Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #71 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They said that in the last photo SM sent to JL she was laying on her stomach. I think BM could sneak right up on her and shoot her with the dart. Depending on what drug he shot her with, it may have taken a while to incapacitate her. Could she have gotten up and tried to run and he chased her?
Well, if she was sending selfie’s her phone was probably in hand. Assuming he really did shoot her with a dart, IMO she would have had plenty of time to react before becoming incapacitated. It doesn’t take long to do five clicks (there’s that five again!) on an iPhone to trigger a 911 call. So he would have had to immediately restrain her to prevent something like that. But regardless, I imagine she would have run, or at least tried to run, or maybe just surrendered with a “Why…why…why…”

Holy-moly… As I type this, I realize I have to ask myself, could there be an aborted 911 call from SM’s phone that marks the day and time she was attacked? If the call went through and was abandoned, no doubt LE and an EMT would have been dispatched automatically to follow up. And that didn’t happen.

But what if the call was canceled before the connection was fully made? Or what if the keys were pressed but she wasn’t able to swipe right to place the call? Or he wrestled the phone away from her before the countdown ended and it auto-called? What if those key presses were logged in the cloud? (I would think they would be.) It’s not impossible given what we think we know now and the implications are staggering. :eek:

The “five-button emergency press” is configured by default on iPhone 7 and earlier, it’s configurable as an alternative to the new “double-button press” default on iPhone 8 and later. Read more here…

Use Emergency SOS on your iPhone

It was reported via tweets the daughter of JL found the messaging to Suzanne on her Dad’s phone, when she went to order pizza. And she spoke with her uncle about Dad’s affair. So there are numerous ways this info could have been shared in Indiana and maybe CM got word of it there. So even though SM is reported to have not shared her secret, it was out on the other end.

Agreed completely about that. What I was disagreeing with is the idea that LE agents shared information about the case with a couple of fellow retired LE, not even working the case. To me that just smacks of unprofessionalism.

I do believe this. I think he took pleasure in planning this "hunt" too. At the end of the previous thread someone posted about BM and him not having an active affair that LE discovered. I think this was purposeful. I can't wait to hear about his past, I think the fact that he was not having an affair in 2020 is more unusual then him having one and being caught, because I think this guy was always on the hunt in many ways.
BBM
Just trying to catch up ..you all are moving really fast :)

Interesting on the word "HUNT"

I re-watched CM, TIR, on BM and his hometown and in it, CM mentions multiple times about "Hunt" , Hunting"

He throws in words also relating to BM such as ' TIGER, (school sports team of BM) and other "hunting" references.

He (CM) was unto something !!!

It was reported via tweets the daughter of JL found the messaging to Suzanne on her Dad’s phone, when she went to order pizza. And she spoke with her uncle about Dad’s affair. So there are numerous ways this info could have been shared in Indiana and maybe CM got word of it there. So even though SM is reported to have not shared her secret, it was out on the other end.
According to one report this was earlier in the relationship and the daughter also told her older brothers about it. Perhaps his relatives thought that the affair stopped after that point.

https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV/status/1424850827622113292
One of Libler's daughters found out about him speaking with Suzanne and told her older brothers and Uncle. Suzanne and Libler paused their relationship for a while but then got back to communication in Christmas of 2019.

So in googling did you find out if an owner can access the computer info on their own or does it have to be done by a dealership?
No. All I understood is that it can and will reset the GPS. However, others things have to be reset also: radio, clock, heated seat controls....

Also some newer trucks have the ability to retain gps up to several hours after disconnection from the battery, depending upon the vehicle model and computer capabilities.

** Something else I found interesting is-- some newer trucks have a built in extra battery pack. So if the battery is disconnected all the vehicles GPS and etc aren't lost.

BM could have realized after 8nstalling the battery again all his "old" data was still there. Thus why he backed his truck out and retrieved her RR.

So how big is that bag?Edit-too small for a person. Did the feed get dumped somewhere?
I'm thinking more along the lines of "fees" for wild animals type scenario...not housing a body. IMO

So what's the chances of him putting the spy pen in her closet after deleting incriminating stuff that she had on him?

I know they were able to retrieve a couple of files, but not all of them.....
I mean she really thought he was having an affair(s), maybe she had hearsay or something else but she needed hard evidence. I mean she was, so why worry if he was or not, unless she was trying to prove to him and the rest of their family, he's not as great as he struts around acting and thinking......

MOO and just a thought......

No. All I understood is that it can and will reset the GPS. However, others things have to be reset also: radio, clock, heated seat controls....

Also some newer trucks have the ability to retain gps up to several hours after disconnection from the battery, depending upon the vehicle model and computer capabilities.

** Something else I found interesting is-- some newer trucks have a built in extra battery pack. So if the battery is disconnected all the vehicles GPS and etc aren't lost.

BM could have realized after 8nstalling the battery again all his "old" data was still there. Thus why he backed his truck out and retrieved her RR.

yep. That’s why I’ve been asking about the model and year of the Range Rover. Did it not have the same sophisticated “black box” as the truck, which I think was a late-model GMC 3500? I sure wish we could get basic info on the year/model/make of their vehicles.

I rather hope that Suzanne squirreled away $70,000 and then some. So there's SOMETHING left....

Doubt it though. Because I doubt Barry. Probably wasn't even $7 in there.

JMO
Defense attorneys alleged in court Tuesday that Suzanne Morphew also had a secret bank account, which received money on April 23, 2020, at 4:31 a.m.
Colorado dad charged with murdering wife found her texts with lover, prosecutors say

I wonder what that transaction amount was - and I am curious about the time - did she routinely get up early and do this type of financial work? was she sleeping separately from him? My guess is yes and she did it at that time so he couldn't watch over her shoulder. It was a Thursday .....and 16 days before her death.
JMO

Sunbathing in early May in Colorado... Did a weather search and looks like the high that day was around 63 degrees. Did BM convince SM to get in a bathing suit so that more skin would be exposed for a tranquilizer dart? Could have been a set up to get her in a bathing suit. Let's hang out by the hot tub ... JMO.
How can we be sure SM took that photo then, and not the summer before? There would have to be exif data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum