Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did BM not know he was being filmed? Oh my. Guess we are going with the big cat. But at least we know where the bike was found. And who identified the other “article” as Suzanne’s, since they won’t even tell BM what it is. And is that a customary way to handle it?

I’m not surprised at all SM family does not know what the personal item is. But then again typing that, how were they able to confirm it belonged to her?

Wow thanks for that, fascinating, he wasnt happy with LE, accused them of trampling on evidence, veiled threat to media.
He looks very strong, those upper arms are big.
I learned more from that video than his halfhearted facebook appeal.

Yes, here we hear it from the horse's mouth...the original story line of his missing wife Suzanne--with all the possibilities as to what, when, and where he was when she disappeared.

Wow.

There's a lot to unpack here.

It's hard to know where to begin.

He says in this video that he was in Denver on Sunday getting ready for a job.

What we've read in MSM is that he was in Denver for firefighter training.

That's a significant discrepancy.

JMO.
I heard him say he was preparing a job in Denver on Sunday for his crew to arrive on Monday morning. His girls were coming in to spend Mother’s Day with their mom but their arrival time was held up so when they called to tell their mom, she didn’t answer and they were concerned. Barry told them to call the neighbor to check their mom.

What Tyson Draper said at the end threw me for a loop. He said BM told him if he found out he was media, he would go after him. I didn’t hear that. There is lots to hear.

Well, that definitely answers my question about the bike location! Totally drivable to drive up and dump the bike in a planted bike scenario.

I was imagining an unpaved mountain trail, not a road.

Also, that video just made me very uncomfortable to watch.

Did BM not know he was being filmed? Oh my. Guess we are going with the big cat. But at least we know where the bike was found. And who identified the other “article” as Suzanne’s, since they won’t even tell BM what it is. And is that a customary way to handle it?
No he didn’t know he was being filmed.

I heard him say he was preparing a job in Denver on Sunday for his crew to arrive on Monday morning. His girls were coming in to spend Mother’s Day with their mom but their arrival time was held up so when they called to tell their mom, she didn’t answer and they were concerned. Barry told them to call the neighbor to check their mom.

What Tyson Draper said at the end threw me for a loop. He said BM told him if he found out he was media, he would go after him. I didn’t hear that. There is lots to hear.

Maybe I heard wrong, but did he add that the neighbor called him after checking on Suzanne?

Please
Yes, here we hear it from the horse's mouth...the original story line of his missing wife Suzanne--with all the possibilities as to what, when, and where he was when she disappeared.
watch this video as well. This was when Ty arrived and was trying to get a feel for the area, property, the M house etc. He stumbled upon BM’s truck, BM only partially clothed and wet. The whole thing gets more and more strange. The tree at the base of the driveway clearly states there is video surveillance....

I’m not surprised at all SM family does not know what the personal item is. But then again typing that, how were they able to confirm it belonged to her?
Maybe it was her phone?
Haaaaaa. That’s what I heard, which is obviously impossible.

Maybe he meant 400 days, which is realistic.
Thats what I heard also. He may have been talking so fast, it was just an easy mistak.e

The room on the University of Colorado campus where my friend was brutally murdered remained locked for thirty-seven years, but I have no idea how long it was held in evidence. I don't think there is any consistency of release to be found. It's all over the map. IMO
Agree e/ your assessment. I am multitasking tonite...tomorrow I want to do more study of all the areas you describe... on Gannons case, there were lots of google earth street view. It was extremely easy to pick out several possible spots LETECIA may have used...I do not have great expectations for that in this more remote area. I watched the LE update, I didn’t think there was any emphasis on BM continuing to cooperate, that is just standard response IMO
I also rewatched BM’s video...I saw someone
absolutely devastated, someone accustomed to being in control, who has lost that control. MVHO
OR an Oscar winning performance.
Losing a friend like that never completely goes away, does it? so sorry.

I’m not going to quote that video. But WOW

We used to have some Excellent transcribers on here. Hopefully they are still here and can help us hear/read this better.

Video Guy (VG) might should be worried about getting sued. WOW

Long Time Member/Lurker
I am sure that by CO law both sides do not have to be told there is a recording.

He’s quite personable and charming. I would have liked some more direct questions, but I’ll take what I can get at this point.

He talks with his hands a lot, which some people just do naturally. Other times, people do that when they’re trying to convince someone of something.

ETA: This man broke no laws, as it’s legal for someone to secretly record another person in Colorado if you’re the one doing it (one party consent).
I know everyone here will be dissecting BM’s words. But heck, I thought he was believable. Probably another case where I will be laughing at my gullibility.

Thank you trujac. Just to let everyone know, this youtube video is allowed for discussion.

BBM:

So, here's what I heard:

According to BM, the girls called the neighbor after they texted SM to wish her a Happy Mother's Day and didn't hear anything back from her. The neighbor then went to the house and saw that SM's vehicle was at the house but her bike was missing.

She (whoever "she" is) then called HIM on Sunday to say they were a little concerned.

Is that what other people heard him say?

Last edited:
BBM:

So, here's what I heard:

According to BM, the girls called the neighbor after they texted SM to say HMD and didn't hear anything back.
The neighbor then went to the house and saw that SM's vehicle was at the house but her bike was missing.
"She" then called HIM on Sunday to say they were a little concerned.

Is that what other people heard him say?
I’m going back to listen. That’s not what I heard.

Maybe I heard wrong, but did he add that the neighbor called him after checking on Suzanne?

Yes.

I heard that.

I heard him say that after the neighbor went to the house and saw that SM's car was still there but her bike was missing, "she" called him to say that "they" were all a little concerned.

I'm assuming "she" is the neighbor.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members