Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About that mail in the hotel room. If, hypothetically, a person were trying to get a loan and using their home as equity / collateral - would they need to provide proof of property insurance to the lender?

Thinking maybe BM was (unknown to SM) attempting to dip into the marital assets for personal cash. And she found the papers....

Maybe just the fact that she was talking to LE. You know, the guys who mishandled the bike and destroyed evidence. Her being cooperative with LE was disloyal to BM’s team in his eyes. JMO
I would love to see the text where BM fired MG.
If he is acting like that with the employees, imagine how he is with his daughters :(

He’s so predictable it isn’t even funny. The bus gains another victim:

“He fired me because I gave up my phone, I wasn’t staying quiet and I was complying with CBI,” she said of that interaction. “I feel like if he was innocent, he would have talked to me. I worked with him every day for a long time.”

But Barry Morphew has questioned Gentile’s character in conversations he’s had with FOX21.

“She’s a meth head,” Barry said. “She’s mad at me because I fired her and don’t let her work for me anymore. She’s mad. So they’re not gonna say anything good about me.”

“I’m scared of Barry,” Gentile said. “I don’t want to see him again, ever again.”
I've had the personal opinion from the start that no one was talking out of fear.

Beach-site.jpg

I'm wondering if the beach area looked exactly like this when they stopped working at 11 AM on Saturday.

“I’m not the other woman”: Second contractor speaks out about Suzanne Morphew investigation | FOX21 News Colorado

She says she heard from Barry again, days after, through text.

“He fired me because I gave up my phone, I wasn’t staying quiet and I was complying with CBI,” she said of that interaction. “I feel like if he was innocent, he would have talked to me. I worked with him every day for a long time.”

But Barry Morphew has questioned Gentile’s character in conversations he’s had with FOX21.

“She’s a meth head,” Barry said. “She’s mad at me because I fired her and don’t let her work for me anymore. She’s mad. So they’re not gonna say anything good about me.”

BBM: How long is a long time? IF, MG is such a meth head why would BM continue to give her work? Hinky meter going off.... sounds like MG is sending a very public message to BM, as a reminder she knows things. Her character isn’t the only one in question. MOO!

This is an awfully interesting statement. The beach was located at the job site that was searched?
Full article here:

CO - CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #34

“We opened the door and I mean, like, the chlorine hit you and you’re, like, my eyes started watering and burning. And, like, the towels were like super wet on the floor, and it looked like he had, like, made the bed before he left,” Gentile said.

And, she said, Barry’s behavior that weekend had seemed strange.

“Barry had worked on the beach site Friday evening,” Gentile said. “Saturday, he had asked me to clean it up and rake it out, because we were going to bring it out to level – so it would be a beach sand and not muck.”

Beach-site.jpg

The “beach site” located off County Road 105, east of Salida
That area, a construction site off County Road 105, east of Salida, is the same area where investigators spent three days searching for Suzanne, just a week later, on May 21-23.

“He was acting really weird about [the beach area], I was like Barry what’s up,” Gentile said. “He seemed stressed. He definitely seemed weird on Saturday.”

I'm suspicious about the "beach" and considering a couple of things:

I think it's possible there was evidence of much traffic along the water edge that BM was concern about.

What took place there to muck it up?

Did BM have a load of sand that he needed to dump?

Was the sand in a container?

Did BM make a recent purchase of sand and needed to account for where he used it?

Bury, bury, bury....

According to BM--
Worker #1: Drug user who builds crooked walls who is such a high risk he must be warned to stay away from BM's family, but not such a high risk that the Morphew's security cameras were kept functional;
Worker #2: 9 years in prison, so a liar;
Worker #3: Meth head, so a liar.

Sometimes it's really difficult to tell whether BM just exploits workers (i.e. paying lower than market labor costs, perhaps under the table) who've found themselves unemployable for one reason or another, or hires them as convenient scapegoats behind which to hide his own criminality.

Maybe it's a two-fer.

A reasonable person couldn't help but wonder whether BM did the same in Indiana and that's why they moved to Colorado. It might be worth investigating who worked for and became a scapegoat for BM there, but for the fact that they were probably never on the books.

I wonder if the IRS has ever taken a close look at his books.

MOO.
If he's got "guys".......somethin' is very fishy. moo

The print story doesn't state this from Morgan- "Barry said he had been up there all day getting ready for us, the work that I saw he did up there, wouldn't have taken him more than thirty minutes. So I was like, what did you do up there?"

I'm suspicious about the "beach" and considering a couple of things:

I think it's possible there was evidence of much traffic along the water edge that BM was concern about.

What took place there to muck it up?

Did BM have a load of sand that he needed to dump?

Was the sand in a container?

Did BM make a recent purchase of sand and needed to account for where he used it?

Bury, bury, bury....
ITA. She dished that up on a silver platter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeeShell68