Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good! Cause I am a natural born Puerto Rican and that’s how I talk. Arms flapping everywhere! LOL
I think it’s more than that with the TD video. BM literally never stops talking, constantly moving arms and not just hands. With Barry, it seemed more like a distraction technique. Like, if he’s non sop talking and constantly in motion; it’s harder for TD to comprehend and consider what’s being said. It also gives TD little chance to ask questions or follow up.

Last edited:
There’s a Ford, Honda, and Range Rover insured under both their names. Then there’s a 2020 pickup insured only in his name. Must have bought it after she disappeared.
Wow, really? Maybe the 2013 pickup is still in police custody?

So now I'm a little confused. Chris revealed that the two vehicles in the driveway at the home were both Range Rovers. Lauren Sharf said the vehicles in the driveway both belonged to Suzanne. If there is only one Range Rover insured, it must belong to someone else?

BBM:

I don't think SM was in charge of one single thing in that relationship.

Financial liability and financial control are two entirely separate animals.

JMO.
Oh for sure! You wrote what I was trying to convey. I do not think she was in charge of her money. She was his piggy bank. Barry strikes me as a child who needs to get what he wants any way possible.

I think it’s more than that with the TD video. BM literally never stops talking, constantly moving arms and not just hands. With Barry, it seemed more like a distraction technique. Like, if he’s non sop talking and constantly in motion; it’s harder for TD to comprehend and consider what’s being said; it also gives TD little chance to ask questions or follow up.
Our teenage son does that when he’s trying to convince us to allow him to do something. I haven’t seen the video, but Barry might be trying to get the interviewer to believe what he’s saying.

I think it’s more than that with the TD video. BM literally never stops talking, constantly moving arms and not just hands. With Barry, it seemed more like a distraction technique. Like, if he’s non sop talking and constantly in motion; it’s harder for TD to comprehend and consider what’s being said. It also gives TD little chance to ask questions or follow up.
I loved it when TD said people like Chris Watts & Patrick Frazee go on TV and lie, then gave Barry advice about the need to clear his name :eek: P R I C E L E S S

So the guardianship that BM got, I assumed that was only for the sale of a previously contracted home. But he also quit claim deeded property to himself that was held in both SM and his name to only his name. Did that guardianship allow him to do more than just a home sale or did it allow him to change whatever he so desired?

Could it be that Barry had the old pick-up truck for odd jobs, work, messy stuff, and the new pick-up truck for client meetings, image, etc?

If Barry had two trucks, is PE literally just telling us what was there in that driveway, two vehicles, NOT Barry’s?

Ok then, where were Barry’s two trucks? One of them better have been in the garage, because Barry cannot drive two trucks by himself.

Maybe both of Barry’s trucks were missing, and a friend, employee, or another contractor pal who could be working at the “Denver” site may have driven pick-up #2. Who drove truck #2?

Why are those “two vehicles in the driveway” so important? This cannot be rocket science as PE wouldn’t expect we Sleuthers to be completely stumped by this clue. This tidbit about two cars was really supposed to tell us something!

Last edited:
Could it be that Barry had the old pick-up truck for odd jobs, work, messy stuff, and the new pick-up truck for client meetings, image, etc?

If Barry had two trucks, is PE literally just telling us what was there in that driveway, two vehicles, NOT Barry’s?

Ok then, where were Barry’s two trucks? One of them better have been in the garage, because Barry cannot drive two trucks by himself.

Maybe both of Barry’s trucks were missing, and a friend, employee, or another contractor pal who could be working at the “Denver” site may have driven pick-up #2. Who drove truck #2?

Why are those “two vehicles in the driveway” so important? This cannot be rocket science as PE wouldn’t expect we Sleuther’s to be completely stumped by this clue. This tidbit about two cars was really supposed to tell us something!
I’m thinking maybe those trucks are always inside the garage as they are expensive trucks? MOO

Last edited:
Likely cheaper in Indiana, I live in California which has the same basis as Colorado. My husband's 2003 Ford work truck is still over $600/year in registration & smog fees (even though it's a diesel), I'll shut up about the rest of my views on COL here.
Vehicle Registration Fees By State
Woah that’s steep! Move to ‘Bama and you’ll pay about $400 less. But you won’t make as high of a salary to buy a nice truck with so I guess it’s all relative. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There’s a Ford, Honda, and Range Rover insured under both their names. Then there’s a 2020 pickup insured only in his name. Must have bought it after she disappeared.

Are you serious?! :mad: Can one of our super sleuths determine when it was purchased? If BM bought a new truck AND a lot with part of Suzanne’s money this guy is just so...what’s the right adjective??? Brazen?

Here's a couple more things that I thought was interesting that PE said as a guest on ItsaCrime:
------------------
52:28
i'm surprised i'm surprised that he's
52:30
saying as a volunteer firefighter
52:33
i'm surprised that he's putting down the
52:36
police department because typically
52:38
and you guys can tell me a little bit
52:39
about this too um
52:42
there's a respect among the departments
52:44
there's bad there's there's uh
52:46
uh ribbing you know and jokes paramedics
52:49
make jokes about the firefighters
52:50
firefighters make jokes about the cops
52:52
and
52:52
i know that goes on but at the end of
52:54
the day
52:56
they have each other's back so to speak
------------------
68:25
just keep talking and reminding people
68:27
who suzanne is
68:28
i think is really important and maybe
68:31
the perpetrator is listening and
68:33
maybe the perpetrator's heart is
68:36
softening as they
68:37
continue to hear this and will do the
68:39
right thing
68:41
and i i think that's such a great point
68:43
mike

Why did Chris just tweet a link to the video they did 5 days ago but added the name George Davis??

https://twitter.com/187cjm/status/1294767774326284288?s=21

For context:

Police also have his car and his cell phone – leaving the businessman and volunteer firefighter to communicate through his close friend George Davis, 33.

Davis declined to comment when approached by DailyMail.com, saying he is too busy ‘with stuff’ to talk.

Police search and carry out evidence bags from the $1.5M home of missing Colorado mom | Daily Mail Online

WHAT?!! Is Chris calling out GD? :eek:

Are you serious?! :mad: Can one of our super sleuths determine when it was purchased? If BM bought a new truck AND a lot with part of Suzanne’s money this guy is just so...what’s the right adjective??? Brazen?
You can see the 2020 Ford F-350 Super Duty SRW Crew Cab 4x4 4-door Pickup at geico.com but there’s no purchase date info.

I do know 2020 fleet cars are currently on sale as the 2021 are coming in end of August. At least Mazda ones are. We are purchasing one and it’s coming in end of August.

Attachments

• 6F741747-5E06-446D-A46F-084C8566B77C.png
    6F741747-5E06-446D-A46F-084C8566B77C.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 41
Does anyone think the perpetrator's heart is softening? I do not. Moo

Hear/feel softening? No reason to think so, on the other hand, it would depend on the options left opened as possible alternatives to the POI, if they feel the walls closing in and they feel that will most likely they will be found guilty. Most of us have surmised from the git-go, that LE had an overwhelming piece of evidence, regardless of what else transpired, and it would eventually nail this case closed.

WHAT?!! Is Chris calling out GD? :eek:

Yeah,I keep thinking about this.....glad u mentioned it. It’s pretty “in your face” on Chris’s part (and as far as I’m concerned that’s okay by me if GD is involved in Suzanne’s disappearance) but wouldn’t Chris need to receive LE auth before basically making a move like that? I’m really surprised by it! Like I said, I hope it helps!

We cannot sleuth GD unless he’s name a POI by LE. But you can privately do so. LOL
I realized that and deleted my comment immediately but thank you for reminding me...you must have quoted it while the little thingiemachig was spinning after I deleted it Ugh...hope I don’t get a violation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member