CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And didnt the path lead to the horse farm? If so you may have 2 things pointing in that direction.

Mom also on facebook mentioned some events are happening or will happen soon that makes her hopeful. Gosh waiting for each new post is intriguing. I only hope that LE doesn't tell the mom something like "We will investigate if you stop posting" then we will all be left out in the cold. That would be great "IF" the mom got answers.

Cazzie--See Post 387 by M2Gnr (their first post) who said here that M was cremated. I would like to hear more about why the parents would cremate with all of the cod suspicions lurking? Perhaps we will hear more from M's mom about this because I find it highly unusual.....if it is true????

Like another poster said, someone on the other forum that we came over here from spoke to the mom on the phone. She said it was M's wish to be cremated. And I believe she (mom) didn't suspect murder until a ME (I think) said so.

What a strange case! After reading the blog and this whole thread, there is still so much information missing. Just a few quick observations (I really need to get back to work):

- First thing that I noticed how quickly the fear set in. Someone tapping on my window at that age would have made me angry first, and most people I know are the same. Maybe it's a personality thing, but in the blog many people state how they thought it was a safe neighbourhood. First thing that comes to mind is yelling "Get lost pervert!", and after the second incident having a bucket of water ready to throw out.

I mean, of course it IS scary when you read the whole thing and know what happened next, but in the beginning, they didn't know either.

This makes me think there must have been a sense of threat even before the tapping started, something we haven't read yet, maybe even something the mother does not know?

- I think the photo from the wildlife cam is just too blurred for a conclusive analysis. My first impression was the person was wearing a motorcycle helmet. I can also "see" the mask, the wig or the baseball cap when I look at it under that aspect. But really, it is not clear enough to be sure of anything.

Someone said way back that the photo may have been altered. I ran it through the photoforensics engine, here is the result:
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=98c2c1116fcfb4d1b61c5a87628905c5b7b95ce1.177784
I am no expert on this method, but following their interpretation guidelines, it looks genuine.

- LE asking the family to keep it all secret. That sounds so very wrong. I know of a similar story in my former hometown, where police went from door to door to ask if anyone had seen anything, and cautioning everyone to keep their eyes open and report anything out of the ordinary. Even if they talk to the guilty person in the process, so what? S/he already knows what's going on, and might even make a "telling" mistake in the conversation.

- What puzzles me most is how it seems there were no incidents anywhere else (that we know of - maybe there's still more to come?). But for now, it looks as if everything happened at home. That is not typical stalker behavior, especially things happening when the girl was not even home. Soemone mentioned M may not have been the (only) target, which makes a lot of sense in this context.

I still think we are seeing profiles of a distorted face due to quick movement. The only thing that makes me question that theory is that his body is relatively undistorted, so he would have just been moving his head, I guess. I keep staring at the photo. Someone posted this close up on the blog. I think I see a face, looking back at the house to the right. Here is the close up and another one where I circled the face and placed dots where I see eyes, a nose, and mouth. When I look at K's fb pic, this looks like him! Same cheekbone structure. Maybe I'm just seeing things. JMO!

Apparently, I can't upload the pics from the iPad. I'll post the pics from my computer in a minute.

ETA:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 74
  • photo 2 (1).jpg
    photo 2 (1).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 86
Can't we figure out the guys height in the pic? I mean someone else who works well with measurements. Couldn't that rule out or rule in a poi.

Elavil is deadly and easy to ACCIDENTALLY overdose. My heart goes out to this family.

Sept 3rd 2012 on comments from the blog. They wrote that they had many more pics. I had been curious of this. Good to find out.

I still think we are seeing profiles of a distorted face due to quick movement. The only thing that makes me question that theory is that his body is relatively undistorted, so he would have just been moving his head, I guess. I keep staring at the photo. Someone posted this close up on the blog. I think I see a face, looking back at the house to the right. Here is the close up and another one where I circled the face and placed dots where I see eyes, a nose, and mouth. When I look at K's fb pic, this looks like him! Same cheekbone structure. Maybe I'm just seeing things. JMO!

Apparently, I can't upload the pics from the iPad. I'll post the pics from my computer in a minute.

ETA:

I know I'm seeing way to much into this but looking at the back of the head I see a face, then a little of it on the side facing us. Could this be in fact the face and the camera got this type of photo:
images

Something was bought uplink about the fingernail's of Morgan.

Morgan had a french manicure the day before she died.
In the coroner's report, 3 of her nails on her right hand were torn or cut off at an angle. The funeral home is owned by the Coroner. The mom sent many certified letter that were returned plus called many time. She wanted to know if these nails were cut or torn from defensive...or if the funeral home mishandled the body.

Also, everybody that handled the body says they did NOT mess with Morgan's fingernails.

The mom talks about it in the comment section
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/?p=1096#comments

It was me who mentioned it upthread, but where did you get that it was mentioned in the coroner's report ie the part in your post BBM? Thanks in advance because it's been driving me wild.

I've looked again at Mom's comment and she doesn't say it was in the coroner's report. What Mom says is: "....well then why were 3 of her nails, on her right hand cut or torn at an angle?" She doesn't say where this info comes from - if she noticed it or someone else pointed it out when the body was released - and that was why I asked the question in my post.

She continues: "I asked the Forensic Pathologist this question in January (on a conference call along with the lead Detective in charge of her Felony Stalking Case and Steve), and he told me he did not cut her nails, and they were in perfect condition (with a french manicure, that she had put on the day before she died) when her body left so if they were damaged it would have had to be the Funeral Home that had her body picked up – guess where that ended up?.... "

And, once again, were they torn or were they cut? That makes a vast difference.

I know I'm seeing way to much into this but looking at the back of the head I see a face, then a little of it on the side facing us. Could this be in fact the face and the camera got this type of photo:
images

That's exactly how I've been seeing it all along.

ETA:

I guess Im seeing it azz backwards from everyone else because I see the nose and chiin on the other side, Im looking at his back and his left arm out and face looking to the left. :what:

I guess Im seeing it azz backwards from everyone else because I see the nose and chiin on the other side, Im looking at his back and his left arm out and face looking to the left. :what:

I see that as well. In the original pic I don't see a face on the right, but in the lightened version that I posted, it's clear, to me.

Triple E then if the face I see is in the back of the head it does fit "B"

The vehicle on the left is 5 feet 11 inches from ground to roof. Now you can estimate how tall the person is.

It was me who mentioned it upthread, but where did you get that it was mentioned in the coroner's report ie the part in your post BBM? Thanks in advance because it's been driving me wild.

I've looked again at Mom's comment and she doesn't say it was in the coroner's report. What Mom says is: "....well then why were 3 of her nails, on her right hand cut or torn at an angle?" She doesn't say where this info comes from - if she noticed it or someone else pointed it out when the body was released - and that was why I asked the question in my post.

She continues: "I asked the Forensic Pathologist this question in January (on a conference call along with the lead Detective in charge of her Felony Stalking Case and Steve), and he told me he did not cut her nails, and they were in perfect condition (with a french manicure, that she had put on the day before she died) when her body left so if they were damaged it would have had to be the Funeral Home that had her body picked up – guess where that ended up?.... "

And, once again, were they torn or were they cut? That makes a vast difference.

i have no idea which or where she got the info if not from the me report.

but, i can say that i have had nails put on many many times and have had them broken or had to clip them for some reason and they do not break or clip like normal nails...always very jagged and at an angle due to not being able to get the clipper all the way around the thickness of the nail...unless you have the professional clippers they use at the salon....jmo

I'm not seeing a girl, but that's JMO :)

The body looks like a man, to me.

I saved the photo's from the mom's blog, then all I did was right click on the picture and selected Preview....Window's photo gallery opened them up and you can zoom in and not lose much clarity.

What a strange case! After reading the blog and this whole thread, there is still so much information missing. Just a few quick observations (I really need to get back to work):

- First thing that I noticed how quickly the fear set in. Someone tapping on my window at that age would have made me angry first, and most people I know are the same. Maybe it's a personality thing, but in the blog many people state how they thought it was a safe neighbourhood. First thing that comes to mind is yelling "Get lost pervert!", and after the second incident having a bucket of water ready to throw out.

I mean, of course it IS scary when you read the whole thing and know what happened next, but in the beginning, they didn't know either.

This makes me think there must have been a sense of threat even before the tapping started, something we haven't read yet, maybe even something the mother does not know?

- I think the photo from the wildlife cam is just too blurred for a conclusive analysis. My first impression was the person was wearing a motorcycle helmet. I can also "see" the mask, the wig or the baseball cap when I look at it under that aspect. But really, it is not clear enough to be sure of anything.

Someone said way back that the photo may have been altered. I ran it through the photoforensics engine, here is the result:
http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=98c2c1116fcfb4d1b61c5a87628905c5b7b95ce1.177784
I am no expert on this method, but following their interpretation guidelines, it looks genuine.

- LE asking the family to keep it all secret. That sounds so very wrong. I know of a similar story in my former hometown, where police went from door to door to ask if anyone had seen anything, and cautioning everyone to keep their eyes open and report anything out of the ordinary. Even if they talk to the guilty person in the process, so what? S/he already knows what's going on, and might even make a "telling" mistake in the conversation.

- What puzzles me most is how it seems there were no incidents anywhere else (that we know of - maybe there's still more to come?). But for now, it looks as if everything happened at home. That is not typical stalker behavior, especially things happening when the girl was not even home. Soemone mentioned M may not have been the (only) target, which makes a lot of sense in this context.

BBM, I've given this some thought also. Mom stated she works from home. Does anyone know what kind of work she does?

Secondly, I find it "interesting" that Morgan had problems from a faulty flue when she was 12. Did any other family members have problems from this? Did this happen in the same house?

Curious George here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member