Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, it doesn’t matter if the YT links are the Queen of Sheba, if it’s not approved it’s not approved so I see no reason to keep talking about it. Jmo. Call me party pooper & mod-wanna be I don’t care/ just want this thread to stay open.
Please see Tricias new post, or Mod quoting Tricia. Body found. BM arrested.

If Suzanne is, in fact, dead I hope this is her. Heartbreaking as it will be, the far worse scenario would be never finding her.

I'm hoping they have a confession.

Am guessing if there is a body at the site, it will take some time to identify. So we may not hear from LE for a few days at least.

JMO
Wow. Sifting through lots of dirt bucket by bucket. The large amount of dirt in front of them is dirt that has already been cleared by the sifters because that is where they are dumping dirt when done with a bucket load .

Other people are bringing over blue buckets of dirt one by one to the sifters.

We have heard about this process but this is the first time I have seen it in action. Just Wow.

not officially by LE yet but a friend of Suzanne
told a lot of details. Barry is in custody along w/ 2 accomplices, a friend and a co-worker. Barry
shot her in their basement after she told him she wanted a divorce. Yes he buried her at his job site in concrete day after Mother's Day.

Wow, just wow. In his video plea ... Oh Suzanne. I felt the way it was said suggested a *see what you made me do* vibe. :(

I think he got those two people to help him after the fact, and one of them confessed to save themselves.

Why couldn’t this happen in the Dulos case?

And what is the matter with some men, that they think this is what they need to do, and that they are smarter than everybody in the local police force, the state police and every member of the FBI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela