Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
The cougar details surprised me because surely LE would poll all of their officers to see which one saw the thing go in front of a vehicle.

So either that really happened or more circumstantial evidence.

Last edited:
BM did himself no favors in that video. I believe I read on WS that he has lawyered up. If so, his attorney was not consulted beforehand or BM did the interview anyway. The deafening silence from LE is getting to him … they are smoking him out so to speak.

IMO he is NOT a grieving widow.

Welcome to websleuths.

It’s really difficult for me to understand how he could utter those graphic details about his wife’s death without vomiting.

But he is not me. Who knows. Maybe we’ll be surprised.

He certainly did not wow me with his charm and values in this video.

I have to add, the video itself made me so uncomfortable with its dishonest recording and repeatedly fussing with the recording device. I kept feeling panic about the device being discovered. It’s hard for me to separate my discomfort with the video and discomfort with things BM said in the video,
So did I! I was afraid through the entire video that he would be caught and BM would flip.

Any opinions on the bag labeled “day 4” on it? Besides the fact it should not have been disturbed or touched? Is there a way (guessing) she could be in a well or mine against her will? I’m trying to figure out something other than what seems painfully obvious.

On a multi-day backpack trip it would be normal to bag up a day of food. A hiker probably dripped it. They are on the Colorado Trail. It probably isn't anything to do with this case.

I personally don't see any big scoop. I think BM took advantage knowing there was a camera to push his ideas. He came back on purpose. He didn't have to. Very interesting. If he says Denver, I'd say go the opposite direction. moo

Any opinions on the bag labeled “day 4” on it? Besides the fact it should not have been disturbed or touched? Is there a way (guessing) she could be in a well or mine against her will? I’m trying to figure out something other than what seems painfully obvious.
The "Day 4" baggie is disturbing. The handwriting does appear to match the chicken scratch not he left at the gas station/convenience mart.

What I found a tad odd is when he pointed to the same direction he said LE had found an article of SM and he said he was worried about and pointed that direction it was right before he started on the lion dragging their prey. I think he is worried about what they found more than a lions prey being his wife.

What color was the bike helmet suppose to be? I have thought green but in the white board it said light blue bike helmet again not sure that BM wrote that but just wondering the color.

On the missing poster put out by the family the bike helmet looks green to me too.
JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
What I found a tad odd is when he pointed to the same direction he said LE had found an article of SM and he said he was worried about and pointed that direction it was right before he started on the lion dragging their prey. I think he is worried about what they found more than a lions prey being his wife.
That and it was a bit odd to say he and “his guys” have searched a 200 mile radius. How is that possible? Or, better yet, is that possible?

It’s really difficult for me to understand how he could utter those graphic details about his wife’s death without vomiting.

But he is not me. Who knows. Maybe we’ll be surprised.

He certainly did not wow me with his charm and values in this video.

I have to add, the video itself made me so uncomfortable with its dishonest recording and repeatedly fussing with the recording device. I kept feeling panic about the device being discovered. It’s hard for me to separate my discomfort with the video and discomfort with things BM said in the video,

Agree with you completely on the video. It makes me uncomfortable and I hope the videographer consulted an attorney before posting it. By lying and then trying to monetize the video on YouTube there may be some sort of right of publicity or fraud claim since he outright lied to get the footage. Not my area and I don’t practice in Colorado so I don’t know but I grimaced when he said he’s not recording.

The video is certainly interesting even though I dislike the dishonesty involved. At least we have something to discuss.

Its strange that Tyson says in the first video that he thinks BLM is watching him (while he is videotapng himself) and yet BLM still comes and talks to him? It’s all a bit odd. IMO. No real point. Just musing “out loud.”

The "Day 4" baggie is disturbing. The handwriting does appear to match the chicken scratch not he left at the gas station/convenience mart.
I completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member