Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled how to find vehicles owned by a person and found a nifty trick. They say it’s not perfect as it may miss a car.

Go to Progressive’s website: Quote Auto Insurance, Home-Auto Bundles, & More
Click “Auto”
Enter ‘Zip Code’. (I entered ‘81201’)
Click ‘Get a Quote’
Enter ‘Suzanne, Morphew, 4301971, 19057 Puma Path’
Click ‘OK, get my quote’

It listed two cars:
2015 Land Rover Range Rover
2013 Ford F-350
Awesome! Very Sleuthy!

There’s a Ford, Honda, and Range Rover insured under both their names. Then there’s a 2020 pickup insured only in his name. Must have bought it after she disappeared.
Being registered only in his name need not mean it was bought after her disappearance (although that's possible). Could be a work truck that is insured only for him, which makes expensing the truck as a "work vehicle" easier, which has some tax advantages. Putting the spouse on the insurance makes it harder to claim ad a work vehicle.

MOO and speculation

What? He bought a truck after she disappeared?!
New model vehicles can be sold well in advance. A 2020 truck could be purchased way back in 2019. JMO

Under Environmental Protection Agency rules, manufacturers can introduce a next-model-year vehicle for public sale as early as January 2 of the preceding calendar year—for example, a 2018-model-year vehicle can be sold starting on January 2, 2017.

Why New-Car Model Years Aren't in Sync with the Calendar – News – Car and Driver

Awesome!!!

Then I'm doomed. My husband says if I didn't have hands I couldn't speak. Lol!!
Giggling aside--there is something uncanny about the extensive gesturing.
Ha ha! You aren’t doomed. The “study” I looked at said that 25% of truthful people talk with their hands, compared with 40% for the liars.

Being registered only in his name need not mean it was bought after her disappearance (although that's possible). Could be a work truck that is insured only for him, which makes expensing the truck as a "work vehicle" easier, which has some tax advantages. Putting the spouse on the insurance makes it harder to claim ad a work vehicle.

MOO and speculation
But why isn’t his 2013 pickup of the same model type not insured the same way? Why is only this newest one in his name?

ItsACrime with PE as guests:
-------------
These are a few things at the beginning that I found:
-------------
18:10-18:14
LE at home the 1st time was 11 days
--------------------
32:16
the next day is like continue on where
32:18
they left off so that's a natural
32:21
yeah girlfriend went into panic mode
32:24
let's just put it there yeah it's a lot
(Sounds like she went into panic mode that night).
---------------
37:42
okay and in this particular situation
37:45
you have a couple of motives
37:47
it can be financially driven it could be
37:49
domestic violence

There’s a Ford, Honda, and Range Rover insured under both their names. Then there’s a 2020 pickup insured only in his name. Must have bought it after she disappeared.

BBM:

One wonders how "meticulously" TN and #TeamBarry have been "tracking expenses" and "allocating appropriate funding" from the G$mm$ M$n$y.

Then again, BM did sell off that piece of real estate in Indiana swiftly on the heels of SM's vanishing, so he no doubt has some cash on hand from that, too.

Methinks someone used the circumstance of LE seizing his truck to justify purchasing himself a brand spanking new one.

Someone in her family needs to contest that guardianship.
I wonder if LE stopped by the courthouse to visit with the IN judge while they were in town talking to friends/family of BM's and SM's?

This guy could not be telegraphing his motivations more clearly.

JMO.

Last edited:
Ha ha! You aren’t doomed. The “study” I looked at said that 25% of truthful people talk with their hands, compared with 40% for the liars.

Welcome to Palermo. I believe that the percentage of liars/truthful people is approximately the same in every country, but it Palermo, you don't need to speak Italian. People's hands are so expressive (it is beautiful, by the way).

Obtaining BM's DNA?
.... What would interest me, is what things do they want to discuss with him, and which agency or agencies would this involve? Are they trying to get him physically close enough to get a DNA sample? ...
@Barry bbm sbm Does not seem likely imo, that LE needs a ruse to get his DNA.
LE got S/Wts for M. fam home twice and for his phone, right? And/or his truck?

Seems likely sometime in last 90 days, LE would have had other opportunities to surreptitiously - but legally - obtain a sample of BM's DNA. At restaurant, from his glass, cup, plate, silverware, napkin? At gym, from weights, treadmill, towels?
my2cts.

Thanks 24Brix!

Agreed, finding all cars registered under her name made my stomach sink. Seems to me Suzanne was financially in charge of everything.

BBM:

I don't think SM was in charge of one single thing in that relationship.

Financial liability and financial control are two entirely separate animals.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members