Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Apparently BM did this wall in Colorado Springs last year and it wasn’t done correctly so he was going back to fix it. What I found interesting is that Barry blamed the wall mistakes on one of the workers. The worker was supposedly on drugs and messed up the wall. Barry had to fire him. Of course Barry has to blame the mistake on someone else. :rolleyes:Suzanne’s brother said the job was in Colorado Springs. MOO

MOO BM was trying to plant a seed that the disgruntled worker might have hurt Suzanne. JMO.

BBM Apparently BM did this wall in Colorado Springs last year and it wasn’t done correctly so he was going back to fix it. What I found interesting is that Barry blamed the wall mistakes on one of the workers. The worker was supposedly on drugs and messed up the wall. Barry had to fire him. Of course Barry has to blame the mistake on someone else. :rolleyes:Suzanne’s brother said the job was in Colorado Springs. MOO
Strange right?

I imagine it’s pretty rare to have to fix a project, at least one that was screwed up by an employee’s drug use.

And of all the days to have to leave and go set up a project like this, it’s 5am on Mother’s Day morning no less.

And on that particular day, your wife disappears.

How convenient. How weird. How unbelievable.

You gotta wonder, though -- BM told Andy about Colo Springs job 2 days after the disappearance. Where the heck did the idea that BM had a "job setup in Denver" come from? What did he tell LE?

This is the first time we are hearing from an actual family member. All news to date including trip to Denver was obviously scripted by BM (via TN) for media purposes only.

BM also told us via YT video that he was in Denver. Nonetheless, it's not a crime to lie to the media or the public. Or your brother-in-law.

It is a crime to lie to LE so we should not be surprised if BM told investigators yet another location and for his sake, I hope it was his actual whereabouts on Sunday.

Strange right?

I imagine it’s pretty rare to have to fix a project, at least one that was screwed up by an employee’s drug use.

And of all the days to have to leave and go set up a project like this, it’s 5am on Mother’s Day morning no less.

And on that particular day, your wife disappears.

How convenient. How weird. How unbelievable.
ITA. It’s totally strange. Especially since the job was done a year ago and it sounded like it was not done properly from the start. So Barry waits a year to go fix it and picks Mothers Day. BM also said something about staying in a hotel all week and storing his tools in the hotel. :rolleyes: I don’t buy any of it. MOO

. He mentioned to Andy that he had told LE that on that job last year, he had had to fire a worker on the spot. BM had seen that ex-employee in Salida several times and had warned him to not mess with his family.
RSBM
Been waiting for this one, absolutely knew it was coming. It's a little late that it wasn't in the lion, accident, total stranger abduction scenario.

I am to believe you have a $1.5 million dollar house with a security system already in place , and are worried enough to warn this character not to mess with your family SEVERAL TIMES, but you don't bother to fix the cameras already in place on a high end security system?

So Barry...what made you think this person would mess with your family? If you took this threat seriously enough to warn them several times did you ever file complaint ? Did you warn your family(?) , seems if you were so alarmed, that would have been a given, so they could be aware. Were your daughters on edge, was Suzanne (?), they sure should have been....any family would have been. Did you warn the 80 year old neighbor before sending her in to search your house twice? Do you still think it was a good idea for you not to make the call, since you had this personal knowledge?

Last edited:
ITA. It’s totally strange. Especially since the job was done a year ago and it sounded like it was not done properly from the start. So Barry waits a year to go fix it and picks Mothers Day. BM also said something about staying in a hotel all week and storing his tools in the hotel. :rolleyes: I don’t buy any of it. MOO
Finally! I've been waiting for a justified hotel charge to surface. Sounds like several days surfaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper