Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed and that leads me to a couple of questions. All speculation.

Why did they move to Colorado if it was not for the job? Because Suzanne certainly did not push it, she felt isolated.
Did Covid put a strain on their marriage?
Was he irritated by the stay at home order because he could not see his affair anymore?

Jmo
If you look at SM’s old Twitter account, there are pics of the girls and BM going to CO on holiday. Seems they liked going there to camp, fish, hunt, whatever. Or at least BM liked going there. Then we learn the eldest daughter enrolled at a CO university. Maybe at Barry’s urging? Maybe the girls ended enamored by CO as BM was? I guess these things plus BM having financial, or at least, charges against him, finally pushed them to all move out of IN to CO. Maybe he wasn’t getting any jobs?
We do know Suzanne had just been diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma right before the move. So I find it hard to believe that someone with a compromised immunity system would travel so far and go through a move for no good reason. I think they were driven to move away.
MOO

Weird -- all the DM links to SM (including outside of WS) are going to the "Lake Como with the Clooney's" story....:eek:

First time in history I've seen DM pull a story.
That happens a lot with many of their thumbnail images on their main page. They stop working and redirect you to a different story. Someone got lazy or made a mistake. I’m sure it will be fixed in a day or two! LOL

I missed the DM story-if they aren’t afraid of the royal family, I don’t think Barry scares them much. I’m sure something will come back up. I want to see the flyer that CCSO is distributing. New flyer/old flyer? Why wouldn’t they put it up on their FB page as well?

They really are terrible. My curiosity leads me to their site.. I wrestle with the insane pop-ups and leave frustrated vowing never to go back. ( till the next time lol)

terrible as in FABULOUS-terrible. i love the daily mail and all it's sensational BS. haha!

can't say i've ever seen them pull an article! what did it say?

Can you elaborate more on why you think LE knows a third party was involved? I’m not connecting those dots, but I am newer to all this. I really appreciated your thoughtful post.

I was just speculating on why this information would come out now with the assumption that the info coming out was an intentional ploy by LE.

The info that trickled out on the PE and LS shows is not favorable to Barry.

I would assume BM would not know that LE knew this info. Why would LE keep BM in the loop with everything they were finding out in the investigation if it was all pointing towards BM being the top POI?

So, it feels like a way of LE telling BM just a bit of info that they’ve learned as a way to make him uncomfortable and maybe make BM think that he should confess if LE offered him a lesser charge.

As for a second person being involved, I don’t believe this has ever been stated even close to being a fact. I think the closest notion we got that a second person could have been involved comes from PE saying that on their show.

But if a second person is involved, they have a lot to lose. And maybe up until this weekend they thought they were going to get away with it. But now that doesn’t seem so likely. Let’s say LE has been wanting to talk to this person for a while but has not been able to accomplish that. Now the second person realizes, ‘this might turn out bad for me. I better flip on Barry before I end up in a ton of trouble ‘.

So I was just musing our a couple scenarios on why it might benefit LE to get this info out publicly. I mean, they’ve been dead silent for 3 months and all of a sudden within 2 days we get a handful of bombshell news? There has to be some reason for the timing.

Thanks for the link. I find it interesting the two photos CCSO included with their post. One appears to be a Loaf ‘N Jug which I looked up and it’s a chain of gas station/convenience stores in Colorado, Wyoming and a Montana. There is one located at 448 E Hwy 50 Salida. The other photo shows a sign for takeout orders including beer & alcohol to go. Hmmm...not sure if that place is right by Loaf ‘N Jug or located at a different location. I can’t see the name of this business when I enlarged it but maybe someone with more talent in that area can take a look. Do you think these places would mean something to the perpetrator? Maybe a vehicle was tracked to this location or a phone ping. I would think at least the Loaf ‘N Jug has cameras and maybe both. I read the comments too. So many people telling LE how to do their job! It’s so funny. There were a few interesting comments though re other theories. The comment I liked the most said “Is this a subliminal message...?” Me thinks it is! :rolleyes:

I think you're on to something here. They make sure to show the location and CBI in large lettering on the back of their jackets. Seems like they are trying to make the perp sweat and /or flush out an accomplice. Letting them know they're getting close.

terrible as in FABULOUS-terrible. i love the daily mail and all it's sensational BS. haha!

can't say i've ever seen them pull an article! what did it say?

Me too. :)

I got converted to paying attention to them when many years ago the National Enquirer ran a pretty solid story about a major news event and they were spot on before any MSM got the story.

I still have to make decisions what I am willing to believe or not believe but I have to do that anyway with MSM these days. :)

The anonymous family member is speaking for many family members, IMO.

If this were one rogue family member who is throwing suspicion toward BM because of some personal vendetta, there would be many more family members coming out to protect the girls from painful, unsubstantiated rumors by defending their father. The family is not defending BM. Their silence speaks as loudly as the anonymous family member’s revelations.

MOO

I think you're on to something here. They make sure to show the location and CBI in large lettering on the back of their jackets. Seems like they are trying to make the perp sweat and /or flush out an accomplice. Letting them know they're getting close.

LE: Oh Barry, by the way. We have the GPS data from your truck and it doesn’t match the story you’ve told us.

Also LE: Coincidentally, we just happened to hand out more flyers with the CBI the same day we put that GPS info into the public domain. Here’s a couple of pics of us doing it at very specific places.

:)

What do you mean? Neither of them suffered any legal consequences in the death of JonBenet. I'd say that's a good outcome for them.

The fact that people remain suspicious of others close to a victim is not something that's going to go away, polygraph or not.
Exactly... The fact that people remain suspicious of others close to a victim is not something that's going to go away, polygraph or not. And those "people" include law enforcement. So, what's the point of taking one?
Neither of them would have suffered any legal consequences had they not taken one either. The Polygraph had nothing at all to do with the outcome. The reason they didn't suffer any legal consequences is because LE had no proof he/she murdered their daughter.

LE: Oh Barry, by the way. We have the GPS data from your truck and it doesn’t match the story you’ve told us.

Also LE: Coincidentally, we just happened to hand out more flyers with the CBI the same day we put that GPS info into the public domain. Here’s a couple of pics of us doing it at very specific places.

:)
Was it ever mentioned in the PE program that the family said LE told them the GPS data from the truck didn't match his story?

ITA - This type of man always has someone "waiting in the wings" - they never move on from one until they have another lined up.
To be fair, the guy has been married to the same woman for twenty something years. There appears to be evidence to suggest that BM is a lot of things, but promiscuous? I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia