asking about summer tires on range rover? 10:36 SM: Wanna meet to hike? 12 minutes later 10:48 BM:No, coming home SM: Get Hottub stuff

So while on the jobsite with MG, Barry was indeed texting with Suzanne. This has been speculated on before so now we know it's fact.

On May 9, Text messages:
9:50 BM: Wanna go on a hike?
9:52 SM: where? (no response) Later on, asking about summer tires on range rover?
10:36 SM: Wanna meet to hike? 12 minutes later
10:48 BM:No, coming home
SM: Get Hottub stuff

Ok, so this is where MG and her comment that Barry quit work early "to go home and make the wife happy, go hiking or biking".

Is this also where the Chlorine purchase and him being seen in town comes in?

Another question answered:

On May 8 at 9:28, Suzanne texted her sister saying, He has been "abusive emotionally and physically."

This was two days before she disappeared
https://twitter.com/marcsallinger/status/1425183182278709257?s=21

Unfortunately, most victims of Domestic Violence keep the "secret" to themselves, not believing anyone could help, out of fear or unwarranted shame.

This could have possibly been the first time that Suzanne told her sister. Deeply saddening

Last edited:
So... trash runs which included a 'tree container' ?
Maybe some of our speculation wasn't far off the mark ?

I'll keep my thoughts to myself about BM's saying he shot about 85 chipmunks around their home. :mad:

While growing up my siblings and I fed a chipmunk that was almost tame and would bravely eat some bits of birdseed we scattered by the fence.
Charming little creatures. :(
Yes. Children just love watching Alvin and his brothers get shot.

@CarolAMcKinley
WOW
On Saturday night before Suzanne was reported missing, her Facebook codes were reset and her account friended 23 of her old friends, 20 of them male. investigators asked Barry if he did this and he denied it.

3:59 PM · Aug 10, 2021·Twitter Web App
Of course the JERK did. He’s a Murdering liar! He’s garbage! How did she stay with him this long? Moo

Last edited:
So, did he plan to hike with her to the place he had pre-prepared to dump her? But she wasn't having it, so he tranquilized her and drove her there?

I'm confused about when exactly he wiped the truck's motherboard.
I think he caught her with the messaging to JL and the picture of her sunbathing. I was thinking the truck thing happened sometime early Sunday morning? Have to go back to @Niner synopsis to verify

So... trash runs which included a 'tree container' ?
Maybe some of our speculation wasn't far off the mark ?

I'll keep my thoughts to myself about BM's saying he shot about 85 chipmunks around their home. :mad:

While growing up my siblings and I fed a chipmunk that was almost tame and would bravely eat some bits of birdseed we scattered by the fence.
Charming little creatures. :(

Aww. Off topic but they play with my cat in the backyard. They chase each other back and forth and then the chipmunks come to me with little hands outstretched for nuts. As the cat watches!

It's so painful to think that a devoted mother whose children have seen her be abused would be in any danger of having their affections alienated. At the same time, it makes sense, because abusers are scary, and when they are also a parent, it warps your thinking.

https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1425185309285928966?s=20

This tweet is intriguing as it starts to point towards BM accessing SM’s Facebook account.

Also intriguing are the text messages Saturday morning between BM and SM. Wanna go for a hike… Go get hot tub stuff

I wonder if BM had figured out a way to create that whole conversation himself and this make it look like SM wanted Chlorine to be purchased but the whole time BM was trying to set up an alibi for why he purchased the chlorine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997