Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they did not find her? I wish the sheriff would focus on a suspect other than the husband. I'm back to thinking he's innocent. They need to look for someone else, the sooner the better. JMO
How do we know LE isn't looking at someone other than BM? They haven't said anything about anyone so we don't know who they are looking at, afaik.

jmo

So they did not find her? I wish the sheriff would focus on a suspect other than the husband. I'm back to thinking he's innocent. They need to look for someone else, the sooner the better. JMO
They are digging at a property he worked on. I definitely don’t believe they think he’s innocent. This excavation could take a while.

Omg are we back on?

Yes, as long as everyone pays attention to Post #6 in the Opening Posts:

PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD

Tricia wants members to know that she feels very badly that anyone was upset by the thread specific decision she made yesterday to allow discussion of the rumors in this case. She will revisit this matter as the situation warrants.

The Sheriff has specifically stated that Suzanne’s body was not found and Barry has not been arrested. Accordingly, Tricia has reversed the decision to allow discussion of any of the three rumors, specifically that:

- Suzanne’s body was found
- there is a mistress involved
- that Barry was arrested

Do not discuss those rumors.

The thread is open once again for members to discuss the case details within the regular WS parameters (i.e. as we believe them to be factual via MSM and LE).

Thank you.

So I wonder if the neighbors of this lot might have seen someone or someones out "working" on the property late at night/an otherwise odd time to be working on a construction site and decided to call it in as a tip just in case. MOO

Interesting.

The building inspector was at the site inspecting piers and insulation under the slab on 5/11, 5/14 & 5/15. So exactly when would BM have brought something there?

Unfortunately, we don't have any info on who and when someone other than BM last saw Suzanne alive.
maybe it was on 5/8, 5/9, or 5/10 before inspectors were there and body could have been 10 ft. under by then.
Remember LE asked for video from 5/8-5/12

REVEALED: Missing mom Suzanne Morphew's husband was paid to lay dirt at the residential building site that Colorado cops searching for her are digging up

Suzanne Morphew's husband was paid to lay dirt at the building site Colorado cops are searching | Daily Mail Online

The first and third photo show what looks to be the back of a brown dog with dappling and a leash extended to the left going to the area of a pine tree. The "dog" appears in the central lower portion of the picture frame. Rocks and logs usually don't have leashes, but this could be a dog, could be a rock. What do you think?

Good to have a dog on hand.
A little too blurry for me, MOO the dogs usially come on uniform. But maybe on Thursday when apparently they started. A serious dig, 3 days in one location.

Now I'm wondering if LE got any videos from homes or businesses near the dig site.
Wouldn't it be something if they have him on camera unloading something big and heavy from his truck on Mother's Day weekend.

Also, in order to prevent the concrete from cracking, the soil is compacted before the concrete is poured. I believe that's why there appears to be so much more dirt than would seemingly fill that size hole. MOO.
I know I am way behind. I didn't know the thread was open. Yay!!!!! Thank you Tricia and Mods!!!!

My hubby found this pick for me to sorta help me understand what they are digging through.
Screenshot_2020-05-23-16-23-25-1.png

BBM:

LE has to follow the evidence wherever and to whomever it leads them.

They can't just arbitrarily "look for someone else" if the evidence is pointing them directly toward a specific location, person, or theory.

I firmly believe LE went into this investigation with an open mind.
As a result of progress they've made in their investigation, they've been able to narrow the field of suspects down considerably.

LE's primary focus is on finding SM.

She's the someone they're looking for right now.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members