Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
yea well I don't believe the husband did this. Sorry
I respect your opinion...in this case, however, they have Barry’s car, cell phone and have kept him out of the house since the 10th. Couple that with his 26 second rambling...”Oh Susanne” like you made me do it and “I want you back” sounds like he knows she isn’t coming back ...and statistics on missing or murdered woman are very high it’s the man in the woman’s life...all stacked together don’t bode very well for Barry imo..

yea well I don't believe the husband did this. Sorry
Expressed politely ^^^

But I wanted to add that I think GK was not saying BM did this.
Sometimes a post can be misunderstood ?

The member in the quoted portion was pointing out the fire chief's words; and that specifically -- no one knows where BM was that weekend.

It's entirely possible he was at home until he left the 9th for a landscaping job or training.
Possibly the landscaping is more probable as training wouldn't take place Sat. and Sun.

I'd imagine by now LE have verified what they would need to know for this investigation.
They're just keeping it close to the vest and that can be frustrating.
Imo.

‘Pacing around, staring out windows’: Chaffee County Fire Chief addresses questions about missing Suzanne Morphew’s husband Barry Morphew

May 21, 2020

CrimeOnline reached Chaffee County Fire Chief Robert Bertram, who confirmed that Barry Morphew is one of about 40 volunteer firefighters in the county. Asked if he had any information about a possible training that Morphew had attended on May 10, Bertram said it was the first he’d heard of it.

“Due to [the coronavirus pandemic], our firefighters have not been attending any trainings sponsored by us,” Bertram said, adding that sometimes firefighters will pay for training courses on their own. The fire chief said he had heard, rather, that Morphew had been working a landscaping job in Denver on May 10.

Good to read confirming story that I believe speaks to what most of the country is experiencing relative to the suspension of normal events during pandemic and that any trip by the husband on Sunday was most likely personal.

Expressed politely ^^^

But I wanted to add that I think GK was not saying BM did this.
Sometimes a post can be misunderstood ?

The member in the quoted portion was pointing out the fire chief's words; and that specifically -- no one knows where BM was that weekend.

It's entirely possible he was at home until he left the 9th for a landscaping job or training.
Possibly the landscaping is more probable as training wouldn't take place Sat. and Sun.

I'd imagine by now LE have verified what they would need to know for this investigation.
They're just keeping it close to the vest and that can be frustrating.
Imo.
Blessed are the peacemakers. Hopefully we will soon have more facts and be more in agreement.

So BM has not been speaking with the Sheriff? Well that certainly would be true once he hired an attorney, but the article makes it sound like prior to that there haven't been conversations or discussions between the Sheriff and BM.

I know to take what is published with a grain of salt since reporters can and do make mistakes, so I'll wait for corroboration and not assume that's correct.

You've asked a lot of really good questions.

The answers to those questions haven't been spelled out here, because they can't be yet.

I do think if you read the prior threads, you'll be able to read between the lines, and glean the answers to most, if not all, of the questions you've posed above.

Obviously, as soon as LE announces they have a POI/Suspect, or that they've made an arrest, the floodgates will be opened.

JMO.
Yeah, this is always the point when you kick yourself for not reading those last 20 pages....:oops::D

Today would have been a good day for me to catch up before I started posting!

So BM has not been speaking with the Sheriff? Well that certainly would be true once he hired an attorney, but the article makes it sound like prior to that there haven't been conversations or discussions between the Sheriff and BM.

I know to take what is published with a grain of salt since reporters can and do make mistakes, so I'll wait for corroboration and not assume that's correct.
What article are you talking about?

The Fire Chief hasn't spoken to him.

I have a ton of uploading to do for several case archives, but my site is messed up, can't add. Maybe tomorrow.

But here it is with files- as of last night. I hope others can view it, I swear I paid the bill!

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive:
Suzanne Morphew -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Amanda...you do amazing work, we are all grateful. Just today I noticed the avatar of the person who posted directly above your post here and was mixing them up with you all day and carefully reading it all twice so I knew what was going in the archive file...

Anyways.....thanks for what you do, its a huge job.

Perhaps from this?

Missing Mother: Video Shows Remote Area Where Suzanne Morphew Was Biking

ETA I guess I didn’t really answer your question about who got the footage lol.
Just wanted to provide a MSM link to the 13 minute video.

Looks to me like LE are completely done searching, and I see nothing visible that is tagged. The areas of the S. Arkansas bridge and the intersection of CR 225 and US50 are also devoid of tags. Nice video, though. Kudos to the drone operator. JMO

I have a ton of uploading to do for several case archives, but my site is messed up, can't add. Maybe tomorrow.

But here it is with files- as of last night. I hope others can view it, I swear I paid the bill!

Suzanne Morphew Case Archive:
Suzanne Morphew -CO- by amanda reckonwith
@AmandaReconwith - thanks again for your valuable contribution to this sleuthing community. Please know that when the forum site wacky or my own network questionable, I can find refuge in your archives and find myself restored for another day. Cheers to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes