Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought LE has said they do not believe a animal attack was the cause of Suzanne missing, I know PE had a show on it last night but can we move on to a more probable cause of her missing? Just a thought.

I think we all have indeed moved on from mountain lion attack. Most of us very quickly in this case. The discussion is really about why he had an elk rack with meat on it at his home in the days around when Suzanne disappeared.

We're thinking alike here as I believe if a trial ever happens, we're going to see numerous examples of how he premeditated this crime.
Right now we don't know much but I bet this has been contemplated for a while.
Maybe even Suzanne herself will speak to us from her grave. Look how often we've seen that in family murders. " If anything ever happens to me, look at ..........".

Agree. Her friend, that she was helping to plan a wedding, may very well speak for her, and their text messages. Moo

We're thinking alike here as I believe if a trial ever happens, we're going to see numerous examples of how he premeditated this crime.
Right now we don't know much but I bet this has been contemplated for a while.
Maybe even Suzanne herself will speak to us from her grave. Look how often we've seen that in family murders. " If anything ever happens to me, look at ..........".
Theres a show on Amazon prime called chasing evil that had some pretty promising science that could help here. And I hope Im not the only person that actually watched both seasons of that ridiculous show

What does this mean? What is an “oath of permanent guardian” - is it just some kind of formality where BM gives some oath and it is then granted?? Could an attorney please explain this outcome? It doesn’t sound like any objections were raised. :(
When BM received papers as temp guardian in June, he also filed an oath. It's a formality-- a pledge if you will. Here's an example from my state:

The undersigned, being first duly sworn upon oath, hereby depose and state: I am the individual who has been or will be appointed Guardian by the above-entitled Court. I solemnly swear that I will perform, according to law, the duties of my trust as Guardian.

Good eye! Looks like.

On another note, beautiful area to live in. And the landscaping around the house is incredible. But man that house is huge. Almost looks like a hotel in places. I wouldn’t like that.

Lots of police tape around. Like cordoning off the foot bridge leading from the backyard?

Interesting. I wonder what they found.

I like the other note, there's also over $100k in Land Rovers in the drive. They had / have quite the financial burden.

I grew up in a hunting, fishing, camping outdoorsy family. I'm not too outdoorsy myself, but road kill antlers up against the house? So much what???? in that whole scenario. Because you just don't do that. Period.

MOO

Do you think the elk remains were seen when the drone was flying around the property? Did anyone with good eyes spot these elk remains? Like you said, why would they be by your house anyway.

Edit..I am pages behind and I see the drone scene has been on already. Thanks to puzzles8.

Last edited:
if by interesting you mean another pathetic example of how BM is to busy living life to take an active role in his wifes recovery efforts
Interesting to see how he responds to all the media interest that I predict will occur...the more he hides out, the more it will be noticed and published. Probably just won't be seen at all, or will already have left town for those days.

I understand that he probably won't be able to turn all the assets into cash and run off to Brazil, but really, what beyond that would be actionable? I'm sure he could turn most of the assets into cash, because he needs to support the girls and himself cuz he's not getting many jobs. He could buy another smaller house somewhere else in pursuit of making a living (Denver, for example). Nobody's gonna say boo to him for going out to dinner every night, or buying a truck or equipment for work, or entertaining a young woman at a bar, or . . . heck, he can pretty much do what he wants. I doubt the court will be asking for grocery receipts.
Here in MN I have guardianship. You bet I have to keep every receipt.

09/01/2020
Order Granting Petition to Establish Guardianship
Judge CASATI,MICHAEL
Order Signed:
09/01/2020
Indiana Supreme Court public access case search - MyCase

ETA:
09/01/2020
Notice Issued to Parties
Oath of permanent guardian required before issuing letters of permanent guardianship. ss
Noticed:
Hoeller, Mary Jane
I am utterly disgusted. My head actually started to shake, that can't be good.
Game, set, match - Barry. For now...
I was holding out hope that the Moormans would've contested this.
Now I'll hold out hope for a conviction and 'reversal of fortune', literally and figuratively.
And contribute financially to the search.

I am utterly disgusted. My head actually started to shake, that can't be good.
Game, set, match - Barry. For now...
I was holding out hope that the Moormans would've contested this.
Now I'll hold out hope for a conviction and 'reversal of fortune', literally and figuratively.
And contribute financially to the search.
I know, I have been checking the docket every day hoping for a notice of appearance / objection to guardianship to be filed and when it was not filed yesterday, I knew we were going to be disappointed with the permanent guardianship letters. I do not think it is limited either - and there is no Order designating a Locked Account or repository of the assets (when this occurs, the lawyer has to petition for everything to be spent from it - and it's only released by the Order and for the amount/payable to as listed in the Order) when we do limited guardianships, our letters have the words "Limited" in them. I believe he has carte blanche ....
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member