Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been searching trying to find the quote that LS had about the CBI saying something about seeing SM later than previously thought. I can’t seem to find it, but I read that comment as something totally different o_O
I just thought it meant that it was known she was still alive on May 9th because she was texting or messaging with her friend. But I guess that’s not actually SEEING Suzanne. Unless they were on FaceTime chatting at some point? Do you think LS meant CBI said she was SEEN after Saturday night? Are they referring to BM saying he saw her sleeping on the morning of 5/10? Surely they wouldn’t be taking his word for it!

Chris McDonough[URL='https://twitter.com/187Cjm']@187Cjm[/URL]

Thank you for your service, George. I would like to invite you to come on the channel as a guest, to discuss all the great things you have already done to date. Let's find Suzanne! #justiceforsuzanne #georgedavis #suzannemorphew #barrymorphew #profilingevil #ShineBrightForSuzanne
EfkGqfiXgAEAz0U

12:11 PM · Aug 16, 2020

Chris McDonough@187Cjm

I understand George is a great guy and served in the Army. I hope he sits down with Lauren from Fox21.
@LaurenScharfTV
EfiznoAWoAIYT7X

6:01 AM · Aug 16, 2020

Actually, I think linking PE host Chris McDonough twitter violates TOS as he's not MSM.

Nonetheless, I called this cryptic twitter last night! Chris is definitely and openly putting pressure on GD to also talk to Fox21's LS, while thanking him for his military service.

Nothing like a ton of bricks to get your attention!

@sillybilly
BAM!!

I should go back and find this but I remember an article and/or quote from a neighbor saying that the sounds were so unusual that they took videos/photos of what was happening. I’ve been to lazy to go back and source that but it happened right when this new info broke and hasn’t come back up in subsequent articles on that event.
You know what...that sounds familiar to me too for some reason. I can’t recall where I heard it or read it though. I would sure love to know if she did! But I do remember the neighbor saying she looked out her door and the noise stopped. Maybe LE has some other evidence of what was making all the noise that they don’t want revealed yet?

The hearing on September 1st is taking place via MS Teams Video Conference.

In the Vallow case, media was allowed to broadcast the video conference. I wonder if the media could petition to do the same for this hearing? Your thoughts?

Unless Daily Mail, Inside Edition, or Radar Online suddenly shows up for a celebrity sighting, I really don't think so. This is a very personal matter that's only being discussed here as reported in MSM. (Crimeonline Reporter Ellen obtained public records and consulted with IN Legal personnel to write her report).

Guardianship cases typically fall under the jurisdiction of the County Probate court and it looks like Hamilton County is no different.

LR29-PR00-714. Guardianships

Probate Rules | Hamilton County, IN

I have that same question.
I need to actually watch that FB live she did myself if it's still posted.

I'm not entirely confident that LS didn't misspeak or misquote LE in that live.
Having read some of her tweets and articles, I think it's entirely possible that she may have unintentionally misspoken. That's not a criticism of her.
Nobody's perfect.
Misreporting happens in MSM.

I'd prefer to hear it directly from LE that SM was last seen later than they originally thought she was seen.

I'd also like verification from LE that this was a verified independent sighting, as opposed to BM saying it was the last time he saw her.

Of course, the difficulty with that statement, even if accurate, is that LE hasn't come out and told the public what time they "originally thought" SM was last seen, so we're without any frame of reference.

If a true statement, it's an interesting one.

I have my doubts as to the accuracy of it.

JMO.
It comes at about 10:30 in the live.

A rough transcription is:

Question: Do we even know who was the last one to see her?

LS: "So I did ask CBI about that and CBI told me it's part of the investigation, they are actively seeking tips from citizens, but they believe someone has seen her more recently than previously thought. And then when I asked about the question 'when is the last time someone spoke with Suzanne?'... perhaps someone has spoken with her more recently than previously thought. So it's still part of the investigation."

FWIW, she appears to look down at her notes and read from them as soon as she gets to the 'CBI told me' part. But she could be confusing a hypothetical for a definitive statement or something. Hard to know from our end. If CBI really told her that though, it seems like it might be worth more than just a mention in a facebook live. But I guess it's a hard story to write without knowing what they originally believed.
CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #19
Post #767
Thanks for this! See, when I actually heard that, I thought that the CBI were basically saying they were still looking for tips. IOW, using LS to get the word out that “possibly” someone may have seen SM more recently or spoke to her more recently, And if so, please contact LE.

After rereading that, I still think the CBI was using LS to ask for tips. I could be way wrong, but that’s how I see it!

August 8, 2020

PE Outlines SM communication of May 9 2020 between SM and her Indiana girlfriend:

Take note the hosts believe this communication between SM and her friend on Saturday was SM's last, confirmed communication before she went missing (see the bold).

05:20

we've listened to many of the channels
05:22

as we've
05:23

speculated because all we have is what
05:25

was available public
05:26

until the last week
05:29

we have speculated about when suzanne
05:32

was last seen
05:34

we don't need to speculate anymore we
05:36

know when that was
05:38

and that came as a result of some of the
05:40

things that we've been able to uncover
05:42

let's just let's just cut back what day
05:45

was the last day she's been
05:46

talked to by someone so it will be
05:49

saturday
05:51

so may 9th may 9th may 9th
05:54

she was in communication as some folks
05:58

have reported in the past okay
06:00

we can verify this is true okay
06:03

she was in communication saturday
06:05

afternoon
06:07

with her one of her closest friends
06:10

they were discussing an upcoming coming
06:13

wedding that everybody that people have
06:15

heard about
06:16

okay and they were texting
06:19

back and forth up until
06:22

mid-evening and then it went
06:25

silent saturday night or saturday
06:29

evening
06:31

that friend has not heard from her
06:34

girlfriend
06:36

who was planning on attending
06:39

and or being in that wedding
06:43

coveted 19 [COVID-19] providing
06:47

they were talking about the details
06:51

that is a game changer yeah that that
06:54

really is important because now we have
06:56

in the early evening hours an absolute
07:00

halt to an ongoing conversation um
07:03

we don't know why it could be the
07:05

internet went down
07:07

it could be 100 reasons why but
07:10

behaviorally
07:11

we have to kind of look at this and say
07:13

all of a sudden something stopped
07:17

again we don't know what that is and one
07:19

of the things in that area of
07:22

colorado that we've learned is that
07:24

cellular service is poor i suspect
07:27

that there may be issues with internet
07:29

if they're relying on
07:30

satellite for internet there are so many
07:33

questions we don't have

I'm not a Colorado attorney, but I did do searches at both the free and non-free Colorado judiciary websites, and neither one had anything involving a guardianship petition filed in Colorado with Suzanne as ward.
Right, nothing a involving guardianship petition filed in Colorado with Suzanne as ward...

It was Indiana...

I’d love to see the wording of that quote. (I recall it to but not the wording).

My take on it is that they originally had some public account or video of SM on 5/8 which lead to the request to keep video footage between 5/8-5/12. So essentially 5/8 was in play as a date of foul play. But then we learned SM’s best friend was in contact for much of the day and into the evening of 5/9 and something sent her into a panic later 5/9. So that timeline movement from 5/8 to late 5/9 was what CBI referred to.

I can’t reconcile her best friends panic on 5/9 and SM still being OK that evening and something happening on 5/10.
That is what I recall we well. I have no recollection of a report that she was seen or heard from after the Saturday conversation with her friend abruptly ended.
Moo

So you're not sure, nor am I, if the IN guardianship does transfer to CO. I'll look into it.
Do you know when the home in Hamilton county was in contract? I'd love to see the date and who it was sold to.
It's not as simple as you imply, regarding guardianship proceedings.
It would take someone, which could only be one of her two children , in this case (unless there was a legal document declaring another family member as a designated power of attorney), to object to his filing.
There are many variables at work here.
Do the children have money for representation? Do they want to go against their father, especially in a public forum?
Are they still holding out hope that their father had nothing to do with their Mother's disappearance?
Are they afraid of emotional or financial or even physical repercussions if they would?

ETA: Or, perhaps, they are so devastated that they just want it all to go away.
I can see that, very sadly.
It looks like Colorado allows transfers from another state. The petitioner just has to provide notice to interested parties, there's a plan to permanently move to the state, the provide plans for reasonable care and service of the incapacitated adults needs, and no objections are made. In Colorado they allow all interested parties to apply for permission to be a part of the proceedings, this can include family and friends. Colorado gives spouses a higher guardianship priority than parents, however the legislative notes indicate the courts greatest concern is what would be in the best interest of the incapacitated adult so judges do have the discretion to appoint someone other than Barry if they find cause to do so. no idea about any of the other stuff, hopefully this helps

<modsnip: All images removed due to no link to source.>

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like Colorado allows transfers from another state. The petitioner just has to provide notice to interested parties, there's a plan to permanently move to the state, the provide plans for reasonable care and service of the incapacitated adults needs, and no objections are made. In Colorado they allow all interested parties to apply for permission to be a part of the proceedings, this can include family and friends. Colorado gives spouses a higher guardianship priority than parents, however the legislative notes indicate the courts greatest concern is what would be in the best interest of the incapacitated adult so judges do have the discretion to appoint someone other than Barry if they find cause to do so. no idea about any of the other stuff, hopefully this helps
Thank you very much for your research!

That is what I recall we well. I have no recollection of a report that she was seen or heard from after the Saturday conversation with her friend abruptly ended.
Moo
I totally understand that LE cant share everything and need to hold some things back...but in this case I feel like they hold everything back. Im sure just expanding on some of the vague details would hep spark a potential witnesses memory... like what does she mean by abrupt... was this usual for suzanne? was she busy at the time... I have so many questions

I totally understand that LE cant share everything and need to hold some things back...but in this case I feel like they hold everything back. Im sure just expanding on some of the vague details would hep spark a potential witnesses memory... like what does she mean by abrupt... was this usual for suzanne? was she busy at the time... I have so many questions
I'm sure they've gone over this with SM's friend and know the answers to your questions.
I do believe all of it will come out in trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader