Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I hope they do have Suzanne’s phone, it’s not the end of the world if they don’t.

They’ll be able to piece things together using other people’s phones (that friend she was allegedly texting for one).

Then there’s phone company records, Google, Facebook, etc.

That would be another damning piece of evidence if her phone was destroyed. No reason for a random abductor to do anything with her phone, other than disposing of it if she had it on her person.
Im also wildly curious to know what SM's friend meant when she said her texts stopped abruptly. Did she just stop replying or did she leave her on read or did she send half a text? What about it felt abrupt? I feel like the answer could potentially shed some concrete light on the timeline

Im also wildly curious to know what SM's friend meant when she said her texts stopped abruptly. Did she just stop replying or did she leave her on read or did she send half a text? What about it felt abrupt? I feel like the answer could potentially shed some concrete light on the timeline
I know, it’s so tantalizing. Even so, it’s changed my thinking as to when this occurred. I previously believed that she had been murdered quite a bit earlier. I’m now sold that whatever happened, happened Saturday evening.

I know, it’s so tantalizing. Even so, it’s changed my thinking as to when this occurred. I previously believed that she had been murdered quite a bit earlier. I’m now sold that whatever happened, happened Saturday evening.
If you look on the Profiling Evil interactive page they also say that in addition to the conversation with the friend ending abruptly that there were a few other uncharacteristic SM postings as well. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

If you look on the Profiling Evil interactive page they also say that in addition to the conversation with the friend ending abruptly that there were a few other uncharacteristic SM postings as well. Things that make you go hmmmm.
Yeah, I’m confused by that, as those things are mutually exclusive. The conversation either ends abruptly, or it changes. Unless it changed, then suddenly ended.

We’re not being told the full story.

Interesting, out of curiosity what was it that convinced you? nothing seems nailed down so im interested to get everyones take

Interesting, out of curiosity what was it that convinced you? nothing seems nailed down so im interested to get everyones take

I don’t believe that’s a conversation that BM could have faked. I believe it was in fact Suzanne who was texting with her friend.

For BM to commit the crime, clean up, hide the body, stage the bike, and establish an alibi; there just wasn’t a great deal of time.

So for me, it makes the most sense that Suzanne was murdered not too long after that conversation ended.

I don’t believe that’s a conversation that BM could have faked. I believe it was in fact Suzanne who was texting with her friend.

For BM to commit the crime, clean up, hide the body, stage the bike, and establish an alibi; there just wasn’t a great deal of time.

So for me, it makes the most sense that Suzanne was murdered not too long after that conversation ended.
LMAO Im going to be honest I failed to even consider how long all of that would take. I definitely agree with your wise assessment, I have much to learn from the crime sleuthing experts. Its weird the questions you have to consider when your a fan of true crime: How long does it take to hide a body? Or stage a fake scene? Did BM make the mistake of googling something like "how to remove blood stains"? How did he decide what to do so quickly? How hard is it to move a body? These are the questions I have and can only ponder in the walls of WS lol

I think it also constitutes the most amount of effort or work BM has put into any project since the ordeal started.

Yeah, I’m confused by that, as those things are mutually exclusive. The conversation either ends abruptly, or it changes. Unless it changed, then suddenly ended.

We’re not being told the full story.
The way I read it, the text convo ended abruptly, but a short time later there were postings from her social media profile that seemed “uncharacteristic” of her.

Suzanne Moorman Morphew

If the order of occurrence were flip-flopped, then it would make more sense to me, i.e., if the nature/content of the texts became uncharacteristic and then the convo abruptly ended.

I could envision a scenario whereby someone else came to be in possession of her phone and attempted to continue the conversation as if it were SM speaking, in order to avoid any alarm bells going off in the friend's head.

If the perp attempted this type of ruse, the friend may very well have noticed the change in grammar, diction and/or the conversational tone of the texts and made some probing comments, e.g., "What's up? Everything okay? You aren't sounding like yourself at all right now," etc., at which point the perp may have abruptly changed tack and decided to cut off comms.

I think her phone created major problems for this perp in a myriad of ways.

JMO.

PE guys are on live now:

They're teasing brand new information they'll be talking about at the end of their program tonight.

We're going to need someone to transcribe the entire show in real-time.

I nominate @MassGuy to do the honors.

Chop-chop!!!

JMO

Last edited:
Just saw this:

Husband of Missing Mom Suzanne Morphew Said Police Botched Case, Are Trying to 'Blame It on Me'

“People don’t know the truth, so they’re gonna think what they’re gonna think," Barry Morphew said in his first interview since his wife's disappearance

By Harriet Sokmensuer
August 24, 2020 03:55 PM
Barry Morphew, the Colorado man whose wife Suzanne vanished after going for a bike ride on Mother's Day, has spoken out for the first time since her disappearance.
On Tuesday, Morphew spoke exclusively with local news station Fox21 in a 25-minute phone interview.
“This is the most devastating thing that has ever happened to me,” Barry said. “But I have got to keep my faith and trust in God. And Suzanne trusted the Lord and if one person got saved from this, she would think it was worth it. And we are just a Godly, loving, caring, family and this thing is just a tragedy.”
[...]
“I am afraid of what is out there,” he said. “People don’t know the truth, so they’re gonna think what they’re gonna think.”
Looking forward, Morphew has no plans to stop searching for his wife.
"My wife and I have been in love since 1988 and she’s the love of my life. And I continue to search for her every day and I will until I find her," he said. "I promise and I promised my girls that.”
-------------------
More here:
Husband of Missing Mom Suzanne Morphew Said Police Botched Case, Are Trying to 'Blame It on Me'

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

On PE, they noted that they'd thought maybe one of the daughters was the driver of the old Range Rover but they hadn't been able to verify that... which may explain why they were purposefully vague the first time the topic came up.

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hope they do have Suzanne’s phone, it’s not the end of the world if they don’t.

They’ll be able to piece things together using other people’s phones (that friend she was allegedly texting for one).

Then there’s phone company records, Google, Facebook, etc.

That would be another damning piece of evidence if her phone was destroyed. No reason for a random abductor to do anything with her phone, other than disposing of it if she had it on her person.
Just saw the PE "storyboards" which allege that after SM's communication abruptly ended with her friend, it seems the imposter begins sending messages from SM's account. Geez ...right out of PF's playbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilb