Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make an excellent point, but you’d have to actually believe that the bike ride took place.

I don’t think it did. JMO

I think it took place the last time BG was home on Sunday. It is something that he assumed SM was doing every Sunday before church, so he said exactly this thing, “every Sunday before church she bikes” (not a citation, just how I remembered it). He might have not realized that the church switched to online, or that the bike was broken, or that people adhere to routine as long as it is routine. And with the church switching over to online, the other routine might have changed. So I wonder when the church switched to online meeting, and when Barry was last at home to observe the “usual” ritual on Sunday morning.

Just to keep the record straight, it was 5:00 am (not 5:30 am).

Correct. IMO either this time or the Saturday night texts were originally the last known contact/siting of the missing person.

Thus, when CBI tells LS in early July that there was a known contact/siting later than they originally thought, that would have to be late saturday or most likely sunday.

I wonder when the property goes up for sale. Maybe there's a private buyer all ready in line.

This is pure speculation but if one buys an expensive building lot in a subdivision near a town where you've planted roots, it's highly likely any pending residence built will relate to the price of the building lot.

It also follows that vacant land you purchased years ago in another area, probably for investment purposes, served its purpose -- i.e., appreciated property can now be sold with proceeds used to build a residence on the newly acquired lot.

MOO

<rsbm>

Chris McDonough is one of the hosts of Profiling Evil which is an approved source. He and Mike King have years of homicide investigation experience under their belts and they are a member here under the user ID of Profiling Evil.
Well then, welcome Mike & Chris @ProfilingEvil!!! Hope you join our discussion if you have some time!!

i know LE is working hard on this case, I just wish there was more about SM out. Even just more about her personality or hobbies
Members are allowed to view and discuss the victim or SM's social media accounts including her FB, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. I believe that's probably the best reflection of SM's personality considering limited personal information about SM reported in MSM. MOO

I noticed two things, though. First, the tweet didn't appear to be addressed to GD's Twitter handle, so the tweet wouldn't necessarily show up on GD's Twitter feed. Second, I'm pretty sure that -- given GD's military service* -- a Tweet from Chris McDonough isn't probably going to cause GD much consternation.

<modsnip: If it can't be discussed according to TOS, then just don't mention it.>
Yeah, after four-hundred tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I'm sure not much fazes him. Very likely word will get around to the appropriate person, it's a friendly invitation, not an invite to a shown-down.

Last edited:
since im still a newbie, what news source would you guys recommend. I want to go back and refresh my memory with some of the older articles and see if i missed anything
I would recommend reading our media thread! WS members do a fabulous job keeping it updated. Someone probably already answered this I bet. Also Lauren Scharf at Fox21 in CO. There hasn’t been tons of national or world MSM coverage. Yet! The Daily Mail has been following the case but they aren’t always totally accurate and repeat a lot of old information but they get good photos. I never used to watch YouTube much but I do now because that is where you find a lot of content on Suzanne but some are way better than others. Profiling Evil obviously is a favorite and Tyson Draper and I like Plunder too. Oh and #1 is Tricia on Websleuths! Duh!

I'm not a Colorado attorney, but I did do searches at both the free and non-free Colorado judiciary websites, and neither one had anything involving a guardianship petition filed in Colorado with Suzanne as ward.

after circling back this is 100% my bad, i was reading about about LE efforts colorado and my dyslexic brain failed to comprehend its in.gov not co.gov
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

Actually, I think linking PE host Chris McDonough twitter violates TOS as he's not MSM.

Nonetheless, I called this cryptic twitter last night! Chris is definitely and openly putting pressure on GD to also talk to Fox21's LS, while thanking him for his military service.

Nothing like a ton of bricks to get your attention!

@sillybilly
Also,

Profiling Evil is an approved source. Members may link to their social media but NOT to just any random Twitter account that happens to retweet what the PE fellows have tweeted. We don't need a bunch of random links showing up here and being mistaken for approved sources.
Management has authorized the social media links of PE hosts Chris and Mike including their Twitter accounts on WS.

I noticed two things, though. First, the tweet didn't appear to be addressed to GD's Twitter handle, so the tweet wouldn't necessarily show up on GD's Twitter feed. Second, I'm pretty sure that -- given GD's military service* -- a Tweet from Chris McDonough isn't probably going to cause GD much consternation.

<modsnip: If it can't be discussed according to TOS, then just don't mention it.>

I think a post with someone’s name but not tagged handle might be a way to find out if that person sees the post or make sure the post gets forwarded on to them without being too direct.

Then maybe tagging them later is a direct shot.

Just MO on how twitter might work.

I'm not a Colorado attorney, but I did do searches at both the free and non-free Colorado judiciary websites, and neither one had anything involving a guardianship petition filed in Colorado with Suzanne as ward.
Are you sure that they don't transfer to another state?
I had guardianship of my niece in Florida and it was just as legal in NY. Don't know about IN and CO, but I would think that full guardianship might transfer to other states, that's why I asked if you're sure.
If I'm not mistaken, the full guardianship hearing is impending and that's why the interim individual real estate cases have been filed. Please do correct me if I'm mistaken.

I’ve been searching trying to find the quote that LS had about the CBI saying something about seeing SM later than previously thought. I can’t seem to find it, but I read that comment as something totally different o_O

Yeah, after four-hundred tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, I'm sure not much fazes him. I'm pretty sure word will get around to the appropriate person, it's a friendly invitation, not an invite to a shown-down.

If it was just a friendly invitation, though, why post it on a public forum like Twitter? Why not just call or email or even send an old fashioned letter to GD instead? Given the Profiling Evil hosts' backgrounds, they can certainly find ways to contact GD privately.

I'm thinking that you're partly correct: it's a invitation but it's also -- perhaps predominantly -- a way to get Twitter, Facebook, WS and other sites to drum up interest in Profiling Evil, and I have no problem at all with those guys making a living. They're experienced pros, but I really hope that they're not dragging GD into this just because GD may've shown kindness to Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader