Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just curious but did this worker get paid for his daily mail article? And why is it just coming out?

insurance papers on a house come once a year so to me that’s not a red flag. They also come when you refinance a house or change insurance. He also owned multiple homes so he would get a lot more mail.

BM doesn’t seem like he would be that stupid to make up several fake alibis. I think anyone this day and age would know cars have gps, cell towers ping phones, Hotel reservations have time stamps, check in has time stamp, LE would talk to his job site and be able to tell when it was booked ect.

I just have a hard time thinking that anyone would be that sloppy. Unless something happend and it was in the heat of the moment. Then I can see someone being sloppy trying to cover their tracks but if it wasn’t pre-meditated then having a hotel reservation prior makes no sense. I also just do not trust this worker at all. Is there any proof that there was chlorine smell or is it just his word?

Is there also proof of this conversation Sunday morning. Recording or text messages. The call could have taken place but it could have been about work or something. I feel like I’m this particular case I need proof or evidence.

Last edited:
But you know what is so crazy about this? Everything else BM has said and done has been so sloppy how is it that he pulls a slam dunk on hiding her body so well?!! :mad: Maybe he has just been lucky that LE haven’t looked in the right place yet? Or his landscaping/hunting skills were useful?
the latter IMO - Jennifer's body has never been found - nor has Michelle Parkers' - Cheryl Coker's bones were discovered in a field. I think he has knowledge of what you mentioned plus decomp and he is very sure she won't be found - of course, I believe equipment was involved in this too so there's that
JMO

But, do we know this employee is the one he said to stay away from his family? If so, this also could set up a situation where that employee was upset with Barry for that or maybe Barry had good reason to have that person stay away from his family. Now, that person knows Barry is out of town for work and he has the opportunity to do something. Have any other employees of Barry's been named anywhere?

Not that have (has) been reported in MSM. cough cough

Last edited:
News about Suzanne being missing didn't gain attention traction instantaneously.

JP was in a hotel room, waiting on BM. Perhaps entirely unaware of what was happening in Maysville.

LE had BM's phone .... you suppose they were answering it?

Will be telling to learn when BM came and went. Maybe his intention was to get his employee to pack up the room but he hadn't counted on LE borrowing his phone.

Unbelievably sloppy.

Maybe what he MEANT was, in the commission of the crime and subsequent cover up, he covered a 200-mile radius.

He was all over the place, it sounds like. Just never where he said he was.

Let justice come fast.

JMO

Just catching up and still on page 26. If LE have known that BM has been lying all of this time, why have they not arrested him in by now? And I mean arrested for lying to officials and nothing more, at least until they have found evidence to suggest he was responsible for SM's disappearance. As someone else has stated, this has just happened with Megan Boswell. The same happened with Shannon Ryan recently, although much quicker.

This is the bit that i'm still struggling with - I just don't understand why they haven't arrested him for lying. Perhaps he isn't a flight risk, but he's responsible for those poor girls! If you're capable of murdering your wife, especially if premeditated, then you're capable of killing your daughters too - JMO of course.

I want a Chris Watts style interrogation, on video for us all to see, and I want the person questioning him to be a female. Part of me just wants to see a female bring him down and emasculate him, after years of thinking he could control the women in his life. JMO.

This steady leak of information from different sources, e.g., LS, the PE dudes, AM, the DM, etc., is growing steadily more powerful.

It's gone from a trickle, to a stream, to a heavy flow.

And now, a veritable tsunami.

I likened it earlier to the Chinese Water Torture method.

I believe this information is absolutely and intentionally coming from LE.

They're crushing the perp beneath the waves of guilty indicators.

It's all over but the shoutin'.

They've got him dead to rights.

JMO.

BAM! BAm! Bam! bam!

This is very intelligently and deliberately done by LE. 100% agree!

But you know what is so crazy about this? Everything else BM has said and done has been so sloppy how is it that he pulls a slam dunk on hiding her body so well?!! :mad: Maybe he has just been lucky that LE haven’t looked in the right place yet? Or his landscaping/hunting skills were useful?

Barry appears to have been operating heavy machinery and excavating for years, and spent a lot of time in the outdoors, including in Colorado. This might be the one thing that he’s good at-hiding a body. Hopefully his digital footprint will pinpoint an area, but I have a feeling that LE has come up against a dead end there so far. I wonder if there was blood at the scene. My thought was always strangulation. Would he have used his hunting/butchering skills to dispose of Suzanne? I don’t know why I am having a hard time envisioning that, but I am.

Just catching up and still on page 26. If LE have known that BM has been lying all of this time, why have they not arrested him in by now? And I mean arrested for lying to officials and nothing more, at least until they have found evidence to suggest he was responsible for SM's disappearance. As someone else has stated, this has just happened with Megan Boswell. The same happened with Shannon Ryan recently, although much quicker.

This is the bit that i'm still struggling with - I just don't understand why they haven't arrested him for lying. Perhaps he isn't a flight risk, but he's responsible for those poor girls! If you're capable of murdering your wife, especially if premeditated, then you're capable of killing your daughters too - JMO of course.

I want a Chris Watts style interrogation, on video for us all to see, and I want the person questioning him to be a female. Part of me just wants to see a female bring him down and emasculate him, after years of thinking he could control the women in his life. JMO.

Imo BM is not like CW. As soon as BM is arrested he is going to be silent. So this is the only way to gain a little bit of info i feel like. Jmo

I just have a hard time thinking that anyone would be that sloppy. Unless something happend and it was in the heat of the moment. Then I can see someone being sloppy trying to cover their tracks but if it wasn’t pre-meditated then having a hotel reservation prior makes no sense. I also just do not trust this worker at all. Is there any proof that there was chlorine smell or is it just his word?
bsbm
Given the fact the workers wife is not missing and BMs wife is...I'm going to believe the worker.

'We never wanted to let her down': Meet the investigators who helped solve Kelsey Berreth's murder

This may help you understand what is going on possibly behind the scenes - and as we have had the assistance of our @Angleterre @OldCop @riolove77 - we know they only get one bite at the apple. we must be patient
JMO

But, do we know this employee is the one he said to stay away from his family? If so, this also could set up a situation where that employee was upset with Barry for that or maybe Barry had good reason to have that person stay away from his family. Now, that person knows Barry is out of town for work and he has the opportunity to do something. Have any other employees of Barry's been named anywhere?
Here's the thing. We only have Barry's description of the situation with the employee, which could have been told to point the finger away from himself.
So until I see something to the contrary, IMO, JP is just another victim of BM.

Even if they arrest him for lying, he’ll be free in hours or days. So there really isn’t an incentive to do that, especially if they have hope that he will speak with them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02