Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is fascinating the way we theorize and tweak our ideas as more info comes to light. I love to read everyone's contributions.

I had imagined that Suzanne may have decided on a divorce and introducing her decision to BM led to her death. Still possible.
But the reportedly abrupt end to her texting conversation with her friend makes me think that was not the case. Unless she had previously confronted him and he had been stewing on it.
It seems like there was a sudden escalation on BM's part that caught her by surprise.
Anyway, that where I'm at for now.
Moo of course.

as strange as it sounds, I do have all the numbers to my friends husbands, my friends boyfriends. Mostly because my hubby are friends with all these guys. But secondly, I've had too many freak incidences where I wish to God I had someone's number so I could try to get a hold of them. So if I ever get the chance to get somebody's number in my phone I do it.

If there was an abrupt ending to texting and communicating with my best friend, and I'm in panic mode, the first thing I'm going to do is try and get ahold of her man.

It doesn't seem strange at all if all the husbands/boyfriends are friends as well.

So, in the hypothetical scenario that BM is the one that disappeared her:

If he knew her friend was upset and trying to reach her, because she'd already messaged him (text or FB messenger or whatever), would he wait around until 5am to leave and go to "Denver"?
Or, did he put her in one of the Range Rovers that very night, take here wherever he took her, then come back and stage the bike/personal items, then go to "Denver"?
And, does someone's surveillance camera have him on a recording on the 9th, driving that RR, then again in his own truck early Sunday morning?
I'm rambling, lol. Those PE guys need to stop dropping nuggets without explaining!

jmo

It doesn't seem strange at all if all the husbands/boyfriends are friends as well.

So, in the hypothetical scenario that BM is the one that disappeared her:

If he knew her friend was upset and trying to reach her, because she'd already messaged him (text or FB messenger or whatever), would he wait around until 5am to leave and go to "Denver"?
Or, did he put her in one of the Range Rovers that very night, take here wherever he took her, then come back and stage the bike/personal items, then go to "Denver"?
And, does someone's surveillance camera have him on a recording on the 9th, driving that RR, then again in his own truck early Sunday morning?
I'm rambling, lol. Those PE guys need to stop dropping nuggets without explaining!

jmo
He wouldn't wait.

My bet is: he never went to bed that night.

It's still not confirmed about truck and alibi not being consistent. So, until more info MOO I think there is still a stranger abduction chance.
If that was the case:

1. why would SM's family want Barry to come forward?
(PE @ 60:56)

2. why did Barry tell SM's family he was the last one to see her alive? By his own admission he ruled out an abductor.
(PE@ 8:56-9:07)

If that was the case:

2. why did Barry tell SM's family he was the last one to see her alive? By his own admission he ruled out an abductor.

Number 2 also uses the verbiage “alive”. To me, IMO, that means he knows she is not alive. All of his theories aside from the cat theory. Which, is so not probable.

If that was the case:

I'm not up on a lot of the case, when he said he was the last one to see her alive, was it in response to a question, ie... "Were you the last one to see her alive?". Not sticking up for him, just noting that sometimes any of us will answer a question that is along the lines of "do you still beat your wife?" , without really noticing. Did he just come out and say he was the last one to see her alive? (Don't get me wrong, I do believe he was.)

I'm lost.
Why is it huge?
Who owns those two cars?
Have we even seen anything in MSM about the cars and/or who belongs to which car?
I've been following since day 1 and haven't seen anything of importance about those cars in the driveway.
Someone help me out here?

During last weekend's PE Live, host Chris was somewhat cryptic about two cars (that were not BM's) in the Morphew driveway on Sunday, May 10, and said these vehicles were the birth of the bike ride story.

Chris revealed last night (as a guest on YT) that the vehicles were two Range Rovers. He repeated "Range Rovers" a second time as if we were supposed to know what he was talking about. It was annoying!

The only thing I recall recently about vehicles was a post that SM drove a Subaru (after a Subaru seen in a DM photo). I have no idea what vehicles the family owns. I recall earlier that some believed BM drove a GMC truck and others said Ford. Maybe he owns both! MOO

There is some missing piece of info that is not public but that the PE guys must know. Given that one of the pieces of info a family member knew was that BM’s truck gps doesn’t match his story, it makes me think that maybe gps data from one or both of the range rovers is important.

Perhaps there is gps data from a Range Rover that shows it was driven through the night that Saturday but that at 5am Sunday neither vehicle ever moved.
Ding, ding, ding!!!

Just catching up in here.
The 2 RRs in the driveway were seen the night before, correct ??

Were they still in the driveway when the neighbor went to check on Suzanne, Sunday evening ???

I am trying to listen in on the YT but having difficulties ( as in interruptions by family LOL ) so I figured I would just ask here :)

I tend to agree with you @Fireflize with the asking for divorce, texting friend about it or about anything and then something happened.

It is fascinating the way we theorize and tweak our ideas as more info comes to light. I love to read everyone's contributions.

I had imagined that Suzanne may have decided on a divorce and introducing her decision to BM led to her death. Still possible.
But the reportedly abrupt end to her texting conversation with her friend makes me think that was not the case. Unless she had previously confronted him and he had been stewing on it.
It seems like there was a sudden escalation on BM's part that caught her by surprise.
Anyway, that where I'm at for now.
Moo of course.

Maybe Suzanne told her friend she decided this was the moment to to tell BM she can’t do this anymore and will ask for divorce? And her friend was concerned and made her promise she will tell her how it went and after that it was only silence from Suzanne’s part. And after a while the the friend tried to reach her and got no response.
Or SM could have told her friend she had the talk with BM, he wasn’t taking it well and was fuming. The friend could have asked what exactly was happening but heard nothing from her anymore...

Just musing and IMHO

I'm not up on a lot of the case, when he said he was the last one to see her alive, was it in response to a question, ie... "Were you the last one to see her alive?". Not sticking up for him, just noting that sometimes any of us will answer a question that is along the lines of "do you still beat your wife?" , without really noticing. Did he just come out and say he was the last one to see her alive? (Don't get me wrong, I do believe he was.)
This information came directly from family to PE.
-----------------

02:24

things that you have not heard before

02:27

and again we're going to remind you that

02:29

this is information from the family it's

02:31

not something we scraped from somewhere

02:33

else

Ding, ding, ding!!!

And if it is GPS & Range Rover related, perhaps the GPS data shows the Range Rover driving to the site of the planted bike. But then the Range Rover is also back home when SM is missing. That makes it impossible for SM to be the one driving the Range Rover and going missing on a bike ride.

I think another reason the 911 call may have gotten the Sheriff's attention was because he knew or knew of the family through high school sports. Suzanne was a lovely person inside and out and probably stood out at games and other events like end of the season banquets. The same could be said for "the husband".

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member