Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, to all of this^^^^^^ !!!! The gosh darn flipping bike!!!!!!! I finally said it! I hate this bike and I don’t even know it.

It’s everywhere and nowhere. BM isn’t the only one hanging onto it for dear life, it’s still the headline of pretty much every article, post, media source and SM reference about. “Mom missing after bike ride, she didn’t return from bike ride, bike found, bike this, bike that......” It is still currently the description title here where we discuss!

The bike looms larger than life everywhere, ad nauseam, EXCEPT with LE it appears.

Therefore we can deduce____________?

Anyone....Anyone....???? ;)

ETA: shoot this didn’t include all the quotes I had intended and I can’t see where to edit them in! :mad:
Amen! That flipping bike is making ads pop up for me to meet single cyclists!! Grrr

ETA- glad to hear Suzanne’s disappearance is actively being investigated. I pray she is found soon and justice is swift!

Last edited:
Lauren Scharf’s Video Last Night

What do you make of TS’s comment that in the beginning LE was tight lipped with the Morphew family, but LE is now open to sharing more information with Barry? For what reason would LE share more information with Barry?

Is this an invention by TS? Or something to make it appear as though BM is not a suspect because LE is now comfortable in being more transparent with him?

They found one item, and then when they searched for more they said they didn’t find any more items. If they had found even one more item, they would then have items.

I’ve never understood why this has been such an issue.

Because the one item found was way off from where she was thought to have gone, I think. As if she was not really where someone wanted everyone to believe her to be, but in reality she went the other way. Or carried a different way.
One was staged. The one item found was probably the true crime scene route.

What do you make of TS’s comment that in the beginning LE was tight lipped with the Morphew family, but LE is now open to sharing more information with Barry? For what reason would LE share more information with Barry?

Is this an invention by TS? Or something to make it appear as though BM is not a suspect because LE is now comfortable in being more transparent with him?

What makes TS a credible source all of the sudden? I understand that Laurie was an approved source but that doesn't make TS's comments gospel. Unfortunately we can't question his comments to provide for more validity/truthfulness but he did have an audience via Laurie. He is as skeptical a source to me as any other person based on comments he made that can be attributed to the exact same platform as Laurie used only without her, comments he made in his own name, clearly him.

Last edited:

LE tactics to make BM feel comfortable and talk to them. Interviewing him without him knowing. Bet they are sizing him down. Comparing notes.

What do you make of TS’s comment that in the beginning LE was tight lipped with the Morphew family, but LE is now open to sharing more information with Barry?

TS only knows what he's told and his source is BM, and I'm not buying what BM is trying to sell. I don't believe LE would share info with their (IMO) primary POI.

IMO

What makes TS a credible source all of the sudden? I understand that Laurie was an approved source but that doesn't make TS's comments gospel. Unfortunately we can't question his comments to provide for more validity/truthfulness but he did have an audience via Laurie. He is as skeptical a source to me as any other person based on comments he made that can be attributed to the exact same platform as Laurie used only without her in his own name, clearly him.
I agree that TS is unreliable. His information likely comes from Barry.

Barry’s preferred narrative: Suzanne was an overly friendly woman who talked to the wrong man while on a bike ride, Barry has been cleared by LE, LE is now sharing more information with Barry.

IMO

Indeed.
As well as, "...just return her, no questions asked...".
Smh.
It's so horrible.
We're talking about human beings.
Lives that were suddenly halted, if not ended.
How can anyone say they won't ask any questions ?
Does this mean if she is returned there'll be no repercussions ?
Everything will be forgiven and all will be fine ?
Ridiculous.

It's as if both spouses in these cases think they are calling the shots.
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
MOO
Rant over.
“...just return her, no questions asked...” Sounds like someone looking for a missing family dog... MOO.

I think the FBI was brought in quickly to verify the Denver alibi. By saying he left early Sunday morning, he didn’t have to produce hotel receipts etc. He would still have to produce a “job site” however, and for all we know it too has been searched. He has stated he wanted to “get everything ready” so his crew could start early Monday. Wonder what that entailed?
If he had other equipment and vehicles on this job site, theoretically he could have driven his personal vehicle and phone to Denver in the wee hours with a package in the trunk. He could leave his vehicle and phone at the job site, transfer the package to one of the other vehicles, and dispose of it almost anywhere within a few hours drive of Denver. He could then go back to the job site, pick up his phone, swap back to his vehicle and be ready and waiting to run home when he found out his dear wife was missing.
Thanks, old cop. Care to expand on that? Supposing this happened, how could LE prove it or find her?

How did the FBI acertain that Suzanne connected with someone later than thought. Airpods connect within 33 ft. Bluetooth will try to connect to any available laptop, cell phone. ipad, etc.

I think forensic data will play a huge part in solving this. moo

Suzanne is home alone, perhaps the first time in days.

How did the FBI acertain that Suzanne connected with someone later than thought. Airpods connect within 33 ft. Bluetooth will try to connect to any available laptop, cell phone. ipad, etc.

I think forensic data will play a huge part in solving this. moo

Suzanne is home alone, perhaps the first time in days.

I'm not so sure that Lauren didn't misspeak and meant EARLIER than originally 'reported'. Something I might try to contact her about.

Lol at my typos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members