Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they didn't say the cars alone were a red flag. It was first mentioned in the context of how the whole bike story evolved. They said that it didn't make sense that Barry would ask the neighbor to go over to the house to see if the cars were there if he thinks she went on a bike ride.

I don't think Barry "knew" that she went on a bike ride. I think he suggested it. But they also said the neighbor could have suggested it. They thought the whole story about the bike was a "huge" red flag.

They suggested the cars being there might mean someone else is involved or knows something, but what was more important to them concerning that theory was Barry's use of the word "we." They asked, "Whose we?" They said he could just be referring to his friends or family who were helping him search.

They also said it was strange that the cars were there because if she went off voluntarily she could have just taken the car. I think they were just exploring all potential theories.

Imo

Thx for your impression of the cars in the driveway. You're always so rational.

What do you accomplish by talking to media if for example you're in Barry's situation and hypothetically you're innocent? Does doing those interviews help the case? Do those types of interviews ever help find the missing person?

I really do believe the family interviews helped Elizabeth Smart be found. I’d be talking about my missing loved one to any media that would listen.

That could be true but you always want to try with the hope that someone spots the victim and calls LE.

Just like this random person spotted a serial killer because she had seen news about him that had a picture of him.

"Texas news website Click2Houston has reported that Matthew was camping on a beach on the Bolivar Peninsula when an observer reported him to authorities."

Jesse Matthew arrested in Galveston TX, extradition begun

The perp is probably not going to all of a sudden begin to feel sorry for what he/she did and free the victim, but the hope is someone that saw the plea for help would spot the victim and call LE. Usually, the more media coverage the better to help find a missing person.
JMO
Agree. Families are motivated to publicize by any chance at all that it might help.

What would make *me* happy is if this was all a big misunderstanding and Suzanne could walk right back in to her daughters' lives, happy and unharmed. Unfortunately somebody made certain that story could never be told.

JMO

What would make *me* happy is if this was all a big misunderstanding and Suzanne could walk right back in to her daughters' lives, happy and unharmed. Unfortunately somebody made certain that story could never be told.

JMO
And we don't know who that "somebody" is.

Peeping/Peeking into Garage?
Are the PE guys indicating that the cars being parked in the drive way lead to questions of what could be going on behind the closed garage doors? I went back to the zillow pics of the Morphew house and confirmed there are no windows on the garage doors. Thoughts?
@mom2chloe .
Trying to catch up, but in case this has not been answered---- no windows in garage doors, but a person walking on prop. at side wall of garage can see thru window in that side wall. In early air news vid, can also see firewood stacked at that end. Sorry, no link ATM.

Peep/Peeking into Garage?
@mom2chloe .
Trying to catch up, but in case this has not been answered---- no windows in garage doors, but a person walking on prop. at side wall of garage can see thru window in that side wall. In early air news vid, can also see firewood stacked at that end.
Hmm firewood! They don't have a gas fireplace in a newer home!

His crew was coming in on Sunday night to help on Monday! So maybe those two cars were the workers!
How exactly does it help for BM to leave his workers on foot in his driveway -- BM left for *Denver Sunday at 5 AM. Crew arrived Denver Sunday night.

You might want to rethink this one.

ETA: add *Denver

Last edited:

JMO
That would be a tremendous outcome.
Like the gal that ran away from her overbearing mom and boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member