Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #49

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're probably right, @MassGuy. I guess I'm still in the premeditated camp, as well as some shady business dealings going on behind SM's back, so I figure maybe BM thought he was covering his tracks by using the DW. I'm just trying to come up with a few different ideas for why it was even mentioned on PE. I feel certain they introduce all of these little clues in their videos bc they have more insight in to this case than the average Joe, but maybe they don't? I believe they have a little more info than we do though, and they blast out these little nuggets of incriminating info to really make BM and his cohorts squirm with anxiety. Could just be wishful thinking on my part though. ;)

IMO.
I think it’s premeditated in the sense that he thought it through in his mind - I’m still not sure he chose the day and time though - but it’s awfully convenient the girls were not in The home eh?

jmo

If it is someone else who snatched Suzanne I think premeditated. If Barry I do not...I think something happened in the heat of the moment.
<modsnip: no MSM to support info stated as fact> Maybe she came back from her ride and he ran her bike over when he got home? An argument broke out? Was the shirt ever tested for her dna? No one heard a buckshot?

I think it’s premeditated in the sense that he thought it through in his mind - I’m still not sure he chose the day and time though - but it’s awfully convenient the girls were not in The home eh?

jmo
In a non-premeditated scenario, I could see their absence as being one of the circumstances that led to a confrontation. Maybe SM waited until they were gone for a few days to tell him she wanted a divorce or to confront him over infidelity/money problems? I could understand not wanting to have those discussions in front of your children.

In a non-premeditated scenario, I could see their absence as being one of the circumstances that led to a confrontation. Maybe SM waited until they were gone for a few days to tell him she wanted a divorce or to confront him over infidelity/money problems? I could understand not wanting to have those discussions in front of your children.
I’m on the fence about premeditation. I could see your scenario playing out. My thoughts are similar, but maybe she talked to him on Friday night about divorce and then he put his plan in motion on Saturday? I don’t know, I could believe either one.

I was so sad to hear of Gene’s passing. He seemed like such a sweet, gentle soul. Someone I’d love to have been able to meet and see what kind of trouble we could get into. Rest In Peace with Suzanne!

MOO no need for Google. He is a landscaper, has training and experience in earth moving.
MOO, however I dont think a bobcat was used in the still of the night.
It’s amazing how often killers are burned by their Google searches. I don’t think he used it to figure out where/how to dispose of her, but I do think it’s possible he looked up cell phone tracking/vehicle gps.

It appears that he was able to thwart the ability of law enforcement to find Suzanne, and I’m not sure he had that kind of technical knowledge beforehand.

It’s amazing how often killers are burned by their Google searches. I don’t think he used it to figure out where/how to dispose of her, but I do think it’s possible he looked up cell phone tracking/vehicle gps.

It appears that he was able to thwart the ability of law enforcement to find Suzanne, and I’m not sure he had that kind of technical knowledge beforehand.

Hi, just coming out of lurkdom to jump off your post for a moment, as I am again thinking about awareness space (as usual), and if it plays a role, or if instead he chose a random place of convenience with which he was not familiar.

If I had to guess, I’d go with the first. Jmo.

I agree. I also don’t think she went to Broomfield. I have always speculated west over the pass and off 50 somewhere.

(Making a note)

I’m going back to when MG said he had the worst night of his life. I think something happened Friday night in that home and that’s when he found out SM was making a move to leave him and Colorado. This leads me to believe that when he went back to make SM happy(Saturday am) ... he just couldn’t because she was done and that’s when things went really awry. He could not make her happy and only he knew that. He was left with only one choice.

I’m going back to when MG said he had the worst night of his life. I think something happened Friday night in that home and that’s when he found out SM was making a move to leave him and Colorado. This leads me to believe that when he went back to make SM happy(Saturday am) ... he just couldn’t because she was done and that’s when things went really awry. He could not make her happy and only he knew that. He was left with only one choice.

If Suzanne told Barry she was unhappy, maybe wanted to go back to Indiana, would he listen? Would he believe that she was serious, or would he think that he could make things right by spending a little more time with her and do something that she liked to do? Was the walk earlier in the week near the dumpster part of a plan to get things back on track? Did Barry think he could fix things with a few half hearted attempts, and lost it when he realized he would not succeed?

If Suzanne told Barry she was unhappy, maybe wanted to go back to Indiana, would he listen? Would he believe that she was serious, or would he think that he could make things right by spending a little more time with her and do something that she liked to do? Was the walk earlier in the week near the dumpster part of a plan to get things back on track? Did Barry think he could fix things with a few half hearted attempts, and lost it when he realized he would not succeed?
Maybe he tried.. maybe not. My gut says SM was finally done with him when he wasn’t quite ready for her to be done. After 20 plus years he could not concede. He could not allow this. I think something really tragic happened on Saturday afternoon. Sometime after 11 when he went home to make his wife “happy”

I’m really thinking that MG had a reason to say he was acting very strange on Saturday morning. I’m thinking he went back home Saturday am really trying to make things better. But something bad happened Friday night.. like really bad to the point of no going back. When he tried to fix it there was no going out for a sandwich, no making a wife happy. Really basic here what did SM find out or what did SM want to leave and why ?

If he did this, I hope he did search something incriminatory.

I agree with you. Now we wait for LE to find the evidence to prove it. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member