Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe she was dead before Sunday, and this is why:

"The mother of two – who previously worked as a teacher in Indiana – was active on social media for the last time the day before she disappeared."

I am her age, and have a daughter and son as well in HS/UNI. My MD Sunday started on SM, looking at all the other proud mom's posts and the tributes from their children. If Suzanne was active on SM (as it appears to be), I would assume there would be SOME SM activity on MD.
Wouldn't the daughter's call her or text her on Mother's Day? I am curious if they did, and didn't get a reply?

Marriage Certificate of Suzanne R. Moorman
40475-540487-02615.jpg

I'm curious re the current covid guideline situation in Colorado at the moment.

Picking up on what others have said, how it seems maybe odd that this mum was on her own for mother's day.

Would lockdown regs prevent daughters from travelling?

But then, how did "the husband" get to travel? And I guess it could be business over a weekend but not so probable IMO. Interesting to know if the trip was planned in advance.

Also noticed a couple of comments on SM's fb page asking how treatment is going.

All of this makes me wonder about state of mind but also the general dynamic in the family. Not casting aspersions, just pondering.

JMO

I know ppl that know both Barry and Suzanne and they’re beloved and reputable ppl. It breaks my heart to see ppl tearing ppl apart on here. This is breaking hearts of my friends. They’re in shock. Can you imagine the family???

And I don’t think it’s weird she was alone on Mother’s Day. I was at a camping/music festival last year for Father’s Day . The adult child may have her own apt that family pays for so she’s quarantining there, the younger may have gone to come back on Mother’s Day. Big deal. I don’t see Mother’s Day as a big deal. As an ER RN, you learn to celebrate when you can

I believe she was dead before Sunday, and this is why:

"The mother of two – who previously worked as a teacher in Indiana – was active on social media for the last time the day before she disappeared."

I am her age, and have a daughter and son as well in HS/UNI. My MD Sunday started on SM, looking at all the other proud mom's posts and the tributes from their children. If Suzanne was active on SM (as it appears to be), I would assume there would be SOME SM activity on MD.
Good points.
Biking alone on MD, telling some one to call the police if she did not return, no MD SM posts.

I know ppl that know both Barry and Suzanne and they’re beloved and reputable ppl. It breaks my heart to see ppl tearing ppl apart on here. This is breaking hearts of my friends. They’re in shock. Can you imagine the family???
I haven't seen "tearing people apart" on here.
I have seen the possibility of SM murdered. And she deserves justice.

Also reported by MSN.com yesterday. But to your point, yes, Daily Mail not necessarily known for their credibility. ;) Thank you for the correction. :)
Unless the article references a Twitter account and postings or some other SM update...because her FB page hasn’t had an update sine last October. The article was referring to a photo of Suzanne and her girls i believe. Again FB last photo put up in October . .

Last edited:
Why I love websleuths. I’ve always followed because y’all are the best. It got personal and it is and I’m sorry . I never even commented until this case. There’s a reason I’m on here! I love y’all!

Why I love websleuths. I’ve always followed because y’all are the best. It got personal and it is and I’m sorry . I never even commented until this case. There’s a reason I’m on here! I love y’all!

Its totally fine :), i completely understand where you are coming from.I would feel super violated if this was my family and people on the internet were all speculating about me or somebody in my family who i believed was completely innocent, digging up all the info they could find etc! i would think who are these people to have any say in this! At the same time having followed so many cases now i just understand that this is part of the process and people here truly do have the victim and the family's best interests at heart and just want to find the truth as quickly as possible.

Its totally fine :), i completely understand where you are coming from.I would feel super violated if this was my family and people on the internet were all speculating about me or somebody in my family who i believed was completely innocent, digging up all the info they could find etc! i would think who are these people to have any say in this! At the same time having followed so many cases now i just understand that this is part of the process and people here truly do have the victim and the family's best interests at heart and just want to find the truth as quickly as possible.
Thank you

No need to apologise, I understand how shocking it can be to suddenly find yourself reading a thread on someone you know personally...surreal doesn’t even begin to cover it...

We’re here to support you too.

If you do have info we don’t, then pls get verified, as I’m sure you’ve seen how helpful VI’s are to a case.

We really are here hoping for the best for Suzanne and in turn her family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamzie