Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe husband thinks he knows who it may be. Possibly a friend? Or a worker from their home - someone they befriended? Handyman or landscaper, etc? Makes me wonder if anyone else from the area is missing (as in someone like a handyman or landscaper or friend, etc?)
I'm resistant to thinking it was a kidnapping because that seems so rare. But, I'm remembering plenty of other cases that surprised us and weren't "usual." If he really believes it was a kidnapping, I'm guessing it has to do with business?? Revengeful rival? Business deal gone bad?? IDK.

The video hasn't moved me from my perch on the fence - neither to one side or nor the other.

I do feel for the family and the agony they are going through.

jmo

Missing woman’s husband pleads for her safe return

Amber Jo Cooper
3 mins ago

COLORADO SPRINGS– Barry Morphew, the husband of missing 49-year old Suzanne Morphew, is now speaking out about her disappearance.

In a Facebook video released on Sunday, Morphew says, “Oh Suzanne, if anyone is out there and can hear this, that has you, please, we’ll do whatever it takes to bring you back. We love you, we miss you, your girls need you. No questions asked, however much they want – I will do whatever it takes to get you back. Honey, I love you, I want you back so bad.”

49-year-old Suzanne Morphew is still missing after going on a bike ride on Mother’s Day, May 10.

~snip

Missing woman’s husband pleads for her safe return

bbm
This fills me with unease.

If 200,000 isn't enough, how much more is he prepared to fork out ?
Why is this about money ?
Or isn't it ?
Or is this whole vanishing case from the start --- about money ?
Seems like an unnecessary focus on $$$.
IMO and MOO.
Money can buy a lot of things and when you’re wealthy like that I feel he would give every last penny just to have her back safe and sound. I would do the exact same thing. Moo

In my opinion only
If it was for ransom they would already know and they wouldn’t be mentioning it. So they haven’t received a ransom demand. Not gonna happen. So why do they keep bringing it up. No questions asked. Any amount of money. This isn’t about money from a kidnapper. No kidnapping.
In my opinion only.
I hope her exact location is known soon. Unfortunately this could go on forever. Uggggg

In the United States, when (date) were the last known cases of abduction for ransom? That is an incredible amount of planning and exceptional risk to pull off for how much money? Couple hundred g’s? Nah....

Yes, plus he says nothing about what he knows -- when he last saw her, etc. Also, this seems to be a self produced video with no news media involved -- that seems unusual. Not sure what to make of it. JMO.
Well, at the risk of ridicule for over-anlyzing (even though that's what we do here),
it is a very well-done video. This guy does things at top-level quality. He is able to plan and get things done and make sure it's to the best.

My opinion and my assessment only.

jmo

I disagree.
That is fine.
It's ok to agree to disagree.
I was wrong about Heidi Broussard's boyfriend but at least he gave a presser immediately and put himself out there.

I don't have any solid opinion yet; but the sheriff's press conference made me pause.
There was no hope in his face. :(
As if he knows something but cannot prove it yet.
But I have faith that he will do whatever it takes to get justice for Suzanne !!!

We can speculate and no one is blaming anyone unless we have more confirmation from LE or at least the sheriff.
His presser (the sheriff's) did not seem hopeful as in someone has her and the money reward is just not enough.
LE have not put out a description of her clothing, the bike, when she was last seen on security footage, etc.
All posts are our own opinions only. ;)
OOO.

In my opinion only
If it was for ransom they would already know and they wouldn’t be mentioning it. So they haven’t received a ransom demand. Not gonna happen. So why do they keep bringing it up. No questions asked. Any amount of money. This isn’t about money from a kidnapper. No kidnapping.
In my opinion only.
I hope her exact location is known soon. Unfortunately this could go on forever. Uggggg
Like another poster put it : Suzanne could be anywhere from her house to Denver. :(

SAR dogs were "inconclusive" from NG's report meaning they may not have picked up a scent of Suzanne riding her bike away from the house.

Barry seems very sincere. I really want to believe him :(

Does he believe she has been kidnapped?
I agree with you. I want to believe right along with you. I do find it odd that this is a Facebook video. I would think it would better serve to get national media involved because not everyone has Facebook (I don’t), but at least he’s speaking out.

Some people who have money think the answer is to throw money at the situation because that’s what usually works, so maybe that’s what he is used to doing? I hope she’s found soon because today marks a week and it’s not looking good. MOO

The only thing I can think of that POSSIBLY points away from “Close to home” is an abduction and that a ransom has already been received. Then maybe Everything since has been a ruse to keep the ransomers calm, and not give needless info to an intrusive public. That being said, I think it’s a long shot. But it’s the only scenario I can come up with. That FB plea is awful IMO. Why even do one? 3 sentences of emotionless jibber jabber. IMO. Unless it’s part of LE plan while dealing with kidnappers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz