Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
303245_114027805413850_1731581822_n.jpg

Heres what I see. Sh means shoulders. I see receding hairline too.This is the first time Ive written on a pic so bear with me.

To me if his face is to the right his head is on backwards on his shoulders altho I do see reflections on the right and it looks like he has 2 faces. lol But look at his shoulders.

I still think we are seeing profiles of a distorted face due to quick movement. The only thing that makes me question that theory is that his body is relatively undistorted, so he would have just been moving his head, I guess. I keep staring at the photo. Someone posted this close up on the blog. I think I see a face, looking back at the house to the right. Here is the close up and another one where I circled the face and placed dots where I see eyes, a nose, and mouth. When I look at K's fb pic, this looks like him! Same cheekbone structure. Maybe I'm just seeing things. JMO!

Apparently, I can't upload the pics from the iPad. I'll post the pics from my computer in a minute.

ETA:

I know what this reminds me of...A football player.

according to the fax he would have classified her death as undetermined due to:

1)not high probability of suicide
2)date rape drug flexeril found in her system
3)history of stalker

To me it sounds like the coroner probably had an important golf game lined up and wanted to close M case fast thinking it would be open and shut. Then his buddies threaten her they will change it to suicide, which did happen! OMG is right. Where do these parents go now to find an unbiased investigation that they can trust?

To me it sounds like the coroner probably had an important golf game lined up and wanted to close M case fast thinking it would be open and shut. Then his buddies threaten her they will change it to suicide, which did happen! OMG is right. Where do these parents go now to find an unbiased investigation that they can trust?

well, it would seem that this forensic person had "enough" to give his take on it... hopefully it will be enough for the police too?:what:

The thought has occurred to me that just because the family heard noises on the windows in the closet and master bedroom when M started sleeping in there does not mean that the stalker knew where she was sleeping. He/she may have gone to the windows in the other part of the house too but no one was in there to hear it.

I also have questions about the impact on the camera mounting. Why has she not mentioned scratches or dents or any kind of mark which might result from the mounting being forcibly struck from the side? This could help determine if it was struck with something long and pointy and metal or if a rock or some other object was thrown at it.

Another idea is that maybe the stalker was a good climber. If there was anything on the side of the house like masonry or trim which stuck out a bit, someone who climbs rock walls or does "freestyling", (running, leaping, tumbling, defying gravity), cloud climb or vault up high enough to scale the wall, hop on the roof and take a swat at the camera from up there...which would make the person right handed instead of a lefty.

I'm still very stunned with the latest post. That threat to change the cause of death just pissed me off and shocked the heck out of me.

The family was told that there were no signs of sexual assault (the day of the autopsy, IIRC).

I have never heard of flexeril being classified as a "date rape drug". I will do some research on that. However, did the first autopsy not show flexeril in her system?

I am aware that flexeril is a muscle relaxant,, just never heard it called a "date rape drug"

I had no idea Cyclobenzaprine can be used as a date rate...how does this react to the other drug found in her system?

I have Cyclobenzaprine here in my house now...the first few times taking it I fell asleep really fast. I take it for cervical loss of curve in neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jboo1119